News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG XVII: Duos

Started by master_gamer38, June 10, 2011, 03:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

universe-X

Quote from: gzgregory on June 14, 2011, 09:01:28 AMThe main reason I voted for U-X was because the most trustworthy player in the game right now (dude) voted for him.

Also, I'm pretty sure from last game that U-X is good enough at TWG to realize that Mashi probably wasn't a wolf if he was PMing people that he was, especially since there was no reason to believe that U-X was a wolf when Mashi PMed him. I still think that U-X was trying to frame Mashi or something.
Of course I'm trying ro frame him, lol, he sent me the PM! Also, I haven't been getting an efficient amount of sleep lately, so I was way too quick to jump the gun at voting for him -__-

I would also like to point out, who would really have a plan (even one that's sorta minor, like Mashi's) ready and at hand on the first phases of the game when almost nothing was confirmed? I would say the wolves have a higher chance of getting that done than the humans, especially if the plan involves PM'ing people to say that he's a wolf. My vote stays as is.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Dude on June 14, 2011, 09:07:42 AMMashi and gzgregory are duo partners.

Also, I noticed Maestro (and Slow I guess) are fairly under the radar, dunno if that could mean anything.

Hmm. Forgive me for stating the obvious, but if Mashi and gzgregory are partners then they are either both human or both wolves. So if we lynch gzgregory then we must assume Mashi is also a wolf.

Also again I don't like to post from my phone often, horrible for the battery. And still no computer.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 14, 2011, 09:22:52 AMHmm. Forgive me for stating the obvious, but if Mashi and gzgregory are partners then they are either both human or both wolves. So if we lynch gzgregory then we must assume Mashi is also a wolf.
Maybe if the GOD DAMN SEERS CAME OUT TO ME I would know who's what.

universe-X

Can we assume that maybe shadowkirby and winterkid might be the seers? They have been the least active.

master_gamer38

I had no computer all of yesterday. Sorry about that, and my phone also decided to essentially die on me. My last resort, my ipod, also died. With all of the activity going on. I will extend the day phase.

To make it fair, I can either extend it to tonight, or until Wednesday night. The reason I'd extend it to Wednesday, is to make sure that everyone can see the extension.

It'll be a poll. In addition to your votes, bold what day you want it extended to.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

universe-X

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Mashi

Wednesday

And since the Phase is extended and I'm not under threat of accidentally being lynched, I'll safety on fingerz.

Quote from: universe-X on June 14, 2011, 09:17:51 AMI would also like to point out, who would really have a plan (even one that's sorta minor, like Mashi's) ready and at hand on the first phases of the game when almost nothing was confirmed? I would say the wolves have a higher chance of getting that done than the humans, especially if the plan involves PM'ing people to say that he's a wolf. My vote stays as is.
I wooooooooould! ~
Wait, you're using that to accuse me, whoops.
But on a more serious note, when haven't I ever had a plan, whether Human or Wolf?  Actions need to be taken in order to make things confirmed, otherwise nothing would get accomplished and the Wolves would take an easy win because the humans were too ambivalent in deciding what they were going to do.  If it helps though, I told Dude of the idea prior to actually putting it in effect and did so with his approval, so I wasn't being as tenacious as I usually am.

Anyway, I'm expecting people to be in the chat later today, because if I'm the only one there, I'll be excruciatingly sad and abject. :(

universe-X

Yeah, I know you'd have a plan ready, you're Mashi :P

But if you really wanted this plan to work, you wouldn't want it to start off with getting a human lynched, if you are human -_-

Dude

Hey, how come both of shadowkirby's posts with one voting mashi (Who was already safety'd at time) and and another voting for the lynching to happen tonight, when there is a possiblity that Mashi isn't a wolf? I find that really strange.

Also, Wednesday

SlowPokemon

Wednesday, this whole thing is kind of confusing to be honest and I need more time to consider my vote.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

My last post had too many errors.
Quote from: Dude on June 14, 2011, 12:32:49 PMHey, how come both of shadowkirby's posts with one voting mashi (Who was already safety'd at that time) and another voting for the lynching to happen tonight, when there is a possiblity that Mashi isn't a wolf? I find that really strange.
k fixed

Mashi

Quote from: universe-X on June 14, 2011, 12:30:57 PMYeah, I know you'd have a plan ready, you're Mashi :P

But if you really wanted this plan to work, you wouldn't want it to start off with getting a human lynched, if you are human -_-
I'll admit that I was being a bit selfish in that effect.  I sincerely apologize.  It's just safety and almost lynched because of it and enraged.  And like I said before, I've only been once as a Human in my entire TWG Career.  So I want to keep that number as low as possible by whatever means necessary.  I suppose my friend was right when he called me Machiavellian.  I'm sorry. :(
You see though, Dude voted for you, meaning that you were either Human or Wolf (Because I give you enough credit to have actually claimed if you were one of the remaining two Blues).  In my own opinion, I felt that because of your reaction, you were Human.  However, do to the little time we had left, the little activity we had, the possibility that by voting someone else, I could have made a KitB with a confirmed Blue (Despite the small chances) and because I could be lynched by a safety.  Especially the last one.  

But anyway, you all should totally get in the chat right now so we could have a fun discussion!

EFitTrainr

Derp... I safety'd mashi because i forgot that a person could only be safety'd once.
I like food.

universe-X

After talking about it a little in IRC, I'll change to gzgregory for now.