News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG XVII: Duos

Started by master_gamer38, June 10, 2011, 03:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

We can still use Dude as a way to get both duos talking to each other. Both duos pm Dude, he tells each duo who the other one is, they form an alliance and kick some ass.

But wait a little while just in case of a counter claim to Dude. Just to be safe.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Super Zombie

SFK, you're a genius. That was an awesome plan. Safety on fingerz, because your name reminds me of bratz.

Also, could someone explain what sensors do?

askalice23

ok well i did like SFKs plan but they got one of the guardians.

So yeah just like everyone else said wait to counterclaim and then have dude let the other duos know of eachother. Later in the game if theres still 2 seers we can have one come out and tell us whos who. but i would hold off on that for now. safety on drp

SlowPokemon

Still no computer guys, posting from my phone and I don't like to do that often. Just letting you know that I'm glad of all the activity ;D SFK has a good idea, with the three guardian's alliance; the more people you know you can trust, the better.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

safety on shadowkirby -- I has lots of work to do so I may be inactive a little bit today/tomorrow, so much econ work I didn't do.

SuperFireKirby

I'd recommend the seer/sensors reveal to Dude since there haven't been any counter-claims and theres only a short time left in the day.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Mashi

Shadowkirby_64, Dude already safetied on me.

Anyway, Mister MG, if it's possible, could we get an extra 24 hours for the Day Phase. I prefer Day Phases to be 48 hours long since it promotes activity and gives the Humans a chance to think.

Dude

Just in case Shadowkirby doesn't change his vote, I don't think anyone safety'd askalice yet

universe-X

Vote on Mashi.

He's told me that he is a wolf through PM's, I have evidence.

Mashi

Well, I suppose I should have had more insight in the plan.  Now that I look back at it, I feel dumb for thinking it may have actually worked.

But anyway, as you'll all now notice, I sent every player in the game a PM claiming to be a Wolf in hopes of being able to get a Wolf to claim to me.  Unfortunately though, it appears that the plan was an abject failure.  Whoops.

Dude can back me up on this, since I told him of the plan.

Dude

Too bad, I was hoping it would work too. Looks like our wolves are smarter than we thought.

Also, Universe-X is quick to assume that Mashi's PM was actually true, so that in itself is pretty shady imo.

Dude

Also, I'm still waiting on another pair to tell me what they are. -_-

Mashi

To be honest, I don't think a Wolf would do something like that.  If he were gullible enough to believe me when he's a Wolf, I doubt he would actually post in in the thread like this.

Mashi

Okay, so I'm not sure, but I think there's only an hour left in the Phase left and I never received a response from Mister MG, not to mention that I might die, so I'm going to trust Dude's judgement and vote for Universe-X alongside with him.