7. SuperFireKirby
8. Dude
9. shadowkirby_64
10. Jub3r7
11. universe-X
12. fingerz
13. Mashi
14. Super Zombie

Wolf Duo - Works together with another Wolf Duo to wolf someone each night.

Guardian Duo - Works together with another Guardian Duo to guard someone each night.
Guardian Duo - Works together with another Guardian Duo to guard someone each night.

Duo Sensor - Works together with another Duo Sensor to determine a pair of players.
Duo Sensor - Works together with another Duo Sensor to determine a pair of players.

Seer Duo - Works together with another Seer Duo to seer someone each night.
Seer Duo - Works together with another Seer Duo to seer someone each night.

Human Duo - Works together with another Human Duo to find and eliminate the wolves each night.
Human Duo - Works together with another Human Duo to find and eliminate the wolves each night.

Each person will know one other player's role from the start (and only one other player's role). This includes the 4 wolves. There are two separate duos. Only one wolfing would occur per night however. Whichever wolf duo sends in a PM first is the one I take. Even so, the two wolf duos do not know each other to discuss who to wolf. Meaning, they could accidentally wolf each other. (Which, as a host, I would find hilarious.) For every duo, the ability would disappear when one of the two in the pair is killed. In the case of the wolves, when there are two wolves left, if they were not already a duo, they would be made into one so they could continue to wolf again.

Also, once there is only a single wolf left, there would be no more wolfings. This is because there is no duo. At that point, the game plays out with only lynching for kills.

Sorry for the extremely late start on this however. I've been busy helping with a summer camp all week, plus musical rehearsal, and my friends and I have gotten extremely addicted to Risk and have played until 4-5am every night this week essentially.

Even though I've had all this extra time, I still suck with stories. Whoever wants to write one can.

Now, sorry for the delay, but...

It is now Night One. Night One ends at 11:00pm CST on Saturday, June 11, 2011.

Enjoy.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

universe-X

Winter

Good timing, cause I'm finally free starting tomorrow.

SlowPokemon

I love this Duos idea. It looks like this game will be really fun! :) forcing us into alliances gives us someone to confide theories and the like to. Pretty awesome.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Okay, so no one say anything about your role (Even if you're Human Duo).  It might give a hint to the Wolves about who's who.

But anyway, this duo system certainly adds something interesting to the game now that we can trust someone from the start of the game.  I advise that all other players confide with their partners anything of pertinence to the game, since they're 100% trustworthy.
For future reference; for now, I don't think we should reveal who's partnered with whom.  I would like to discuss that a bit in the chat, because doing something like that has its pros and cons.

So anyway, everyone should come to the chat, so we can discuss strategies.  It's a bit late at the moment though, so I suggest we set up a time to meet tomorrow, but do so quickly, because I don't want Night Phase to end before we form a good strategy.

DrP

Quote from: master_gamer38 on June 10, 2011, 03:03:33 AMIt is now Night One. Night One ends at 11:00pm CDT on Saturday, June 11, 2011.
Don't forget its Daylight Savings Time, or has Pokémon Gold/Silver not asked you if it's daylight savings time or not??? haha

(oh, and this post is just so it shows up in my "new replies to your posts" link)

master_gamer38

1. winterkid09
2. drpamplemousse
3. gzgregory
4. SlowPokemon
5. MaestroUGC
6. askalice23
7. SuperFireKirby
8. Dude
9. shadowkirby_64
10. Jub3r7
11. universe-X
12. fingerz
13. Mashi
14. Super Zombie

It is now Day One. Jub3r7 has died. Day One ends at 11:00pm CDT on Monday, June 13, 2011.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SuperFireKirby

IDEA

Here's something we could do. One member of the Seer duo reveals, the Guardian duo protects this member. The Sensor pms the seer so now they know who each other is. The seer and sensor MG for the same person. That way, we'll know the role of two members instead of one because the seer will get back the color of a player and the sensors will get back the teammate of that player. So we can catch two wolves at once.

thoughts?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Well shit. There goes my guardian partner.
Shit. I knew I should have messaged him to ask why he hasn't done anything yet. Urrrrg...
Well I'm useless now, we have no guardian duo anymore. Just me.

Shit.

Also, MG: If we sent in a guarding pm (Which we didn't >_<), would it have guarded two people or one? You didn't explain that well. I was meaning to ask you, but forgot.

Dude

Oh, and I guess seers can claim to me even though I can't protect them(sorry), but I'll relay all their seerings.

Dude

Aaaand safety on Mashi

Mashi

Okay, I apologize, but I wasn't able to discuss anything yesterday because I was busy and I can't say much for today and tomorrow either, because I'll be studying, so once again, I apologize.

Okay, so Jub3r7 was wolfed.  Unfortunately, due to the game's design, I don't think anything can be dissected from his wolfing about whom the Wolves may be.

As far as the case of what we're going to do now.  The Blues will all claim to Dude.  If they would like, they could wait for a counterclaim to occur, but I highly doubt that will happen.

After that, we could do a number of things.
We could lynch from whoever is remaining (The unconfirmed), but that would require Dude and the Blues to decide on their own, otherwise, the Blues may be suspected since they're not being lynched.
Another would be to continue playing normally.  Dude would be a spectator, whilst everyone else plays the game normally.  Then, near the end of the Day Phase, Dude will decide whom he feels is most suspicious and we lynch him.  The problem with this plan however, is that the Blues may focus on all the unconfirmed people and not accuse each other, which would reveal themselves to the Wolves.

In my opinion, I feel this the latter option is the best course of action.  Though, if anyone else has any ideas, I suggest you say them.

universe-X

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 12, 2011, 10:41:35 AMHere's something we could do. One member of the Seer duo reveals, the Guardian duo protects this member. The Sensor pms the seer so now they know who each other is. The seer and sensor MG for the same person. That way, we'll know the role of two members instead of one because the seer will get back the color of a player and the sensors will get back the teammate of that player. So we can catch two wolves at once.

thoughts?
This would've been a great plan if only:

Quote from: Dude on June 12, 2011, 11:43:40 AMWell shit. There goes my guardian partner.
this hadn't happened -_-

Quote from: Dude on June 12, 2011, 11:43:40 AMAlso, MG: If we sent in a guarding pm (Which we didn't >_<), would it have guarded two people or one? You didn't explain that well. I was meaning to ask you, but forgot.
It would've guarded only 1. If the wolves can only guard 1 (and the first one at that) per duo, then so does each blue duo.

We still have 'til 11 PM tomorrow, so I'll hold off on a vote.

For now, we need MORE ACTIVITY. Or at least all members of the game should post in this topic, so we get a jist of who's playing or not.

DrP

Well, in this case. The seers and sensors can PM Dude, who is the last guardian, as he will relay information from the sensors and seers, as long as the 4 in those groups will stay hidden from their true identity, then follow SFK's plan, seer and sensor the same person.

Greg

The problem is, Dude is almost certainly going to get wolfed next night phase. Then we'll be left without anyone to relay the results of sensors and seerings, and we'll have to make do without them.

Random wolfings also have a ridiculously high chance (nearly 50%) of hitting a blue, thus rendering the ability unusable...