News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Wishing Topic

Started by Ragster2448, June 09, 2011, 05:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Final Smash: DOOMSDAY MACHINE

I really would love Bowser Jr. as a playable character.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

Oh yeah, forgot about him. I was kinda rushed when I wrote that list :D
He would be epic in my opinion. His moves should be a mix between Bowser's and Squirtle's

starrgrl24

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 17, 2011, 12:02:02 PMThere's been some talk among fans about wanting a Boswer Jr. for SSB4.

I think it's a great idea; he could use his paintbrush as his weapon? etc? What are your thoughts as far as a Bowser Jr. playable character?

If they have Bowser Jr. in the SSB4 I would die of happiness @.@ I've been wanting them to have him since SSBB. I will be terribly disappointed if they do not have him. He made many appearances in the Mario series...and it just wouldn't make sense if he's not in the next SSB4. D:

Bowser Jr. would be so awesome with his magic paintbrush. He would be more of a lightweight version of Bowser. xD Of course...I hope they make each character unique. They did okay with Brawl...but they can still do better...

I like chocolate. :3

SlowPokemon

^We know already that Bowser Jr. has the most epic orchestral theme for his fort anyway :D

I want the Fiery Flotilla remixed in SSB4! xD

Bespinben

SSB4 - Peppy.

Final Smash: Barrel Roll
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

starrgrl24

Quote from: Bespinben on July 17, 2011, 01:50:03 PMSSB4 - Peppy.

Final Smash: Barrel Roll

okay, that made me lol

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 17, 2011, 01:42:25 PM^We know already that Bowser Jr. has the most epic orchestral theme for his fort anyway :D

I want the Fiery Flotilla remixed in SSB4! xD

OMG...that would be awesome indeed! That also adds more to my wish of SSB4...the music that should be remixed. :3 Gusty Garden Galaxy is a must. xD There HAVE to be music from Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 or I will be very disappointed. Kirby's Epic Yarn music must also be in it.

I like chocolate. :3

Bespinben

Speaking of music for SSB4, there better be more songs in it that utilize the live operatic choir and soloists that Brawl had. It disappointed me that there were only 2 songs in Brawl that used the live operatic choir: the Brawl Main Theme and Fire Emblem.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fingerz

MOAR SONGS!! I want even more songs in SSB4 than in SSBB. There were 390 tunes in SSBB. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Greg

SSBB does have the best remixes of original themes though.

Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1 and 1-2... ahhhhhhhh.

Sekter77

There's just too much music to choose from! Nintendo has a giant history for all their franchises and there's different music every time. It would be cool if they had the original soundtracks from literally every game and you could play these tracks in SSB4. That would solve that problem pretty well. As long as they do another epic re-arranging project with it though, I'm sure that most people will be happy.

I just hope that the next game doesn't get over-saturated with content as it could collapse under its own weight. Brawl almost had that problem actually. They had so much stuff that sometimes I felt that some aspects got neglected in favor of others. If they focus on adding only a little bit more and perfecting it, it will hopefully end up better.
Guitar and video games.

Clanker37

Yes the song track from SSBB was FABOLOUS! Waluigi Pinball, Unfounded Revenge and Map Theme from Pikmin 2 are my personal favourites. I just hope for some other characters. Waluigi and Bowser Jr. Maybe even an evil Pokemon Character. Giovanni, Ghestis or even N? That would be cool. N's final smash would be like Green Hair attack or something

Cobraroll

Machamp would be cool to see in SSB4. As a game finisher of sorts on one stage, entering the arena in a similar way to Dialga did at SSBB's Spear Pillar if the battle drags on for too long without anything exciting happening.

Main attack: the famous "1000 punches in 4 seconds". Used on whoever is nearby when he enters the fray.
Everybody evading him? Bullet Punch. Oh, you didn't see him coming to get you? Dear, you're not meant to.
One player waaay ahead of the others? Dynamicpunch. If you're lucky enough to survive it (you won't be), your controls will be reversed.

In all seriousness, though, I'd like to see Scizor.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

spitllama

I wish there was an arranger on ninsheet that always accepted my requests ::)
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SlowPokemon

(Psst you're looking for the ironic wish granting thread...)