Subscribe to our Twitch Channel!

Main Menu

The Wishing Topic

Started by Ragster2448, June 09, 2011, 05:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingerz

What I hope to see:

AlphaDream
The release of Mario & Luigi RPG 4! (2011-12 hopefully!)

Game Freak/Nintendo
My belief and timeline for new Pokemon games.
2011-12 Pokemon Grey
2012-13 Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald (remake)
2013-14 Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (remake for TV consol)
2014-15 New Pokemon game (6th generation)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DonValentino

Quote from: fingerz on June 19, 2011, 10:07:21 PM2013-14 Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum (remake for TV consol)

Sorry, what do you mean?  ???

Greg

He means a remake of the D/P/Pt games for the Wii or whatever console will be out then, presumably the Wii U.

DonValentino

But with Colosseum/XD graphics, right? If not, it would be a shame!  >:(

Shadoninja

meh D/P/PT were kind of boring imo.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Roz~

^this. I want a new Pokémon game for Wii/Wii U, not some boring remake.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MassiveMayhem

I wish for a new Pokemon Stadium.  Not that "Pokemon Battle Revolution" game they tried and FAILED.  Sure it looks like Pokemon Stadium but did it really meet it's standards? Did it have a Gym Leader story? No.  Did it have the choice of all pokemon you want to use? No.  Did it have MINIGAMES?? No. I wish for a new Pokemon Stadium 3!
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

Bespinben

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 18, 2011, 02:05:24 PMI wish for Pokemon + Augmented Reality for the 3DS. That is all.

Your wish has been granted since June 6th XD (the Pokédex 3D app for the 3DS came out with the eShop that day)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

^Yeah

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on June 22, 2011, 10:15:01 AMI wish for a new Pokemon Stadium.  Not that "Pokemon Battle Revolution" game they tried and FAILED.  Sure it looks like Pokemon Stadium but did it really meet it's standards? Did it have a Gym Leader story? No.  Did it have the choice of all pokemon you want to use? No.  Did it have MINIGAMES?? No. I wish for a new Pokemon Stadium 3!

I think that would be amazing, Stadium games were awesome. I would rather have a Colosseum/XD style RPG for Wii though, with Black and White Pokemon.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 14, 2011, 06:46:06 AMI think that would be amazing, Stadium games were awesome. I would rather have a Colosseum/XD style RPG for Wii though, with Black and White Pokemon.
if they do, I hope they don't have it all double battles like in colosseum. that made it feel slow and boring.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

^I agree, that's why I never went back to that game.

I think that was mostly just to showcase the new Double Battles though and get the player familiar with them.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DonValentino

Well, let´s hope they don´t do the same again with Triple Battles. I can imagine a Colosseum 2 with the models from Pokedex 3D (and more, of course).

New Stadium? I think it´ll be better for the Wii U, the controller could be used in some kind of awesome way (now I can only think of moves, stats, menus, etc... on the touchscreen and minigames with both screens, à la Zelda Four Swords Adventures).

Bespinben

Oh I wish Super Smash Bros. 4 would come out sooner! Ever since it was announced at E3, I've been bubbling with ideas of what the new character roster should be (wonder if Zoroark would replace Lucario like how Lucario replaced Mewtwo - heck, it'd be just plain awesome to see Zoroark in the first place).

Roz~

I wish they'd bring Mewtwo back. Mewtwo > Lucario. Something like Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo and Zoroark would be sweet.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Bespinben

Heck yes! But please, PLEASE, re-do Mewtwo's moveset. Mewtwo was totally awesome to see in Melee, but let's face it, he was a terrible fighter. No matter how hard I tried to practice with Mewtwo, I could never get any good with him. If he gets put back in Smash Bros. 4, he better have a new moveset, or at least a revised one.