News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Wishing Topic

Started by Ragster2448, June 09, 2011, 05:07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragster2448

Post all of you're wishes here of what you want to see Nintendo to do in the future. DISCLAIMER: I do not grant wishes, and Nintendo will probably not make most wishes come true. Just thought that it would be fun to see what ideas everyone else had. Well, I'll go first.

You know how in Super Smash Bros. there's a villain for every character (Mario & Bowser, Link & Ganondorf, Kirby & Meta Knight, ETC.)? Well what about Captain Falcon? There's only one character from F-Zero and that's him. I wish that they would add Black Shadow as a character in any new Super Smash Bros. game (if there will even be a new one).

SlowPokemon

Umm...

Luigi's Mansion 2 fulfilled my main wish. xD

As far as the new Super Smash Bros. goes, can I get a trailer or wherever you guys heard about this?! I haven't seen anything about it.

My dream Super Smash Bros. involves Spinda as a playable character more Pokemon characters.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Cobraroll

Here goes:

- Truly sandbox Pokémon game, where the gyms use Pokémon based on the order in which you beat them, and you can beat the gyms in any sequence you want. Including all regions in one game would be over-wishing, though. Including a new region without new Pokémon would be great too (like Pokémon Colosseum, where the Pokémon you got was a happy mix consisting of 'mons from all generations).
 - Pokémon Snap 2 - Where you could walk around as you wish, of course, instead of following a set path.
 - Super Smash Bros. - esque crossover racing game, a la Mario Kart.
 - Mother sequel
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 09, 2011, 09:07:04 AM(like Pokémon Colosseum, where the Pokémon you got was a happy mix consisting of 'mons from all generations)

*mostly Johto and a couple Hoenn

DonValentino

Quote from: Cobraroll on June 09, 2011, 09:07:04 AM- Mother sequel

Hell yeah!  8)

BTW, Smash Bros. has been officially anounced both for Wii U and 3DS on this E3. Luigi´s Mansion 2 was a surprise for me, and a wish that came true. As a wish for the future, I hope for a new WarioWare for 3DS and a Colosseum-like pokemon with 5th gen (JUST LOOK AT THE AWESOME POKEDEX 3D MODELS). To me, the Pokédex 3D is a hint, like the Pikmins with Pikmin 3 when you´re transfering DSi applications to the 3DS (Miyamoto, correct me if I´m wrong, said that they were working on a new Pikmin, so...  ::)). Nuff said.  ;D

EDIT: Also! Pokedex 3D for free?!? Trust me, Nintendo has something in mind, since they could do the same as with Excitebike, only free for a limited time, but NO, COMPLETELY FREE. I think is very curious, don´tcha?

SlowPokemon

WHERE ARE YOU SEEING THIS SSB NEWS

DonValentino

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 09, 2011, 09:33:46 AMWHERE ARE YOU SEEING THIS SSB NEWS

SOONER OR LATER, THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN.  :D
Coming directly from the (godly) president: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qimzqpGL36Y

This E3 was wonderful... Too bad it finished!  :'(

Ragster2448

I have a new idea. Nintendo has a Wario, Mario and Luigi stand-alone game, but no Waluigi game. Everybody is probably going to hate me for thinking this, but I wish that they'd make a Waluigi adventure game.

fabbemannen

• A good Spyro The Dragon game for a change
  • That SSB4 would be so epic that people can agree that it's better than both Melee and Brawl (sorry 64, I still love you Brawl pwns)
  • Knuckles, Banjo-Kazooie, F-zero-character, someone else, Spyro, gets added into SSB4
  • Xbox Live becomes free
  • There comes a nice updated version of 3DS so I can buy it
  • That the LoZ-preview that was shown at E3 really is going to be a game (just f**king awesome)
  • They doesn't use the Wii U controller for unneeded stuff, Twilight Princess used the motioncontrols perfectly for example
  • Liero?
And some more stuff, I just added some stuff that came to my mind and out through my fingers

Jub3r7

I wish for Pokemon + Augmented Reality for the 3DS. That is all.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fabbemannen

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 18, 2011, 02:05:24 PMI wish for Pokemon + Augmented Reality for the 3DS. That is all.
I thought of a game that used the AR-technology and produced real pokemon that appeared depending on the surroundings like landscape, weather, time etc.
That would be friggin awesome. Think of it, a pidgeotto flying next to you, battles in your garden!

DonValentino

Quote from: fabbemannen on June 18, 2011, 03:19:29 PMThink of it, a pidgeotto flying next to you, battles in your garden!

*¬*

Ragster2448

I could go into talking about a new Pokemon game forever, so, here it goes!

It would be awesome if it went more into an RPG style game (I mean, it's pretty close to one already, but it could be more closer to one). It should be a 3D-3rd person camera view game, where you can design how your character looks, and not be a default character. And, it would be more closer to the TV show, where you could tell your Pokemon to grab the enemy, or toss the enemy.

Instead of having just four attacks, you would have a list of attacks that your Pokemon has learned. And instead of having individual power points for each attack, you would have a single large amount of power points, while each attack uses so many power points (e.g., your Pokemon has 500 power points, tackle uses 5, fire blast uses 50).

Voice command would also be interesting, possibly using a separate mic or one on a DS. You could yell "Leaf Blade!" into the mic, and the Pokemon does such. If it didn't understand, a question mark will pop up above it. For grabbing and all those other different types of things, you could set up your voice command for such.

If you want your Pokemon to dodge, just like on the series, when a exclamation point pops up above your head, that means it's the perfect time to dodge a move. If you press a button, or use voice command, your Pokemon will have a chance for dodging the on-coming attack (of course, it's evasiveness and the opponents accuracy will count towards the chance of a successful dodge).

I'd be fine with a Pokemon Coliseum camera view, but I'd sort of want it in a view where you see behind the character, like on Star Wars Battlefront.

You are always able to throw out your Pokemon, whether you're in combat or not. If you aren't you'd be able to use different attacks on different objects, such as cut on a tree. You'd somehow order your Pokemon to use cut on the tree, such as on Pokemon Ranger (but, you're Pokemon would not run away afterwards, obviously).

Battles are not held in a different area. All you do is throw out your Pokemon, and order it to attack that Pokemon, such as locking on to it, like you'd do with a tree to use cut on. I don't like how the game is frozen for the battle, the battle should take place in the same area.

Make it for the 3DS, but only start with the Kanto region. Later on, you'd be able to download Johto, and all the other areas. This way, they'd would only have to worry about 150 Pokemon aside from 640 Pokemon, so it allows them to make better game-play. Once you download a new region, the S.S. Anne would be able to travel to those new places, where you can get an upgrade to your Pokedex and start a whole new adventure! So, it would be a Pokemon game with all of the regions.

Wild Pokemon appear in tall grass, but you actually see the Pokemon, while not going into battle mode when encountering. Instead, you'd battle it in overworld, just like a trainer battle. It would be very free mode, where you can throw out your Pokemon and battle the other, but you don't have to force him back in his Pokeball, you can just keep him out. And, if another wild Pokemon appears during battle, it would either be a triple threat or a 2 vs. 1, where you could chose to throw out another Pokemon.

Pokemon Battles would be real-time, not sit and wait for the opponent to make it's move.

Trainers would have there own individual level, which would increase your Trainer Sense. Trainer Sense would be to where you could slow down the battle to make quicker moves. The higher level you are, the slower it becomes and the duration increases. You'd just have to fight to raise up your trainer level.

Hmm... There's a lot more that I'd apply into it, but for now, this is all I could think of. What do you guys think?

starrgrl24

I wish for...

A NEW YOSHI GAME!!!

Much like Yoshi's Island/Yoshi's Island DS...or even better Yoshi's Story!

I like chocolate. :3

Ragster2448

Yeah, they didn't go very far with Yoshi's Story... That would be a pretty good addition to the 3DS, Yoshi Story 2.