News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Hmm...

Started by SlowPokemon, June 08, 2011, 02:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Okay so I'm on the 3DS eShop and I have a gift card, I was thinking about getting the DSiWare Cave Story. Does anyone know if it's worth $9.99? :P thanks for your help if anyone responds.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Shadoninja

1) it's cave story
2) it's awesome
3) it's definitely worth it
4) it's cave story
5) BUY IT
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SlowPokemon

SlowPokemon

Wtf I can't do anything in the Mimiga's village, Arthur's house is locked. D: heeeelllp meeee I can't find anything ever

Wrydryn

Go on over to gamefaqs.com

You could've also gotten Cave Story for free on the PC

SlowPokemon

Thanks...should have thought of that I guess... and I wish but don't have a computer atm. See one of my rants about my current homelessness. :P I would rather have it for DS anyway.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Shadoninja on June 08, 2011, 02:48:21 PM1) it's cave story
2) it's awesome
3) it's definitely worth it
4) it's cave story
5) BUY IT

My thoughts exactly.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Wrydryn on June 08, 2011, 04:15:02 PMGo on over to gamefaqs.com

You could've also gotten Cave Story for free on the PC
Wii/DSIWare version has enhanced graphics/sounds and other goodies too, me thinks. But definitely play the original too.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 08, 2011, 06:28:02 PMWii/DSIWare version has enhanced graphics/sounds and other goodies too, me thinks. But definitely play the original too.

incorrect, only the wiiware has enhanced graphics/sounds-the dsiware one is the pc one exactly. plus, its "do hell as fast as you can" mode is better than the wii's.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Wrydryn

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 08, 2011, 04:32:14 PMThanks...should have thought of that I guess... and I wish but don't have a computer atm. See one of my rants about my current homelessness. :P I would rather have it for DS anyway.

I've only recently come back. So how are you getting access to the site anyways then?

Also if you have a hacked PSP you can get it for free on there too for anyone who cares

SlowPokemon

Wrydryn

How does this always happen?

triforced1

I can't tell if that's a troll or a really smart bot. Or just someone who doesn't speak English very well and is lost.

Dude

IT'S OBVIOUSLY SIRINGUSBINGUS BECAUSE THE AVATAR IS BOB MARLEY.

Jub3r7

Quote from: triforced1 on November 07, 2011, 09:20:41 PMI can't tell if that's a troll or a really smart bot. Or just someone who doesn't speak English very well and is lost.
(It's a bot)
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]