News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

If you were a pokemon, what pokemon would you want to be and why?

Started by ASH501ST, May 29, 2011, 07:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ASH501ST

I would want to be Lugia!
So I could fly through the sky, and I would be a very inteligent pokemon, and I would be able to live under water, and cause Lugia is awesome!!!
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Roz~

Maybe you should learn how to spell its name properly before you tell people you want to be one.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Shadoninja

Quote from: ASH501ST on May 29, 2011, 07:34:03 PMI would want to be Luigia!
So I could fly through the sky, and I would be a very inteligent pokemon, and I would be able to live under water, and cause Luigia is awesome!!!
Quote from: Roz~ on May 29, 2011, 07:35:34 PMMaybe you should learn how to spell its name properly before you tell people you want to be one.

BUT ROZ, LUIGIA IS FUCKING AWESOME.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Roz~

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

Roz~

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

I want to be a pidgey, or pidgeotto, or pidgeot. Because they're the most awesome flying type pokemon. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Cobraroll

Dragonite.

First, extreme versatility. Dragonite can use moves from nearly every elemental type, and it can use them well too. Need somebody who can swim across the ocean? Dragonite can learn Surf. Swim under the ocean? Dragonite can learn Dive. Fly over the ocean? Dragonite can learn Fly. Stir up the ocean? Dragonite can learn Whirlpool, Hurricane and Twister. Evaporate the ocean? Yeah, it can learn Flamethrower too. And it has the stats to back them up.
Then, human-like intelligence and appendages. Pokémon like Machamp or Garchomp look cool, but will happily stop mid-sentence to go fight somebody on the other side of town. Scizor has no hands (Dragonite even has thumbs!), Alakazam can hardly stand on its own feet without toppling over, and Pokémon like Spinda or Tyranitar can't even tye their own shoelaces (the latter because it can't touch its feet, the former because it can't find its feet).
Third, flying: Dragonite can fly at over Mach two, being able to circle the globe in sixteen hours (that's 2,500 km/h). It also appears to withstand tough landings.
Also, it doesn't look like something mystical government conspiracies would actively hunt down. Pokémon like Salamence, Lugia or Rayquaza, who have much of the same abilities, look like beasts that live purely to thrash kindergartens or devastate national parks with claws, teeth and fire. Dragonite looks like it can't provide more of a threat than stealing everybody's left shoes.
Last, but not least, it can control the weather. That certainly comes in handy. I'm walking on sunshiiiine....

All in all, Dragonite is the way to go.
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

Saria

SARIABALL
cooperating anal

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.