ETF's self-help book for the love-challenged: CHAPTER THREE RELEASED

Started by ETFROXX, May 22, 2011, 01:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Offkey

The flow of time is always cruel... its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that does not change with time is a memory of younger days...

Youtube channel.
Video's coming soon(ish).

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Jub3r7

You'd better watch out, ETF, or soon you'll have a bunch of lovesick guys hiding in a cornfield.  :P
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Who gives an etf if there is ever a new chapter...I think if I really wanted love, I could get it. I'm just holding myself back cause I don't want to crush any girls spirits. >__>
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

ETFROXX

Heyy guys... You forgiving wonderful people... :3

CHAPTER UP TONIGHT I FUCKING D FLAT SWEAR.

SlowPokemon

DrP

fingerz

Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

...no it doesn't.

I also like A Flat Minor, it's so interesting.

fingerz

C flat major, personally, is quite stupid. Dunno why someone would even use it. XD
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

Make up your mind! And stay on-topic! And recognize c major as the best even if it's not!

ETFROXX

Chapter Two: Asking People Out On A Date

Wowzers! Did you just meet someone you would potentially like to date? Let's discuss asking them out.

First off confidence is sexy. That's awfully cliche, but it's so fucking true.

Let's list a few 'DO NOT FUCKING DARE'S:

-Ask through technology: This typically says wimp, works on some, but it's not recommended.

-Ask and then say 'BUT YOU DUN HAVE TO IF YOU DUN WANNA: Bitch, just be confident. Confidence is key here.

Now let's list some methods that might actually give you success!:

-In person: Ask in person okay. It can catch a girl off guard (in a good way) and like I've pointed out, confidence is sexy.

-Compliment: Compliment her at some point in saying 'would you like to go out with me?', makes you practically irresistible!

-Suggest: If you get up the guts to ask, suggest what you'll do. That way when you talk to them later you don't have to be all awkward about figuring out what you'll actually do on said date.

NOW GO ASK A BITCH OUT.

Jub3r7

FIRST

WIN. Also thanks to this wonderful advice I am now able to ask my girlfriend to be my girlfriend. Which makes so much sense.

But no really, good job.