ETF's self-help book for the love-challenged: CHAPTER THREE RELEASED

Started by ETFROXX, May 22, 2011, 01:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

1. Who's EFT, and 2. I'm pretty sure she has two husbands and one wifey.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 14, 2011, 05:12:57 PM1. Who's EFT.
I don't know what you're talking about. ::)

Quote from: Jub3r7 on June 14, 2011, 05:12:57 PM2. I'm pretty sure she has two husbands and one wifey.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

universe-X

Hey now people, the book is obviously dedicated to me, I'm probably mentioned every 2 pages.

Jub3r7

Just because you're used as an example of what not to do, doesn't make it dedicated to you.  ;)

Dude

I don't think it needs to be dedicated to anyone. She's the one who is doing most of the work.

ETFROXX

all of the work*

I hope none of you stay up 'till midnight waiting for this. I'm not doing a midnight premiere or anything, just releasing chapter one tomorrow. BUT I WILL SIGN IT IN A WAY.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ETFROXX

Sorry man, I'm gonna make sure it's all clean and such when I wake up.

Jub3r7

Quote from: ETFROXX on June 14, 2011, 10:55:07 PMSorry man, I'm gonna make sure it's all clean and such when I wake up.
That's what she said.

But yes, I am going to read this whether I need to or not.

ETFROXX

Chapter One: Meeting People

Now, if you're reading this, you may/may not be of the lonely people. That's okay. You know why? THERE ARE OTHERS OUT THERE. THAT'S RIGHT. Now you're probably thinking "Where do I meet these people?" and I've got the answer for you.

NOT HERE. PUT THIS BOOK DOWN. GET OUTSIDE.

There's many places to meet other lonelys at. Let's look at a list:

- Coffee Shops: Meet others that share your coffee obsession, or if you're a regular chat it up with that cute guy/gal that makes your daily espresso.

- Bowling Alleys: You can show off your bowling skills and possibly meet someone just as competitive as you are!

- Target: I realize this one may sound crazy, but it makes sense. If you hang out in the book section you might meet someone with the same book interests, same goes for the music section and so on. Maybe meet someone who likes the same plates.

- The Gym: This mostly goes for you men. There's lots of women with low self esteem at the gym! GIVE THEM A COMPLIMENT. Not to mention get yourself buff in the process. ;)

- Outside Your Home: Just get the fuck outside. Or as internet people call it, gtfo.

In our next chapter we'll discuss actually asking the lonelys you meet on a date! Soon after we'll get into actual relationships and all the crap that comes along with.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A.K.A Jordan Leigh Kitt

Wrydryn

There's no Targets in town, now how will I even find someone! :(

Cobraroll

There are no Targets in my entire CONTINENT! What am I to do?
Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

I have like four or five SUPER Targets in my town, and most have Starbucks IN THEM. :D
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Wrydryn

Some people have all the luck

But when has a gtfo'er been a gtfo'ee?