News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

ETF's self-help book for the love-challenged: CHAPTER THREE RELEASED

Started by ETFROXX, May 22, 2011, 01:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

YAYYYY!!!!!

We finally have chapter 2!

I can finally use this on this hot girl at work!

SlowPokemon

Jordan you always make me smile and laugh really hard. And it's actually damn good advice.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 28, 2011, 07:32:20 PMJordan you always make me smile and laugh really hard. And it's actually damn good advice.
Are you talking to yourself again, slow?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

ETFROXX

SuperFireKirby

THANK YOU ETF. I WILL BE SURE TO PUT MY NEWLY ACQUIRED WIMMINS SKILLZ TO THE TEST.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

In other news, ETFROXX is the type of person to respond to praise.  But since I'm an indolent jerk I can't exalt her alone, I'll need everyone's help!  Even if the recent installment was so terse!  Anyhow, I've made a short review of her recent chapter.

---

Review (No, I Don't Mean To Lampoon):
Miss ETFROXX is the hit new eminent author of our world.  A partisan of love, she devotes her time to writing succinct, but informative, chapters in here book, ETF's Self-Help Book for the Love Challenged.  On inception, her first chapter caught the interest of many able and genteel individuals (And one in particular whom was the antithesis of both qualities!) who entreated her to post the second chapter as soon as she possibly could.  Flattered, after a long delay, Miss ETFROXX posted the second installment.

Miss ETFROXX is known for her ingenuity and I feel that it's quite conspicuous that she is very acute by the manner she writes.  She begins Chapter II with a title; "Asking People Out On A Date".  This clearly summarizes what the chapter will be about and is an excellent edition to an already excellent chapter.

Miss ETFROXX then takes a small risk and uses an interjection.  Wowzers!  I was not expecting that!  Miss ETFROXX is able to keep her readers on her toes; she's willing to do anything to entertain her readers, even if means defying the laws of grammar (Again).  She then makes a transition to discuss points which one must never ever do when asking someone out, adding profanity for emphasised effect.

She states the foolhardiness of asking someone on a date through technology; something which may be of importance to know to her online fans.  It can be deemed that if a person does not get a date, then he/she did not ask in person, then if a person asks another in person, then he/she will get a date.  It's a simple idea, but so arduous to understand prior to discovery!

She also explains to be confident, to not ask "If it's okay with you"; this piece of advice is directed to the more sophisticated personages who live by propriety.  It's interesting to know that being superfluous, even if in an attempt to be polite, can actually come across as uninteresting and be viewed as not confident.

Miss ETFROXX then transitions to what should be done when asking someone out.  In case the "Don't use technology" piece of advice wasn't an obvious insinuation, Miss ETFROXX affirms that one should ask someone out in person.  She also adds that upon asking another out, one should compliment the person; you have to show them that you really love them, after all!

Finally, Miss ETFROXX states something that some others may not have thought of.  Ask for your date's opinion about where you would like to go.  Show them that you care about what he/she thinks and that their opinion matters.  Not to mention, as she also states, you'll actually know what you're going to do and can plan accordingly.

Miss ETFROXX is a facile writer.  Her astute mind brings us clever ideas which we can implement in order to make amends to love lives.  An author worthy of the approbation of her readers.  She's A+++++++++.

---

The thing about this review is that I'm partially serious throughout the entire thing.  But anyway, everyone should eulogize ETFROXX as they should and perhaps we can receive Chapter III relatively soon!

EDIT: I was writing this while doing my Summer Homework.  Whoops.  To recapitulate though, ETFROXX is awesome and everyone should agree with me by posting.  She just needs to augment her chapter lengths!

Winter

Quote from: ETFROXX on August 28, 2011, 05:21:29 PM-Compliment: Compliment her at some point in saying 'would you like to go out with me?', makes you practically irresistible!

Would you like to you're super cute go out with me?

Wrydryn

A mystery chapter three may or may not be released.  What are we to do after said date? Only the wise ETF can help us now.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jtehanonymous

I have to say, this advice changed my life. I don't think I'll ever be the same again. :o

Quote from: Winter on September 01, 2011, 12:39:53 AMWould you like to you're super cute go out with me?

I died.  :D

ETFROXX

Sorry guys, Chapter 3 won't be out for a while. Since things are bad at home.

SuperFireKirby

:( Sorry to hear that. I mean, about the book. JKJKJK Hope things get better, former wife.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

Quote from: ETFROXX on September 18, 2011, 05:35:06 PMSorry guys, Chapter 3 won't be out for a while. Since things are bad at home.

Write a book for help on that topic D:

We could all use that, I mean, we're all already sexy.