News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Favorite VG Song of ALL TIME!

Started by JDMEK5, May 20, 2011, 08:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

So, here you put your favorite video game song of all time, plus a link on youtube (if possible).

Mine I'd have to say would be the Title theme from Diddy Kong Racing.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Greg

Cobraroll

Emergence - a story exclusive to NSM

Yes, I'm still around from time to time. For quicker response, you can reach me by PM, or drop by Smogon to say hi. I go by "Codraroll" there, because of a bet.

SlowPokemon

Umm...there are so many! xD Well one that rises above the rest is Professor Layton's Theme... if you like it check out the live version...it's amazing.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Score:

Tomohito Nishiura: 2
The rest: Who cares?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

lol yeah Nishiura is a genius. I like his Layton stuff better than Dark Cloud though...maybe it's because I've never played Dark Cloud. Some other good ones from him are the main theme from the second Layton game, Theme of the Elysian Box; as well as the live version of More London Streets. Both fantastic.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

fabbemannen

Chrono Cross - Voyage (Home World)
The Chrono Cross soundtrack is my absolute favorite of all time

Ragster2448

Gosh, there's a lot of good ones to chose from... Personally, I like this one the best:

Magnus von Grapple Battle

SWMadness

Oh man, do we have to choose? There are so many of them!

If I must pick just ONE, I suppose I'd have to name ]The Final Fantasy Prelude as my absolute favorite.

I have a bajillion and one different arrangements and remixes of it saved on my computer and I have yet to get tired of listening to the tune.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

starrgrl24

I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS CUTE MUSIC

It's from Kirby's Epic Yarn, Snowy Fields...and the soundtrack is just incredible....

I like chocolate. :3

Dudeman

Although probably not my MOST favorite, the Super Smash Bros. Brawl version of Gourmet Race is one of them.

(There's also the Kirby's Epic Yarn Version)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SWMadness

No, no, clearly the best song from Epic Yarn is the Green Greens arrangement. Whenever that recorder kicks in I can't help grinning like an idiot.  :D