News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Need a site with lots of PMD2 midi files...

Started by EFitTrainr, May 18, 2011, 06:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EFitTrainr

I like food.

JDMEK5

You're referring to Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, right?

Which is the second? (I don't really know...)

Try running a search through these. (Yes, this is the site I got my main music program from)
If that doesn't work, you can look up some midi search engines on google, yahoo, gahooyoogle (now polycola), webcrawler, etc.

Of course, you could just look up the song name in a search engine, and put "midi" or "sheet music" at the end.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sekter77

Does they have to be midi files? Cause I know where you can get mp3's of the soundtrack.
Guitar and video games.

JDMEK5

I can get anyone here MP3s of pretty much any song out there. You let me know what it's called, and a link to it on youtube, I can give it to you.

I can also make MIDIs to MP3.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

SlowPokemon

^anyone can do any of that, just so you know
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sekter77

Well, I just know of a website where you can download entire soundtracks at once instead of one song at a time (if they have it, which in this case they do). It's really convenient compared to waiting on a YouTube-MP3 converter to get every song you want.

Otherwise, Google is your friend here.
Guitar and video games.

JDMEK5

You can just change midi to mp3 just like that? I bought a program for it... :'(

My Arrangements

Sekter77

Well, a Google search did come up with at least one MIDI to MP3 converter.
And I've used a free website which takes any YouTube video and converts the audio into an MP3. Your program is probably a little more efficient though so if you use it a lot it's probably worth it.
Guitar and video games.

JDMEK5

Yeah, I know that site that changes youtube to mp3.
I had been searching for a long time for a program that changes midi to mp3, but never found anything for free.
The one I got was MidiRenderer.
The reason I picked it out compared to the rest was because it changes the sounds of the instruments a little.
(usually for the better)

My Arrangements