News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO MY "STUDY"

Started by evilsqueaky, April 09, 2008, 01:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which of the following is your best school subject?

Language*
7 (30.4%)
Math
11 (47.8%)
Social Studies
0 (0%)
Science/Health
2 (8.7%)
Computer/Technology
3 (13%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: April 16, 2008, 01:39:33 PM

evilsqueaky

Please answer the question above. It's NOT based on grades or your favorite, but overall ability. *Language can refer to any English, foreign language, or literature class you take.

PLEASE tell me if there is something I'm missing. I am not counting any art or PE class. Remember that these are general topics so your class is most likely going to fit here. I do not want to get too specific.

I am doing this to find which class is easiest for people with an excellent music ability. This poll will last for 7 days.

My best class is math, but my favorite is history.

Harvest

hmm

Tough one, I got a 90 in Business Studies, but also in English...hmm..

Well my overall ability?  Well, I think I have a way with words, I guess. Usually I can hand in something that I think is crap and HAS to get below 80% but it usually comes back 90% or around there...

So I guess Language/English...

I kind of want to be a video game reviewer, or a reviewer of some sort...maybe..
-

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

HugoMeister

I'm really good at Drafting. Like for engineering and such. So I picked the Technology/Computer one.

You gotta know this stuff if you want to be an architect or engineer.

Then again, I do speak fluent German...would that count toward the "Language?" Ah well, I'm sticking with Technology/Computer.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

razer84

language is my best (an A over 3 quarters in Spanish a B+ over the same in English), but history is my favorite. (technically it's a Civics class i'm taking this year and not history, but it has some history).

damn commies.

musicguy49

Gu4n

Language by far. I got high grades on Dutch, Engels, French and German.

blah54

It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

KefkaticFanatic

Science FTW

Lol, the tech classes are pretty much show-up-and-pass classes, so they don't count.

me irl
[close]

evilsqueaky

Quote from: gamer4251 on April 09, 2008, 09:24:25 PMScience FTW

Lol, the tech classes are pretty much show-up-and-pass classes, so they don't count.

Oh well. I've never taken a tech class so I don't know.

HugoMeister

Hey....Tech classes here are either "You do every detail correctly and you get 100%" or "You messed up! Minus 10%!"

So yah, I think that they do count.

Sirus

I have a really high GPA b/c im a nerd  :P  :-[
but i chose math 
i like my Reading and History classes
b/c the discussions are hilarious

David Hauffe

I choose, none.

Band/Other Music Classes = My Forte (Pun INTENDED)

HugoMeister

...you've missed the point of the poll....

The poll is about what musically talented students are good at (besides music). That's why it is a "study."

razer84

my goodness. that's why MUSIC isn't a choice.

damn commies.