News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

TWG XVI: Objection!

Started by Liggy, May 11, 2011, 02:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

I figured out drp was the seer because he had accused gz of being a wolf before he was announced red by dude, and asked for the seering results right after that.

Also, dead people, shouldn't you wait until liggy announces that the game is over?
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Meh, it's ok :P No harm done, everything's already confirmed.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: universe-X on May 24, 2011, 02:21:09 PMI had a feeling drp was the seer, but I wolfed SFK cause he I thought he was the better player :P Oh, and cuz he was the guardian.

Technically drp fished me out, btw. ._.

I'm proud to say this is the best game I've played so far.

AND YET I SAW RIGHT THROUGH YOU! :D lol jk you played really well and I was really doubting myself... I thought I was seeing things that weren't there, such as your overuse of the tongue smiley. As well as ._.

The gut feeling in my case was kind of odd, because typically I see you as a hindering human (no offense intended), but this game you seemed kind of...confident almost. :)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Liggy

I don't care about when dead people post after the game's over, really.  Yes u-X was the last wolf!!!!

Also A+ job for Mashi.

"I can't take this anymore!"

Dude was startled by the sudden noise.  Who was it that said that?  He looked to his right to see universe-X, laughing with insanity.  "What's this about?"

"I killed everyone!  It was me!"  universe-X sounded like he just lost his sanity.  "I killed Liggy because he was going to reveal something to Jub3r7.  I had ETFROXX and gzgregory help me with my crimes, but I had to kill them because they were a danger to my innocent verdict.  ETF broke down in court, and refused to testify against the defendant, and gzgregory was about to clear his friend's name.  Everything was going great, but there was one witness: Jub3r7.  I kept trying to kill him, but there were always witnesses around.  I was hoping he'd show up for court, but he never did."

"This leaves one question.  Why the sudden confession?  Well, I had no choice.  Jub3r7 would've taken matters into his own hands anyway, and he would be a lot less merciless then this courtroom would have been.  I can't take the agony any longer!"

EPILOUGE:

Dude stopped his career as a lawyer for a while.  He tried again a couple years ago, and hasn't won a case since.

universe-X got the death sentence.

Jub3r7 runs an extortion agency.  He assures you that it is completely above the law.  But only for the right price.

SuperFireKirby was declared Not Guilty.  For this trial.  He's currently a dead man walking for another crime he was innocent in.

drpamplemousse is the best judge around, and everyone wants his autograph.

HAPPY NOW Jub3r7?

universe-X

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 24, 2011, 03:23:41 PMAND YET I SAW RIGHT THROUGH YOU! :D lol jk you played really well and I was really doubting myself... I thought I was seeing things that weren't there, such as your overuse of the tongue smiley. As well as ._.

The gut feeling in my case was kind of odd, because typically I see you as a hindering human (no offense intended), but this game you seemed kind of...confident almost. :)
lol, I see you're able to identify my text more often than a lot of other people, including my close friends xP and yeah, I studied a bit of deception a few months ago as well and followed a little trick I learned to killing in "The Cask of Amontillado" (if any of you are familiar with it; Edgar Allen Poe). I had to defend the humans in order to kill them later. :P

I use :P and ._. (< more often nowadays) a lot. I've picked up a habit of using xP in texting and I've used it a lot more around the forum too.

I had a gut feeling like yours in my first game... it was a really stupid call, though. xP Night 1, NO ONE had posted and I said "Kotor seems pretty suspicious." Everyone killed me later for it, but turns out, he was a wolf! o: Which is why I can't take offense to the "hindering human" part :P Yeah, I had to keep a strong lie going ;P

Jub3r7

Quote from: Liggy on May 24, 2011, 04:02:41 PMHAPPY NOW Jub3r7?
This that thou hast written dost pleases me. :3
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]