News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XVI: Objection!

Started by Liggy, May 11, 2011, 02:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

3. universe-X
4. drpamplemousse
7. SuperRiolu
8. Jub3r7
10. Master_Gamer38

A list of possible wolf suspects. I find it highly unlikely that DRP is a wolf so I'll rule him out and Dude is blue, which leaves us with 4 possible wolves. We have almost definitely at least gotten one wolf if not two, so I am not extremely worried right now.

Now if assume gzgreg was a wolf, we could probably rule Riolu out because that was greg's primary target, which would leave us with three, bettering the odds even greater that we lynch a wolf today. If we go off Greg possibly not being a wolf Riolu is still in question. But the odds are still very good.

U-X- was very active at beginning of the game where two wolfings were missed so probably not a wolf

SuperRiolu- not sure because I don't want to strictly assume Greg was a wolf and completely rule him out. Also, unnecessary defensiveness is usually a wolfy trait.

Jub- too lazy to go back but I'm pretty sure he was inactive during the beginning of this game which puts him in question. Also, assuming Greg was a wolf, Jub did not vote for Greg. I don't think he even voted. He hasn't really been all that active for the game now that I think about it

MG- too much of a pro to miss two wolfings. I don't see MG doing something like that. BUT he is still alive, and you know how it goes with that.

Right now, Jub3r7 seems the most wolfy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

I'll go with SFK on this one.

Jub3r7

DrP

universe-X

Umm, I don't wanna insta Jub just yet, you guys ._. I mean, dang.

master_gamer38

Okay, time to do stuff.

Let's not insta Jub. We're getting to the end. There is no reason why the humans shouldn't win.

Bigger post coming.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

universe-X

I'll take a hand at analyzing stuff, I guess...

So, Day 1, Jub's first safety is put on askalice23, for basing his vote on inactivity and whatnot. However, we see now, askalice is dead.
Jub later changes his vote to himself, then Dude, who is proven blue. Nothing until next day phase.... or after an insta and he bandwagon votes ETF off. Nothing on Day 3. Night 4 nothing. Now... nothing.

In his defense, at the same time, he texted me telling me he's been busy with school and work this whole week.

Holding off on vote for a little more, but if nothing comes up, I will vote tonight.

universe-X

Actually, I'm holding off my vote 'til tomorrow. Jub's not gonna be able to get on a comp 'til midnight est.

My suspicions remain the same though.

Jub3r7

So let's take a look at the reasoning against me.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 21, 2011, 05:41:39 PMJub- too lazy to go back but I'm pretty sure he was inactive during the beginning of this game which puts him in question. Also, assuming Greg was a wolf, Jub did not vote for Greg. I don't think he even voted. He hasn't really been all that active for the game now that I think about it

At the the beginning of the game, I had a discussion with Dude in the irc, discussing suspicions, etc.

All of my suspicions were completely contradicted after the night phase when the following occured:
1. No one was wolfed again the second night phase.
That almost completely eliminated the suspicions on active people, but it was still possible that the wolves were framing inactive people.
This wasn't very conclusive in my eyes, because the framing of inactive people was most likely done on purpose.

2. A couple people posted their suspicions (inactive people), everyone agreed with them, and they didn't match my suspicions at all.
This partially explains my inactivity this game -
After that happened, I just got confused and didn't know what else to say.
Along with that, I am still trying to pull up my grade in language arts and journalism.

3. askalice23 is wolfed. huh? what?
Throughout the whole time he was my top suspicion, with most of his reasoning not making any sense.
Quote from: askalice23 on May 14, 2011, 12:30:12 AMAlright so the wolves are inactive according to liggy. So my vote will be placed on ETF

It was stated she was out and unable to play. So it leads me to believe that she would be a valid suspect.
There were several inactive people at the time:
Quote from: universe-X on May 12, 2011, 05:14:35 PMDude
shadowkirby
SuperRiolu,
Jub,
gzgregory,
and ETF.
[e: SlowPokemon also hadn't posted yet.]
And there was also a ton of other things I could point out about askalice.
When he was wolfed... I just got even more confused.

I didn't know what to say or who to vote for, because it looked like everyone else's vote was based on inactivity when there were tons of inactive people.
And like I said, confusion was only half of the reason for my inactivity.

My dad caught me staying up really late the other night, so I'm not even allowed to be on nsm until school is over.
I can only go on when he's out of the house or asleep. The latter is the current situation.

Now that I've explained my inactivity, what other reasons were you voting me for? :/
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 21, 2011, 05:41:39 PMJub- too lazy to go back but I'm pretty sure he was inactive during the beginning of this game which puts him in question. Also, assuming Greg was a wolf, Jub did not vote for Greg. I don't think he even voted. He hasn't really been all that active for the game now that I think about it

When I saw all the bandwagons on greg, I was actually supposed to be working on school work.
Since my dad was actually in the house, I read too quickly and missed the fact that he was seered red. I just noticed that people were bandwagoning on him.
I didn't even know the reason for it until just now, as I was reading through the thread.

The rest of SFK's post mentions my inactivity, which I have already explained... What reasons did the others bandwagon on your vote?
Quote from: Dude on May 21, 2011, 06:08:02 PMI'll go with SFK on this one.

Jub3r7
:(
Quote from: drpamplemousse on May 21, 2011, 06:15:28 PMJub3r7 seems wolfy.
In past votes you usually had something to add to your reasoning. I can't say anything about Dude, as he's the medium.

That's my defense. Now let's see which of us is/are the real wolv(es).

1. Dude - Blue. Although I have a question for you. :/
Quote from: Dude on May 19, 2011, 01:53:45 PMSorry.

SuperRiolu is green
gzgregory is red

Odd, I wonder how the seer got to see two people... I'll ask him later.
Wat? If gz wasn't actually seered red, that could change a lot.
drp only looks human in my eye because he was a leading force against gregory. The same goes for SuperRiolu's defense.

2. SuperFireKirby
Your posts have mostly been contributing, and you're an experienced player.
But your analyzations of some people seem a little vague.
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 21, 2011, 05:41:39 PM3. universe-X
4. drpamplemousse
7. SuperRiolu
8. Jub3r7
10. Master_Gamer38

A list of possible wolf suspects. I find it highly unlikely that DRP is a wolf so I'll rule him out and Dude is blue, which leaves us with 4 possible wolves. We have almost definitely at least gotten one wolf if not two, so I am not extremely worried right now.
I suppose the drp part would make sense if you assumed your reasoning was that he was one of the first people to attack gzgregory.
Now that I think about it, gzgregory could have been the miller. Then again, probably not. His last post:
Quote from: gzgregory on May 18, 2011, 05:59:19 PM...wut.

This cements my vote for SuperRiolu. There's too much evidence against you.
1. You weren't around for either night phase until this phase. There was no kill until this phase.
2. You were overly defensive when no one was really accusing you.
3. Now this. SP was your main detractor, and now he's dead. I don't really know how good you are, so I can see you making a mistake like that.

You might be being framed, but considering all the other evidence, I kind of doubt it.
gz isn't an offensive player and the name SR was pretty much pulled from no where.
Anyways, please be more specific on the reasons you are not voting someone in your next analyzation post.

Your reasoning against me was my inactivity and the absence of a bandwagon.
Although I suppose that reasoning makes sense due to the inactivity of wolves in the beginning...
I'm still not entirely sure about you, unfortunately.

3. universe-X
Texting conversations with you makes you seem human, as I don't think a wolf would even give me the chance to defend myself.
If I counted correctly, your vote could have been the decisive decision to insta-lynch me.
Right? I keep forgetting whether or not the vote count has to be equal to half or more than half for an insta.

I also agree with SFK's reasoning in this situation, that your activity at the beginning of the game makes it less likely that you are a wolf.
Although there is always a possibility that you were expecting someone else to send in the pm, or that you were trying to frame the inactive people.

4. drpamplemousse
If gzgregory was a wolf, then you are most likely human. Unless gz is the miller, of course.
And there is always the possibility that you and him were playing off each other, although I don't think I'd expect that from either of you.

7. SuperRiolu
gzgregory jumped on you the moment the night phase ended, so you are most likely human.
I also don't see you as the type of person to play off other wolves, so that is probably not the situation.

8. Jub3r7
I apologize for not being active earlier in the game. The moment final exams are over I'll be able to contribute a lot more.

10. master_gamer38
I have been suspecting you due to Manti Rule, but your recent post didn't try to rush my death like all of the previous votes made right before you.

Wolves might not have lynched you by Manti rule because it seems they spent most of their wolves attempting to frame people:
Night phase 1, no one was wolfed due to inactivity.
Night phase 2, no one was wolfed, probably to frame inactive people.
Night phase 3, SlowPokemon was wolfed. SP claims that this confirms one of his theories in his death post.
Medium, have you asked him about this?
Night phase 4, askalice23 is wolfed. askalice23 was my only definite vote, so they might have been trying to frame me.

Quote from: master_gamer38 on May 21, 2011, 06:23:51 PMBigger post coming.
I would like to read this post so I can come to more decisive conclusions about you.
Until then I have absolutely no idea who to place my vote on. As I said, askalice23's death threw me off completely.

Although if I play "Guess Who" with the list, it narrows it down.
1. Dude - Medium
2. SuperFireKirby
3. universe-X - Didn't rush to insta me.
4. drpamplemousse - Leading force against gz, who was seered red.
7. SuperRiolu - Targeted by gz, who was seered red.
8. Jub3r7
10. master_gamer38 - Didn't rush to insta me.

Urp, I guess I do have an idea who to vote for.
Going to wait for mg's speculation though just in case I missed something.

Also please note the two bolded, italicized questions for certain people to answer.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

master_gamer38

Before I start, I'd like to point out my horrible inactivity making me hardly any threat to the wolves. Thus the manti rule applied to others first.

Okay. Player list.

1. Dude
2. SuperFireKirby
3. universe-X
4. drpamplemousse
5. shadowkirby_64
6. SlowPokemon

7. SuperRiolu
8. Jub3r7
9. askalice23
10. Master_Gamer38
11. gzgregory
12. ETFROXX

And then the role list.

Manfred von Karma - Master Wolf - A Wolf who is seer'd green.
Winston Payne - Regular Wolf - A Wolf who has no other powers.
Miles Edgeworth - Revoker Wolf - A Wolf that can, every night phase, select a person.  If this person is Blue, then any powers that they have will be nullified for that phase.

Detective Gumshoe - Seer - Every Night Phase, can learn a person's color.
Phoenix Wright - Guardian - Can select one person every Night Phase.  That person is immune from being killed for that Night Phase.
Maya Fey - Medium - Every Night phase, can PM the host two questions to ask any dead player in the game.  At the end of the phase, the Medium recieves the answers to the questions.  The dead person doesn't have to be truthful in answering these questions.

Larry Butz - Miller - A human who is seer'd red.  Is told he's a normal human.
Mia Fey - Human
Ema Skye - Human
Lana Skye - Human
Will Powers - Human
Marvin Grossberg - Human

So, if gzg was a wolf. SR would be human. gzg voted for SR with 'hard' evidence. Except then everyone pounced on him and he was lynched before anything else could happen. Ehh, I could continue on with that. But, basically. Either two humans. Or a wolf and a human. I'm leaning towards the former. So, in my mind. SR is human atm.

Dude: If you could relay the information about the double seer, that'd be handy. Also get the seer from the last night phase.

The more I think about typing this, the less I want to actually say in a public post. A lot of it relates to the blues and I would not like to give that away. I'd prefer to directly tell Dude and have him relay necessary info to the guardian and seer. 7 people left. If all 3 blues are left. Plus me, that's 4 human for sure. 3 wolves (doubtful but possible). We lynch, they wolf, we lynch, they wolf. Humans win.

I'm going to wait before placing a vote until I can speak with Dude.

Sorry to disappoint.

Dude

CP from my messages: Jub is GREEN.

Idk, guys. No vote.

Dude

Also, I haven't used my power once. :-[

I kept forgetting!

universe-X

master_gamer38

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 17, 2011, 06:09:41 PMAlthough if you remember correctly there were several inactive people. And if it really was a strategy they were using, it seems it would be working.

Also, when you say Super I usually assume you mean SFK. So please specify next time.
The reason I didn't vote ETF immediately is because the people I suspected were completely different from the inactive players.

After thinking about the situation, though, I suppose that it's not likely that they would miss two whole nights just to frame the inactive players.

Question: If a player has already been insta-lynched but the host hasn't said anything, can I still place a vote in order to prevent a phantom? If so, my vote will also go to ETF.

He was last to vote for ETF, after a guaranteed insta. He says he was hesitant to vote before, but after an insta, sure he'll vote. This could be him trying to avoid killing a fellow wolf. Not sure since ETF didn't post once in this TWG. :P But, with the few choices that it's down to, he is my best guess since everyone else has been active during the night phases (except SR, but we can count him out temporarily because he was inactive this last phase).

So. Maybe the last (or penultimate) wolf is Jub3r7

Jub3r7

The reason I didn't want to vote ETF is because I only saw askalice23's reasoning, that ETF was probably a wolf because she was one of seven inactive people.
That reasoning didn't make any sense to me, so I didn't vote for her originally.
I later placed a vote on her anyways after it was already too late, in order to avoid the phantom.

I didn't have much on mg until his recent "analyzation" post.
An analyzation post usually consists of speculation on each person that is still alive in the game.
Quote from: master_gamer38 on May 22, 2011, 02:58:14 AMBefore I start, I'd like to point out my horrible inactivity making me hardly any threat to the wolves. Thus the manti rule applied to others first.

Okay. Player list.

1. Dude
2. SuperFireKirby
3. universe-X
4. drpamplemousse
5. shadowkirby_64
6. SlowPokemon

7. SuperRiolu
8. Jub3r7
9. askalice23
10. Master_Gamer38
11. gzgregory
12. ETFROXX

And then the role list.

Manfred von Karma - Master Wolf - A Wolf who is seer'd green.
Winston Payne - Regular Wolf - A Wolf who has no other powers.
Miles Edgeworth - Revoker Wolf - A Wolf that can, every night phase, select a person.  If this person is Blue, then any powers that they have will be nullified for that phase.

Detective Gumshoe - Seer - Every Night Phase, can learn a person's color.
Phoenix Wright - Guardian - Can select one person every Night Phase.  That person is immune from being killed for that Night Phase.
Maya Fey - Medium - Every Night phase, can PM the host two questions to ask any dead player in the game.  At the end of the phase, the Medium recieves the answers to the questions.  The dead person doesn't have to be truthful in answering these questions.

Larry Butz - Miller - A human who is seer'd red.  Is told he's a normal human.
Mia Fey - Human
Ema Skye - Human
Lana Skye - Human
Will Powers - Human
Marvin Grossberg - Human

So, if gzg was a wolf. SR would be human. gzg voted for SR with 'hard' evidence. Except then everyone pounced on him and he was lynched before anything else could happen. Ehh, I could continue on with that. But, basically. Either two humans. Or a wolf and a human. I'm leaning towards the former. So, in my mind. SR is human atm.

Dude: If you could relay the information about the double seer, that'd be handy. Also get the seer from the last night phase.

The more I think about typing this, the less I want to actually say in a public post. A lot of it relates to the blues and I would not like to give that away. I'd prefer to directly tell Dude and have him relay necessary info to the guardian and seer. 7 people left. If all 3 blues are left. Plus me, that's 4 human for sure. 3 wolves (doubtful but possible). We lynch, they wolf, we lynch, they wolf. Humans win.

I'm going to wait before placing a vote until I can speak with Dude.

Sorry to disappoint.
In this post mg looks at why SuperRiolu wouldn't be a wolf.
What makes ux, drp, or SFK look human in your eyes?

You say that I'm the most likely person to be a wolf, but you haven't even looked at anyone else.
In past games where you haven't died on the first night phase, your posts were much more helpful.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

master_gamer38

SFK and DRP have been active the first night phases. And wouldn't miss them. Same with U-X.

Also, SR wasn't active this last night phase.

So, You, Dude, and me.

Since Dude is medium, he's clear.

Since I'm human, I'm clear.

You're the only one left.