News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG XVI: Objection!

Started by Liggy, May 11, 2011, 02:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

askalice23

Pesonally my 3 wolves are ETF, Greg, and Shadowkirby.

Now there are a few others im suspicious of and they are DRP and super. The reason being because you threw out a defense but you really didnt need one. It also could explain why there wasnt a wolfing. However for the most part you seem like humans.

Now slow, ux and sfk have been active the whole entire game and would put a pm in. Both players have a post every few hours so i think its safe to rule them out. Dude is blue so that rules him out. MG posted a decent amount of time before wolfing 2 and he wouldnt miss a wolfing. Jub has been pretty active in this game so i dont think he is a wolf but its possible.

Dude

Both Slow and AA are green.

And what the hell, I might as well vote ETF too.

SuperFireKirby

I believe Insta! is the word I am looking for.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

universe-X

Super and DRP are seeming very suspicious...

I would like to hear their rebuttal though, before concluding anything.

Greg

Liggy, hurry up and finish the day phase.  :P

Personally, I'm going to vote for Super next day phase. Defending yourself when it's not necessary is weird.

SlowPokemon

Umm...is it possible the wolves were active and simply didn't wolf someone on purpose, just to frame etf? Obviously it's too late now that she's been instad, but that thought just came into my mind. Not very likely but just a thought
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Greg

SuperRiolu.

And yes, that could be possible, but seems to me like a stupid strategy. Missing two wolfings to frame one person...  ::)

Jub3r7

Although if you remember correctly there were several inactive people. And if it really was a strategy they were using, it seems it would be working.

Also, when you say Super I usually assume you mean SFK. So please specify next time.
The reason I didn't vote ETF immediately is because the people I suspected were completely different from the inactive players.

After thinking about the situation, though, I suppose that it's not likely that they would miss two whole nights just to frame the inactive players.

Question: If a player has already been insta-lynched but the host hasn't said anything, can I still place a vote in order to prevent a phantom? If so, my vote will also go to ETF.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

askalice23

I agree, I highly doubt that this is strategy. There are only a few inactive people and it wouldnt make sense to miss two wolfings.

Liggy

The one thing about instas is that I have to write a story in an extremely short notice.  So uh just wait a bit.

You can also stop voting now please.

Liggy

"That will be enough testimony from this witness."  SlowPokemon seemed like he was in a hurry.  Dude questioned why he was only making a witness give one testimony.  He thought something was odd about that, but couldn't think of anything that would prevent him from doing so.  Either way, it was proving effective, so Dude would have to work harder if he wanted to win.  "Our next witness was ETFROXX, who knew the victim and one of the witnesses."

"Seriously?  What is this witness going to testify on?  It's not like she was there to actually see anyone get killed!"

Witness Testimony

"I was there!  I saw it all!"

"Liggy was sitting there, drinking something, and then, BANG!  A gun went off!"

The next thing I know he was lying on the ground.  I tried to call the police, but I realized I left my cell phone."

Dude had no idea what to think.  "Did the victim seriously die three times?  Why hasn't anyone told me?"

SlowPokemon was in shock too.  "Witness?  I think everyone in court knows that didn't happen."

Dude spoke up again.  "Was she even there at the time of the crime?  Didn't she just know some people vaguely related to the incident?"

This made ETFROXX furious.  "Is this court accusing me of lying?  Why would I have any reason to lie?"

"We aren't accusing you of lying.  We're accussing you of telling things... other than the truth."

"LYING?  It was you prosecutors who made me testify for a crime I didn't even witness!  I've had enough of this."

Dude looked as ETFROXX angrily walked out of the courtroom.  She was never seen again.

It is now Night 3.  ETFORXX was lynched.   Night ends Wednesday, May 18th @ 8:00 PM EDT.

1. Dude
2. SuperFireKirby
3. universe-X
4. drpamplemousse
5. shadowkirby_64
6. SlowPokemon
7. SuperRiolu
8. Jub3r7
9. askalice23
10. Master_Gamer38 (PHANTOM x1)
11. gzgregory
12. ETFROXX

SlowPokemon

Quote from: askalice23 on May 17, 2011, 06:20:33 PMI agree, I highly doubt that this is strategy. There are only a few inactive people and it wouldnt make sense to miss two wolfings.

I didn't say two. I was saying that the previous missed wolfing may have been trying to frame etf, since we already suspected her. The first one was inactivity no doubt.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Liggy

"Thanks to that outburst, there will be a 15 minute recess while the court calms down."  Drpamplemousse was running the trial unusually, but Dude didn't really have any objections to it.

In the waiting area, Dude started talking to SuperFireKirby.  "Why did I have to be your defense attorney?  Remind me please."

"Well, you are the best in the business."

"And you are the best at getting in trouble in the business."

Suddenly, a loud gunshot was heard!  Everyone ran into the courtroom, to find SlowPokemon, dead.

"I can personally confirm that I was talking with my client when the gun was fired.  So it can't be him!"

Dude turned around.  Who said that?  The prosecutor just died, and the judge can't object to anything.  "Hey Dude," universe-X said.  "Look at the doors."

Sure enough, there was Master_Gamer38.  "Wasn't he one of the witnesses to the case?"

"I was going to be testifying, but then I heard the gunshot," Master_Gamer38 elaborated, "I overheard your conversation, and couldn't help but point out one thing.  The gun was fired on a timer.  Anyone could have shot the prosecutor, even me."

"That is very true," replied the judge, "But a question comes up.  How did you know this?"

"I went to law school.  I could see the gun from here, with the timer still on it."

"Now that that's settled, who will be our new prosecutor?  We can't run this court without one."

"That would be the second reason why I'm here.  I can fill in as prosecutor for this case."

"So that's where I heard Master_Gamer38's name from!  He's a prosecutor!  I've probably just faced him in court and forgot about him.  But what about the other people involved in this case?

It is now Day 3.  SlowPokemon was killed.   Night ends Friday, May 20th @ 8:00 PM EDT.

1. Dude
2. SuperFireKirby
3. universe-X
4. drpamplemousse
5. shadowkirby_64
6. SlowPokemon
7. SuperRiolu
8. Jub3r7
9. askalice23
10. Master_Gamer38 (PHANTOM x1)
11. gzgregory
12. ETFROXX

It's getting harder and harder to write these stories without making it to ridiculous!  I think it's probably too late to worry about realism.

universe-X

So now the wolves are showing activity...

Crap ._.