TWG XVI: Objection!

Started by Liggy, May 11, 2011, 02:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

askalice23

I picked etf because when she is a wolf she is very inactive. I know there are a few others who werent active but theres 3 wolves. So there is a high probability that one or more could be a wolf.

Last game ETF was a wolf and we didnt see her post until deep in the game to avoid a phantom.

In my opinion, I think its the most logical choice judging on how she plays wolf. I am not ruling anyone out. Any one of us active or not could be the wolf. Maybe the wolves were active but forgot to send a pm. My vote remains as is.

SuperFireKirby

My internet is cooperating much better than I though it would. The wolfing was missed because all three of the wolves were inactive during the night phase. So there is a decent probability that ETF is a wolf, statistically about a 1 in 2 chance(seeing as I believe 5 players were inactive during the night phase).

Quote from: askalice23 on May 14, 2011, 03:03:58 PMIn my opinion, I think its the most logical choice judging on how she plays wolf. I am not ruling anyone out. Any one of us active or not could be the wolf. Maybe the wolves were active but forgot to send a pm. My vote remains as is.
Basing your choice off ETF's so-called "play style" doesn't make too much sense to me. Last game she lacked a computer most of the time which explains her inactivity. Why she's inactive this game  I'm not sure, but basing your vote off a play style that was just an unfortunate circumstance just sounds odd.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Liggy

I dunno what other hosts are like, but I honestly don't think I'll let you place a vote on yourself!

It encourages inactivity which is meh.

askalice23

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 14, 2011, 03:12:05 PMSo there is a decent probability that ETF is a wolf, statistically about a 1 in 2 chance(seeing as I believe 5 players were inactive during the night phase).
Basing your choice off ETF's so-called "play style" doesn't make too much sense to me. Last game she lacked a computer most of the time which explains her inactivity. Why she's inactive this game  I'm not sure, but basing your vote off a play style that was just an unfortunate circumstance just sounds odd.

It isn't just the last game that she was inactive as a wolf. If you go way back to previous games on the site you will see when she is a wolf, she is very good at flying under the radar.

So you say 5 people were not active:
shadowkirby-posted a safety
SuperRiolu-generating some ideas. Historically is very active in games. I dont see him missing a wolfing but it is very possible.
Jub-starting to be active generating ideas. I also wouldnt see him miss a wolfing.
gzgregory-posted a safety and a few sentences.
ETF-still havent heard anything.

Of the five the only ones generating any real ideas are super and jub. Also shadow and gzgregory are fairly new to the site. I do not know if they have played before but if its their first time playing as a wolf they could have easily messed up on the wolfing. ETF plays very well and normally wouldnt miss a wolfing however she is no where to be seen.

universe-X

He said night phase. It could really be anyone.... except you, drp (I guess that rules him out), and mg...

hmm, askalice, you're not as aggressive, yet, in this game and you're providing some good info, so I'm ruling you [and mg] out too.

I guess I'll safety on shadowkirby for now. I still wanna give ETF a chance to speak...

universe-X

Update on ETF's situation: She's sort of avoiding TWG, atm.

Jub3r7

Universe-x just bandwagoned on drp's safety; I suggest you change it, unless you want to waste the day phase.

Quote from: Liggy on May 14, 2011, 04:56:49 PMI dunno what other hosts are like, but I honestly don't think I'll let you place a vote on yourself!

It encourages inactivity which is meh.
I'm changing my vote to a safety on dude.

Also this post is rushed because my brother is trying to take the computer.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

I really don't see what the big deal is about calling a safety on someone who already has one unless they're only allowed one. In which case, safety changed to a vote on shadowkirby.

Dude

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 14, 2011, 09:05:47 PMI'm changing my vote to a safety on dude.
What. Why me? I'm the medium. =/

SuperFireKirby

It's a safety.

Also, it seems that MG has not been active since the very beginning of Night 1. Just a thought.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Liggy

Quote from: universe-X on May 14, 2011, 09:10:19 PMI really don't see what the big deal is about calling a safety on someone who already has one unless they're only allowed one. In which case, safety changed to a vote on shadowkirby.

Just pointing out that I already had you recorded for placing a vote on shadowkirby.  Then I looked up, and your second to last post was:

Quote from: universe-X on May 14, 2011, 07:56:11 PMHe said night phase. It could really be anyone.... except you, drp (I guess that rules him out), and mg...

hmm, askalice, you're not as aggressive, yet, in this game and you're providing some good info, so I'm ruling you [and mg] out too.

I guess I'll safety on shadowkirby for now. I still wanna give ETF a chance to speak...

Jub3r7

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 14, 2011, 09:05:47 PMUniverse-x just bandwagoned on drp's safety; I suggest you change it, unless you want to waste the day phase.
I'm changing my vote to a safety on dude.

Also this post is rushed because my brother is trying to take the computer.
Quote from: universe-X on May 14, 2011, 09:10:19 PMI really don't see what the big deal is about calling a safety on someone who already has one unless they're only allowed one. In which case, safety changed to a vote on shadowkirby.
Yeah, I worded that post quite badly.
Both you and drpamplemousse had placed a safety on shadow_kirby, which ruins the point of a safety.

Quote>> Safety.
Pretty much designed to avoid the risk of being phantom'd. If you have no explanation or reason for voting somebody off, and/or you are only voting to avoid phantom, this is what you say.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

universe-X

Well, I didn't wanna place an actual vote on him yet, was all :P

SlowPokemon

Okay, well, it's true that I find SuperRiolu somewhat suspicious after I safetied on him due to inactivity...but I am beginning to truly believe that it might be the language barrier that makes him sound fishy. I think Universe is acting oddly too now, and therefore change vote to Universe-x. I can't really explain, this is just sort of a gut feeling, it's only Day One and there hasn't been any evidence that he is doing something odd.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X