News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

TWG XVI: Objection!

Started by Liggy, May 11, 2011, 02:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Agh, Slow then, I guess cuz I actually took the time to go through more than just the posts below the response box.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Liggy

Yeah, I would say if someone was guarded.

Anyway, remember to bold your vote!  I've counted every vote up until now, be from this point I'm not counting it unless it's in bold.

One final thing:  Anyone who likes the story is super cool.  It makes me actually want to write instead of skipping it.

DrP

I love the story... court cases are kinda a change from the usual TWG and it makes me to want to try Phoenix Wright games!

Liggy

The games are super cool.

SuperFireKirby

Just the way you wrote the stories is super awesome. Makes me want to play the TWG game even moar. I actually am getting on my internet with mild success. But my connection times out every few minutes but I'll try to stay as active as possible

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

askalice23

Alright so the wolves are inactive according to liggy. So my vote will be placed on ETF

It was stated she was out and unable to play. So it leads me to believe that she would be a valid suspect.

Jub3r7

That makes her just as much of a suspect as anyone else, askalice23.

Anyways, sorry for the inactivity. I had tons of journalism to catch up on, and then I had to go to work.
And now I'm probably too tired to come up with any valid reasoning, so I'm going to wait until tomorrow.

Votes (with 2nd, 3rd, etc. to show who voted first):
1. Dude  -  2nd, Safety on ETFROXX
2. SuperFireKirby  -  10th, "Safety" on dramplemousse, 11th, changes Safety to SlowPokemon
3. universe-X  -  4th, Safety on drpamplemousse
4. drpamplemousse  -  3rd, Safety on SlowPokemon, 6th, changes Safety to shadowkirby_64
5. shadowkirby_64  -  7th, "Safety" on ETFROXX, 8th, changes Safety to gzgregory
6. SlowPokemon  -  1st, Safety on SuperRiolu
7. SuperRiolu  -  5th, Safety on SuperFireKirby
8. Jub3r7  -  13th, Places vote on askalice23
9. askalice23  -  12th, Places vote on ETFROXX
10. master_gamer38
11. gzgregory  -  9th, Safety on master_Gamer38
12. ETFROXX

So after looking at things, SlowPokemon seems to have 2 safeties which is stupid because it messes up the point of a safety.
And askalice23 has placed a vote based on inactivity. Even with 6 inactive people during the time of the wolfing.

And good night.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

Oops, the link to my vote didn't work. :P

Greg

Askalice, there still would have to be 2 other inactive wolves...

We need to consider who those other 2 might be.

SlowPokemon

I say SuperRiolu. :P That was only a half safety, I kind of suspect him.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

universe-X

Well, Dude is obviously ruled out, since he's a blue. Not so sure he's the medium yet, but I guess we'll find out sooner or later >.>

Jub has a point about askalice, but I'll hold off my vote 'til there's more to base one off of.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 14, 2011, 01:08:57 AMSo after looking at things, SlowPokemon seems to have 2 safeties which is stupid because it messes up the point of a safety.
And askalice23 has placed a vote based on inactivity. Even with 6 inactive people during the time of the wolfing.

1. I think atm I only have one...

2. I am not defending askalice here (because I do not believe in defending anyone this early in the game, or even later) but didn't we decide that the wolves were inactive...?

universe-X

Yeah, while ETF was inactive, so were a few other people when the game first started o.o so it could be anyone, really.

SlowPokemon

Well we have to have some suspicion in the first game... and ETF was the only one who didn't place a vote.

Jub3r7

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 14, 2011, 09:48:01 AM1. I think atm I only have one...
Sorry, it was 4:00 it the morning and I was really out of it.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 14, 2011, 10:21:04 AMWell we have to have some suspicion in the first game... and ETF was the only one who didn't place a vote.
master_gamer38 hasn't placed a vote yet. Probably because there isn't much to go off of.

Also, I change my vote to a safety on Jub3r7 because askalice23 can't be 100% wolf just because of that one post.