TWG XVI: Objection!

Started by Liggy, May 11, 2011, 02:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

gzgregory

Forgot to bold it.  :-[

universe-X

So, SuperR's a green... but I'm still not sure. We may or may not have gotten the Master Wolf yet >.<

universe-X

gzgregory's red, and let's keep it that way >.>

askalice23

gzgregory

also I think that the blues should come out after this wolfing phase. That would leave 3 suspect for the humans and higher chance of winning.

SuperRiolu

kill teh wolves!

gzgregory

Apparently, for the last three games I have played in, I have appeared as a wolf, but that was not the case.
I'm just going to spend my summer here in California doing so many things. There are a lot of things to do here!

universe-X

............you say these things like it will make us believe you're not a wolf... but you're unnecessarily defending yourself...

or are you? o.O

askalice23

Quote from: universe-X on May 19, 2011, 03:05:12 PM............you say these things like it will make us believe you're not a wolf... but you're unnecessarily defending yourself...

or are you? o.O

I agree. You randomly defend yourself when no one is really accusing you. You did it earlier after a missed wolfing and now youre doing it again which is after you were seered green.

Liggy

"Sorry about that other prosecutor.  He ddin't know what he was doing.  I'm going to call a real witness here, gzgregory, who was the waiter at the restraunt," Master_Gamer38 was as confident as ever.  "However, he's not here yet, so we're going to have to wait until he arrives."

There was a police officer at the door.  "It's gzgregory!  He's... dead!"

Dude was once again caught by surprise.  "Dead?  How do you even know that?"

"His body was found in the trunk of his car.  The murderer left no identification."

Dude turned at his assistant.  "What do you think about this?"

"I... don't know.  Who would want to kill gzgregory?  What did he do?"

"Can I say something, Dude?"  It was SuperFireKirby.  "I don't know who's trying to frame me, but I don't have any reason to kill any of these people.  I don't even know most of them!  The only one I really knew was gzgregory, and why would I kill him?  We were good friends!"

It is now Night 4.  gzgregory was lynched.   Night ends Friday, May 20th @ 8:00 PM EDT.

1. Dude
2. SuperFireKirby
3. universe-X
4. drpamplemousse
5. shadowkirby_64
6. SlowPokemon
7. SuperRiolu
8. Jub3r7
9. askalice23
10. Master_Gamer38 (PHANTOM x1)
11. gzgregory
12. ETFROXX

universe-X

Liggy

What are you talking about that image clearly works.

Thanks MG.

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Liggy on May 19, 2011, 04:48:09 PMgzgregory, and why would I kill him?  We were good friends!"
me and greg were besties!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Liggy

askalice died.

I'm really busy tomorrow, and was busy today, so I'll make a real post tomorrow night/Sunday

Sunday at 8 PM EST is when day ends.

universe-X

So, askalice died >.>

What do we do now? :(