News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

TWG XVI: Objection!

Started by Liggy, May 11, 2011, 02:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Well this kinda proves a theory I've been working on... can't tell you guys about it obviously since no info in death post, but damn! I wish I had posted sooner.

Au revoir.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Greg

...wut.

This cements my vote for SuperRiolu. There's too much evidence against you.
1. You weren't around for either night phase until this phase. There was no kill until this phase.
2. You were overly defensive when no one was really accusing you.
3. Now this. SP was your main detractor, and now he's dead. I don't really know how good you are, so I can see you making a mistake like that.

You might be being framed, but considering all the other evidence, I kind of doubt it.

DrP

Well, I think the opposite.

gzgregoryyou are the wolf, my good sir.

You are framing the innocent human of SuperRiolu. And here's my reasoning.
1. You TOO as inactive as SR in the beginning, you both made posts in night 1 and you both haven't received phantoms, so inactivity is not necessarily a case here
2. You are framing SR by killing the person most against him, which was slow.
3. He even told me in person he really has no point to play because he didn't have an important role.
4. You are the lone wolf remaining (because I feel ETF and Shadowkirby were the remaining two).
5. Not to mention that the night phase just ended and there WAS a kill. You are the first one to post, that seems kind of fishy, presuming that you just want to get a vote in before in activity

I am not trying to protect SR's mistakes, but his humanity. There are behind the scenes things happening through PMs and through chats that make your case implausible.

And dude, post the seering results.

DrP

* edit to my previous post.

Quote from: drpamplemousse on May 18, 2011, 07:15:02 PM5. Not to mention that the night phase just ended and there WAS a kill. You are the first one to vote, that seems kind of fishy, presuming that you just want to get a vote in before inactivity

universe-X

Slow- shh ;o no info must come from the dead, remember. Even if it's as obvious as that.

master_gamer38

Quote from: drpamplemousse on May 18, 2011, 07:15:02 PM3. He even told me in person he really has no point to play because he didn't have an important role.

I haven't been able to watch much, but just out of what I read. Don't discuss TWG IRL. It's a rule.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SuperFireKirby

Day time already? Uhhhhh... dont think MG is a wolf anymore. So that leaves gzgregory on my list

May change if I can be convinced

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

askalice23

I really believe gzgregory is a wolf. Im going to hold off on the voting because i could see a few others as wolves and would like to wait for more to develop.

universe-X

Quote from: master_gamer38 on May 18, 2011, 08:07:38 PMI haven't been able to watch much, but just out of what I read. Don't discuss TWG IRL. It's a rule.
Does this include over the phone?

Quote from: askalice23 on May 18, 2011, 08:31:27 PMI really believe gzgregory is a wolf. Im going to hold off on the voting because i could see a few others as wolves and would like to wait for more to develop.
Who else do you see as a wolf? O.o It looks like gzgregory could be a wolf. Then again, Jub3r7's been under the radar for a majority of this game...

master_gamer38

Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

universe-X

So, no voice conversations, texting is allowed, k.

askalice23

Quote from: universe-X on May 18, 2011, 08:39:36 PMWho else do you see as a wolf? O.o It looks like gzgregory could be a wolf. Then again, Jub3r7's been under the radar for a majority of this game...

I could see jub and drp being a wolf team. They have been pretty close. Now for everyone who is not a wolf there are 7 possible wolves. The two ruled out  are there self and dude. Then there are the two other blues. Which only dude know. So for dude there are 5 possible suspects. In that case dude be a little more active in the lynchings because you know more information than the rest of us.

universe-X

That could work actually o.o

In order to make better votes, should seer/guardian come out...?

universe-X

Also, just in case I don't come on later, gzgregory.

Dude

Sorry.

SuperRiolu is green
gzgregory is red

Odd, I wonder how the seer got to see two people... I'll ask him later.