News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Christian and proud of it!

Started by Dudeman, May 09, 2011, 09:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

universe-X

I'm Hindu (polytheism), but I follow Christian beliefs (belief in one overall lord). Oh, and I do also follow Buddhist beliefs/lessons.

Btw, be careful when mentioning religion on here. :P

Dudeman

I know. I just had a moment where I thought, "What if I started a topic on who was Christian?" I apologize if I have offended anyone. :)
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

MaestroUGC

Hmm, considering most of the internet is atheist, or just uncaring, I believe you are in the minority here. Though I could be wrong. Either way, I don't see this topic lasting long before fights break out and this thread ends up locked...or ending up locked before fights could break out.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Dudeman on May 09, 2011, 09:37:05 PMI know. I just had a moment where I thought, "What if I started a topic on who was Christian?" I apologize if I have offended anyone. :)
Er, The problem is that people might offend you. :P

Prediction: You are about to encounter people who don't have a high opinion of religion.
Note: These people are atheists, not satanists.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

Well, I am Christian, following some Catholic beliefs cause thats what I know the best/my friends are Catholic and we go to church together/my family is Catholic.

I love Jesus (HE>i) and listen to Christian Rock sometimes... that is if my mom is kinda forcing that radio station... c'mon, I kinda want to listen to JACK FM, KROQ or KLOS!!!

I pray the Rosary once a week, just as a meditation away from my humdrum school life.

----
Other than that... meh.

Roz~

^Red's a pretty good band. It's a shame that it's a Christian rock band though.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

My belief is that religion is an outdated mechanism for a primitive society and is no longer necessary in this world.

me irl
[close]

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 09, 2011, 09:48:54 PMI don't see this topic lasting long before fights break out and this thread ends up locked...or ending up locked before fights could break out.

Yup.