News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG XV: Perils of Saffron (POST GAME)

Started by SlowPokemon, May 07, 2011, 07:03:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

master_gamer38

Raymondbl:

So, for your ban.

You argued and argued and argued with me. In the process, you changed your story several times, which shows you were obviously lying on some aspects of it. At no point should you argue that much with a moderator and the host of the game. You need be able to stop and admit that you are wrong. Even if you are not. That's part of life.

The length of your ban. Until TWG XIX. The reason for such a long ban is because you argued for such a long time with invalid arguments and lying. Don't argue it any more or it'll be longer.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Raymondbl

x.x changed story several times?  lying?  admit I'm wrong?  You shouldn't talk about things you won't let other people prove wrong, because I had the advantage, until you threatened to ban me.  But yes, I agree it's a part of life to fall victim to other people that have more power than you for not very much reason whatsoever.  Which is why I prefer the physical world, because you are not extremely limited in contact and expression. 

Well, if you think my arguments are invalid, you would have to keep arguing until I have no more arguments to make - I still have lots.  I'm not going to argue anymore, only because of your threat.  but, banned 6 (maybe five?) games, which might be around 3 months, just for arguing?  And you didn't let me finish it.  I just think it's very unreasonable.  I don't remember reading that you get banned for arguing. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Dude

It's probably because you're a complete idiot and think your side is always right, which 99% of the time, it isn't.

But I could be over-thinking it.

Raymondbl

Quote from: Dude on May 08, 2011, 07:00:05 PMIt's probably because you're a complete idiot and think your side is always right, which 99% of the time, it isn't.

But I could be over-thinking it.
I never read you get banned for being stupid and an idiot.  Everyone thinks their side is right until it's proven wrong!  It's hard to prove me wrong though.  The only way to get me to lose an argument  is to have tons of people bombard me (learned my lesson, won't make the mistake again), or to threaten me with a ban.
EDIT: Also, many of MG's points are invalid, though he probably won't let me post them.  I can say for one though he said "No where in the OFFICIAL RULES of TWG does it say the pm must be sent during the night phase."  I mean, what the heck?  that's what it's about!

Dude

You argue too much. Learn to shut up and deal with it.

Liggy

It's common sense though.  It's not in the rules that a Seer must send in his PM at night, correct.

It's in the role description.

Winter

Maybe because you would have a negative affect on every game? I have not played or read anything that happened in this game, but if you were nice, or courteous, maybe your "arguments" will be listened to.

I was (not) surprised to see that as soon as you've been giving a warning:

Quote from: master_gamer38 on May 08, 2011, 06:49:10 PMDon't argue it any more or it'll be longer.

You immediately ruin it for yourself:

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 08, 2011, 06:55:16 PMyou would have to keep arguing until I have no more arguments to make - I still have lots.  

You're obviously going to act for yourself, as any human should, but just some advice...

When things don't go your way, it's your job as a human to figure out the best mode of action.

From observing YOU, you have only taken one mode of action That was to get pissed off, argue, contradict yourself and others, break rules, and disrespect moderators.

Dude basically skipped the all this and jumped to the basic point of this post. the "Moral". I think it's an effective way of bluntly putting it.

Quote from: Dude on May 08, 2011, 07:13:18 PMYou argue too much. Learn to shut up and deal with it.

Pleaseeeee follow this advice, just let it go! It will be much better than the results of posting a long essay like I just did.

I hope you can have some self-awareness from this.

master_gamer38

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 08, 2011, 06:55:16 PMx.x changed story several times?  lying?  admit I'm wrong?  You shouldn't talk about things you won't let other people prove wrong, because I had the advantage, until you threatened to ban me.  But yes, I agree it's a part of life to fall victim to other people that have more power than you for not very much reason whatsoever.  Which is why I prefer the physical world, because you are not extremely limited in contact and expression. 

There was plenty of reason. You need to stop and realise this. I gave several reasons, while you continuously changed yours. I'm not going to argue this any more.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 08, 2011, 06:55:16 PMWell, if you think my arguments are invalid, you would have to keep arguing until I have no more arguments to make - I still have lots.  I'm not going to argue anymore, only because of your threat.  but, banned 6 (maybe five?) games, which might be around 3 months, just for arguing?  And you didn't let me finish it.  I just think it's very unreasonable.  I don't remember reading that you get banned for arguing. 

First of all. You need to learn to count. This was game 15. I banned you until 19. That's three games, not 6 or 5. It's not unreasonable when you constantly argue with false and fake logic.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 08, 2011, 07:04:03 PMI never read you get banned for being stupid and an idiot.  Everyone thinks their side is right until it's proven wrong!  It's hard to prove me wrong though.  The only way to get me to lose an argument  is to have tons of people bombard me (learned my lesson, won't make the mistake again), or to threaten me with a ban.

I proved you wrong several times through PM. I'm not going to do it again. If you're too idiotic to see that, I'm giving up hope on you. The only reason you lose an argument like that is because it takes so many people for you to realise that you're wrong and have been wrong the whole time.

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 08, 2011, 06:55:16 PMEDIT: Also, many of MG's points are invalid, though he probably won't let me post them.  I can say for one though he said "No where in the OFFICIAL RULES of TWG does it say the pm must be sent during the night phase."  I mean, what the heck?  that's what it's about!

You're retarded. I never said that as a reason. No where close even.

As a result of CONTINUED arguing even after the ban was given and a warning was said not to argue it anymore, your ban has been extended. For the foreseeable future. Until you can prove to me that you are not an idiot and can accept that you are wrong. You are permanently banned from TWG.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SlowPokemon

^this

Also yeah the twisting words thing got on my nerves.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Greg

Raymondbl

Quote from: master_gamer38 on May 08, 2011, 08:28:38 PMThere was plenty of reason. You need to stop and realise this. I gave several reasons, while you continuously changed yours. I'm not going to argue this any more.
*sigh* I never changed mine.  No one will know until we post our conversation.
Quote from: master_gamer38 on May 08, 2011, 08:28:38 PMFirst of all. You need to learn to count. This was game 15. I banned you until 19. That's three games, not 6 or 5. It's not unreasonable when you constantly argue with false and fake logic.
yes, I've never learned the roman numerals or the grammar of it.  The only thing I know is x = 10, v = 5, and I = 1.  I must have miscounted. 
Quote from: master_gamer38 on May 08, 2011, 08:28:38 PMI proved you wrong several times through PM. I'm not going to do it again. If you're too idiotic to see that, I'm giving up hope on you. The only reason you lose an argument like that is because it takes so many people for you to realise that you're wrong and have been wrong the whole time.
you cannot be sure that you have proved someone wrong until they give their share of the argument and the argument has ended.  It takes so many people? Nah, it's just so many people exaggerate (like you are now) and I can't elaborate on the responses to all of them, so people takae advantage of my vague wording and twist it. 

Quote from: master_gamer38 on May 08, 2011, 08:28:38 PMAs a result of CONTINUED arguing even after the ban was given and a warning was said not to argue it anymore, your ban has been extended. For the foreseeable future. Until you can prove to me that you are not an idiot and can accept that you are wrong. You are permanently banned from TWG.
Hm, would you call it arguing?  On the technical side, you might be right.  However, it was more of a complaint, expression of opinions, lament, etc.  See?  Is this China or what? 
Quote from: Nakahb]Guardian[/b]: Sends in a PM to the host during the Night phase in order to guard a player from being wolfed during the Night. This saves the player.
There. During the night phase. I was right.   

Now that I'm banned permanently for making a post, I have a question to ask you - would you unban me if we continued the argument and I won?  You seem to think I was lying and changing my story and was arguing for no reason.  Or at least let me post our PM conversation.

SuperFireKirby

Raymond, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You try to play the victim in every situation and argue using false logic and it is fucking annoying. You claim everyone hates you, when the only reason any would hate you on here is if you brought it upon yourself by being a little trolling bastard. So shut up, accept someone else is right, and be done with it. And then maybe you can get back to playing TWG with us mature folks.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

Rayray's the conspiracy theorist of NSM.