News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

Drpamplemousse rocks!

Started by Piano_Pika_, May 05, 2011, 10:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piano_Pika_

I don't know how to spell his name, but drpamplemoouse is the best!!!!! I like your songs, and thanks!  :D  ;)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

Greg

Piano_Pika_

oh, ok, thanks!  ;D I'll change that!  :)

JDMEK5

I agree. :D Of course, the same goes to the staff keeping this site up and running smooth!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Piano_Pika_

it's not really smooth, I wish people stop bulling me...  :'(

Dude

Maybe if you keep quiet about your religious beliefs, people won't treat you as bad.

DrP

Well, I'm flattered.

The reason why you're being bullied is because you're voicing a belief that really isn't the norm around here. When many people with the same belief argue about that belief to one person with that PoV, they feel bullied.

I am a devout Christian, and I'm given beef, but I generally keep my mouth shut here. 

Piano_ Pika_, you can PM me if you want to talk Christianity, but in the public, we just need to stay away from religion (and politics, too).

JDMEK5

I'm Christian too, but since there's no sin involved in keeping somewhat quiet, why not?
We should all pm each other. I'd like to hear what you have uncovered from the bible.

I'm really not quite sure why we have to keep quiet about these things;
I mean, why can't everyone express their beliefs freely, without fear of bullies?

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."

(Matthew 5:11-12 KJV)

If someone gives you a hard time, take it in love and patience; our lord Jesus Christ will reward you for it.

BTW, if you two haven't heard Paul Washer preaching, I suggest you do. (Same for the White Horse Inn)
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Winter

Quote from: Dude on May 19, 2011, 08:48:12 PMMaybe if you keep quiet about your religious beliefs, people won't treat you as bad.

Dude

OK, LET'S ALL STOP TALKING ABOUT FUCKING RELIGION. NON-CHRISTIANS DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT. STFU. SERIOUSLY.

If we ask you about it, then you can talk about it.

Kapeesh?

Jub3r7

Because if you talk about religion, people like Dude will show up and get the topic locked.
So it's best just to avoid talking about it altogether except via pm.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Dude

^HE KNOWS HIS SHIT. LISTEN TO HIM.

DrP

And that's what we've been doing!

Winter

Sorry guys. This is the type of conversion that leads to flaming, I realize now I need to lock this topic.

Dude