News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

TWG XV: Perils of Saffron

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2011, 06:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: gzgregory on May 01, 2011, 07:04:49 AMA vote on someone who is definitely not going to be lynched, for the sake of avoiding a phantom.

Not necessarily. Safetying is when you don't know who to vote for, so you place a vote on someone who doesn't have any votes yet, for no reason.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

Thanks for clarifying that, Slow.

I'm still voting for Mashi because of his blunder earlier in the game. 

He's experienced, right?  And experienced people are good at covering up mistakes, and not making them.   He already made one, and he is a little more like a human now, but you still have to judge his earlier behavior and use that. 

Reverse psychology, huh?  Yeah, you're right, you could be either a human or a wolf, but which is more likely?  wolf.  Humans are very unlikely to suddenly, at the start of the game, explode with tons of reasons why they aren't wolves and telling wolves not to wolf them. 

Seriously, anyone else notice? 

And come on, post more, guys!  If you don't post I'm going to torture you with a heck long post that I'ma force you to read!
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Raymondbl

Also, another reason I'm suspecting Mashi is because he's been a wolf plenty of times already.

SlowPokemon

If you're going to make inferences, at least base them on something that makes sense.

Greg

That isn't exactly a great reason to suspect Mashi.

I'm sticking with my vote.

SuperFireKirby

Yay, gone for one day and a fucking safety kills me. Just adds on to my shitty day. And I don't give a fuck that I'm not supposed to post after being lynched.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

askalice23

Alright so the wolves are lazy or inactive. So lets look at those who havent done much in the game or have been on recently.

Mashi

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 01, 2011, 11:47:32 AMYay, gone for one day and a fucking safety kills me. Just adds on to my shitty day. And I don't give a fuck that I'm not supposed to post after being lynched.
SuperFireKirby, relax, it's a game.  And it was a Day 1 lynch to add to that.  If you're Human, you should be glad that you were able to save the Guardian.  If you're a Wolf, you only fell victim to an arbitrary Day 1 lynch.  One of which shouldn't matter considering it's a game again.  I apologize that you had to be lynched and I hope that whatever may have happened to you will get better.

Quote from: askalice23 on May 01, 2011, 12:02:09 PMAlright so the wolves are lazy or inactive. So lets look at those who havent done much in the game or have been on recently.
I'm not sure if you're reading the topic, because we've already mentioned that either your scenario is the case, or the Wolves were trying to use an artifice to fool us into lynching inactives who are Humans.  So lynching inactives may not be the best course of action at the moment.

But anyways, I'm going to place my vote on askalice23 again this Phase, because I haven't exactly had any change in opinion about him, and I've yet to see a catalyst pointing otherwise.

askalice23

Jub3r7

Last night, I asked Mashi why he thought I was human, and his explanation was very lengthy and almost excessive.
However, if he were a wolf, his reasoning would be shorter and completely different, something along the lines of "I'm not sure why I trust you, it's just a feeling I have."

Wait. Hang on a second. I think I've heard that somewhere. :|
Quote from: askalice23 on April 28, 2011, 08:05:52 PMIt was a gut feeling on trusting jub.
When interrogated about it, askalice23's reasons for trusting me were not very valid.
askalice23 has played TWG a little longer than me, and he should know that gut feelings are no reason to trust anyone.

And also this ray business that I've already repeatedly mentioned in posts made earlier.
If I were to explain it again I would be restating these posts I've already made, most of them already being recitations of the previous one.

QuoteRay randomly posts that he has suspicions on askalice but keeps his vote on Mashi.
This could have been used as a strategy of some sort, but askalice suddenly decides to jump on this.

In case you didn't realize this yet, askalice, but raymond didn't give any reasons on why he thought you were suspicious;
This was no reason to overreact and post information that could be extremely vital to the survival of the humans.
askalice23.
What's going on with you, exactly?
Oh dear sorry have to rush the rest of this, I'll elaborate later but I have to go to work NOW.
You attacked ray the moment he said he was suspicious of you.
That was extremely unnecessary.
QuoteThis is where askalice23 comes in.

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 29, 2011, 06:08:16 AMwait, isn't that "you shall be done"

? according to gzgregory, the guardian hasn't claimed to him yet. 
Now, I see a potential triangle - askalice, jub, and the supposed guardian.  However, little evidence there is, so on mashi stays the vote. 

I am starting to get crazy suspicious of askalice, though...

Mashi:  you said somewhere that the wolves should've wolfed you the first night.  And they didn't, and see what happened now?  Well now is exactly what they want - confusion and total chaos and conflict between humans while the wolves are sitting with their legs crossed and waiting for us to kill each other.  Which is what strengthens my suspicion. 

ray doesn't change his vote to askalice, and says one line about being suspicious of askalice.
AND SUDDENLY HE'S YOUR WORST ENEMY.
Quote from: askalice23 on April 29, 2011, 09:40:19 AMok ray your right... let me bring up the pms you sent me then. Trying to turn it on me. Nice try Ray
Even if it didn't turn out to be a strategy that raymond planned, you don't vote someone just because they say they are suspicious of you.

If you had noticed his earlier posts, he had suspicions on plenty of people without definite reason.

Yeah, I've already restated my reasoning at least twice. Oh, and I just found his response to all of that.

Quote from: askalice23 on April 29, 2011, 03:36:49 PMAlso i attacked ray like that because he went on to say that he never pmed me. It was almost like he was trying to frame me of being a wolf.
Probably because he didn't want to get wolfed for being the guardian. Maybe. Just maybe.

I'm sorry, but my vote goes to askalice23. How could you possibly change that? Oh, I know how.

It's simple enough to frame inactive people such as Dude and ETF by not wolfing anybody at all.
You knew that you were going to get lynched anyways, so you took the chance and didn't wolf anybody.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Raymondbl

well, he knew we were in an alliance.  He still thought I was framing him.  My purpose was to state that I have some suspicions on him (as to make the wolves not think I was in an alliance with him, because he stated about the guardian) but it's not much, and Mashi's a much bigger deal. 

SuperFireKirby:  we don't need a fuck, so it's fine to us.  You should've posted it in the rant thread though. 

Anyway, I start to see the reasons on askalice, and since I don't think he's as stupid as to reveal me for the reasons he stated, I think he was going to find the perfect moment to give me away.  Which makes me change my vote.

askalice.

however, voting Mashi next phase. 

gzgregory, why the heck did you do drp?  I think he's the least suspicious!  Who recommended that to you?

Yay.  Thanks everyone.  Didn't have to use an hour and write a motivational TWG essay to get activity. 

Dude

Mashi: The main reason I haven't been on lately is because I have 20 assignments due by 11:59 PM on Monday. I really don't want to hear it. Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do.

And I guess I'll safety on ETF as both Mashi and askalice have votes.

Dude

Due to Jub harassing me in the chatroom, I will change my vote to askalice.

Jub3r7

I-I-I-INSTA'D.

Sorry, had to say that.

I just asked what his reasoning was for not voting askalice23, seeing as it's obvious that he's a wolf.
His response was that he still suspected Mashi, who clashed with him earlier.

I then provided various proof, albeit some evidence being... frivolous... about why Mashi was probably human.
If you had multiple lengthy conversations with him on the chat, you would see that he was human, in various ways.

You can also ask your seer about other reasons why Mashi is probably human, as each person can come to the same conclusions as another even if they have different methods of getting there.

Note that the conversation in the chat log is 75% forged.
My lines were used in a different context, and Dude never really did say that.  ;)

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Yep. Askalice is dead. Day two is over. Night three ends monday at nine pm est. Wolves should stop being lazy btw.

Raymondbl

<NSMGuest18> Zeta, is Mashi a wolf?
<Zeta> Yes, but only at the weekend.