TWG XV: Perils of Saffron

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2011, 06:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

Mashi - Human
SuperFireKirby - I'm thinking he's Human, but he's going to need to speak more if I want to make a firm decision about it.
Jub3r7 - I believe he's Human after a few conversations with him.
drpamplemousse - Mostly undecided about him.  Needs to post or chat more.
askalice23 - I still believe he's a Wolf.  I won't restate my points again (You can reread the topic for those), but to add one; shortly after gzgregory and I stated that Raymondbl was indeed the Guardian and that everyone must change their votes to someone else, askalice23 posted asking whether he needed the screenshots still, but did not change his vote (Which leads me to believe he was hoping to have Raymondbl lynched).  Granted, it was an Insta, but we weren't aware of it at the time.  Perhaps askalice23 had forgotten to change his vote?  I would very much doubt that.  By the way he worded his post, he definitely read Jub3r7's last post on Page 7, so I doubt he would miss what gzgregory and me had said.  But this is for you all to decide.
gzgregory - Seer
Dude - Inactive
ETFROXX - Inactive

Okay so, is this game active?  Yes.
Are all the players active?  No.
I want every single one of you to chat and post as frequently as possible.  If not, I'll psychoanalyze the few posts you've all made and base my feelings towards you all based on that slight evidence.  So if you want to look Human, get posting.

Also, so we can begin some discussion.  Every player name their Top 3 Suspicions and their reasons why.
So I only have a firm opinion on 3 players after the ruckus Day 1 caused.  That's not good.  Post more, gogogogogogogogogo.

1. askalice23 - For reasons I'm sure you're all already aware of.
2. Dude or Miss ETFROXX - Mostly a conjecture, but these two could easily be inactive Wolves (Even if their reasons may or may not be verified).  Compared with other players though, they're mostly a blank slate and closest for whom I believe could be a Wolf.
3. drpamplemousse - Another surmise.  This is mostly based off of askalice23's reaction towards him in his first Player Analysis.  drpamplemousse had only made one post (A safety) and askalice23 had stated he was 'helping a bit'.  Posting once for a safety isn't exactly helping to be honest, so askalice23 either overlooked or bemused a few things about drpamplemousse or was trying to plant some herrings to make drpamplemousse appear Human.

But anyways, I'm sleepy now, so I think I'll be going to bed.

Jub3r7

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 29, 2011, 05:26:20 PMDude: I didn't even realize he was in this game until about 15 seconds ago. Hasn't done anything at all in the game, which could be a wolf slipping under the radar. Was very quick to accuse me of bandwagoning though I clearly stated that I was simply restating my vote on raymond. I find that a little odd.
I notified him through private message that multiple people were bandwagoning on his vote, and that he should change it to avoid lynching the guardian.
Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 29, 2011, 12:57:59 PMPeople are bandwagoning on your safety in TWG.

Unless you want to risk lynching a human that could be extremely vital to us, please change your vote for now.
We should wait for seering results before jumping on him.

I see that you are online right now, so don't try ignoring me.
He probably assumed that you were one of those people, because your message was stated right after about three others...

Vera Mashi, when I said there were "SEKRET REASONS!!!!!!!!" about which askalice23 was voting for you that were explained in the private message, I was telling a partial truth.
In the private message he said he changed his vote to you because his original vote was on the guardian.
Quote from: askalice23 on April 28, 2011, 07:09:34 PMOk look i originally voted for ray but changed die to info i couldnt say... now i trust you enough to believe you are a human. ray pmed me telling me he was the guardian and that is why i changed my vote back to mashi.
Sorry for being evasive about that; there was always a chance that you wouldn't find out about ray.
But now that he's dead, there's no point in hiding the private message anymore.

His reasons explained why he changed his vote, not why he voted for you.
I should have either said that, or nothing at all in the first place.

My suspects:
Mashi
SFK
drp
askalice23
Dude
ETFROXX

Blaaah Mashi. When the topic approaches him everyone explodes into paragraph-long analysii that conclude with a statement saying that nothing can be concluded about him. fuuuuuu.
Instead of changing his vote, SFK kept it on raymond because "Sorry raymond but the evidence is just stacking up against you."

Let's look at other votes on him and see what sort of evidence we can find.

drp's reasons -
Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 29, 2011, 12:45:16 PMRays PMs to Askalice are quite suspicious... even in my early days, I didn't pull a stunt like that.

So Im voting for ray because is just digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole.

I may not be super active, but looking at what's going on makes my decision stand
If he is digging himself into a deeper hole, why didn't you try to help him out?
And if you actually looked at what was going on, then why would you vote for the only person claiming guardian?

Oh, and your first statement. His private message's are suspicious.
This is where askalice23 comes in.

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 29, 2011, 06:08:16 AMwait, isn't that "you shall be done"

? according to gzgregory, the guardian hasn't claimed to him yet. 
Now, I see a potential triangle - askalice, jub, and the supposed guardian.  However, little evidence there is, so on mashi stays the vote. 

I am starting to get crazy suspicious of askalice, though...

Mashi:  you said somewhere that the wolves should've wolfed you the first night.  And they didn't, and see what happened now?  Well now is exactly what they want - confusion and total chaos and conflict between humans while the wolves are sitting with their legs crossed and waiting for us to kill each other.  Which is what strengthens my suspicion. 

ray doesn't change his vote to askalice, and says one line about being suspicious of askalice.
AND SUDDENLY HE'S YOUR WORST ENEMY.
Quote from: askalice23 on April 29, 2011, 09:40:19 AMok ray your right... let me bring up the pms you sent me then. Trying to turn it on me. Nice try Ray
Even if it didn't turn out to be a strategy that raymond planned, you don't vote someone just because they say they are suspicious of you.

If you had noticed his earlier posts, he had suspicions on plenty of people without definite reason.

Dude made a safety on ray first.
Quote from: Dude on April 27, 2011, 08:16:19 PMI'm putting a safety on Raymondbl.

Inb4 he goes berserk and says I'm out to get him and then he votes for me.
Then SFK makes his vote on ray, bandwagoning on a safety in his long analyzation post. Click on the quote to view the whole message.
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 28, 2011, 03:43:23 PMWith all said and done I'm gonna vote raymondbl for now.
Then all the drama about ray trusting askalice.
Then boom, askalice is the third vote.
drp is the fourth vote.
Then dude removes his vote after seeing my private message.
Then drp changes his vote to me for unknown reasons.
Then SFK restates his vote.
SFK changes his vote to dude just in case he can't come back in time.
Then boom, it is revealed by Slow... oh effing snap

I'm sorry Slow, I really didn't want to do this.
When did raymondbdl have five votes? :(  :'(
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Jub3r7

This error needs to be fixed.

Dude

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 29, 2011, 10:17:44 PMThen dude removes his vote after seeing my private message.
I didn't do this. I was being lazy and eventually forgot what to do. Once I saw SFK "restate" his vote, then I changed it.

Jub3r7

That's what I meant; you removed your vote from ray to someone else.

The point is... raymond was never insta'd.

Dude

Wait, jub's right, Ray had at most 4 people vote for him. Everyone really needs to stop changing their votes every five seconds.

ninja'd

Jub3r7

Correction to long post.
Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 29, 2011, 10:17:44 PMThen boom, askalice is the third vote.
drp is the fourth vote.
Then dude removes his vote after seeing my private message.
Then drp changes his vote to me for unknown reasons.
Then SFK restates his vote.
SFK changes his vote to dude just in case he can't come back in time.
Then boom, it is revealed by Slow... oh effing snap

I'm sorry Slow, I really didn't want to do this.
When did raymondbdl have five votes? :(  :'(
The "SFK restates his vote" should go before "Then dude removes his vote".

SlowPokemon

He was insta'd yesterday when Drpamplemousse voted for him earlier, before any of the stuff you're talking about. Sorry.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

OMG YOU'RE RIGHT I TOTALLY MISCOUNTED. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I AM SOOOOO SORRY EVERYONE.

I am a horrible host...horrible host...horrible host...

Hold on while I count up the votes to see who did die

SlowPokemon

Ok. I am so sorry about that everyone. I must have counted sfk's next post as another vote rather than reading it carefully.

Now.
SuperFireKirby is dead. Night still ends tonight at nine EST.

The votes were as follows:
Mashi: askalice23
SuperFireKirby: Dude
Jub3r7: SuperFireKirby
Drpamplemousse: Jub3r7
askalice23: Raymondbl
Gzgregory: Drpamplemousse
Raymondbl: Mashi
Dude: SuperFireKirby
and ETFROXX had a Phantom.

Raymondbl

... :D

So I didn't post it too late after all.... YES!

I gotz my powerz back!

and gzgregory, you won't die tonight after all.

Slow, everyone does something wrong when Raymondbl's involved :P  at least we found it out pretty soon.

Thanks guys!
gonna be back in an hour
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Greg

Greg

Forgot to put this... any suggestions on seerings?

Jub3r7

Suggestions sent to you, although it's ultimately your decision.

I have my suspicions, and I'll give them in detail tomorrow during the day phase.
Work comes early today...

SlowPokemon

Mashi
SuperFireKirby
Jub3r7
Drpamplemousse
askalice23
Gzgregory
Raymondbl
Dude
ETFROXX

Night Two is now over. No one was wolfed. It is now Day Two. Day Two ends Monday, May 2, 2011, at 9:00 PM EST.