News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG XV: Perils of Saffron

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2011, 06:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

askalice23

alright so do we still need the screenshots?? Also i attacked ray like that because he went on to say that he never pmed me. It was almost like he was trying to frame me of being a wolf.

Mashi

No, screenshots probably won't be necessary anymore since Raymondbl admits to have sending you the PMs and having lied.

Mashi

Also, again, take your votes off of Raymondbl.  Even though I'm apparently suspicious to you all, I would rather die in place of the Guardian if it means we could have the Seer stay alive for a bit longer.

DrP

Et je change my vote à jub3r

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 29, 2011, 02:53:48 PMHm.... SFK has voted for me from the beginning and as far as I know never changed his vote.  But I don't see any reason for him to vote me unless you count his hatred.  as of now the evidence is inconclusive. 
I don't hate you.

Quote from: Dude on April 29, 2011, 02:47:54 PMChanging my vote to SFK because he's bandwagoning on ray.
I voted for him a long while ago. I was just reaffirming my vote which had already been placed on him

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 29, 2011, 03:01:34 PMSuperFireKirby - I'd say you are a little bit UTR, even though your posts have been meaningful.
UTR, does that mean under the radar? Also, once again, I wasn't bandwagonig on ray because I had already placed my vote on him long before hand.

But since it seems that ray is the legit guardian, I should be taking my vote off. It probably also explains his somewhat funny behavior earlier in the game.

Crap, not too long left in the day.

Now then,

Mashi: At this point, I'm almost positive he is human despite earlier accusations that were coming from him at all end(though mainly from askalice.)

Dude: I didn't even realize he was in this game until about 15 seconds ago. Hasn't done anything at all in the game, which could be a wolf slipping under the radar. Was very quick to accuse me of bandwagoning though I clearly stated that I was simply restating my vote on raymond. I find that a little odd.

askalice23: Seems to be aggressive on all sides but at this point it seems much more human aggression than wolf sabotage.

raymondbl: The guardian

gzgregory: The seer

Jub3r7: Seems fairly human in some aspects. Joined Dude on that I was bandwagoning but also brought up multiple other points which definitely give me more reason to lean to the human side.

DRP: Still not very active but apparently there's a reason, though I don't know what it is.

ETFROXX: Still grounded I guess so may not participate in the game at all.

Crap I have to go eat and there's only 30 minutes left. I guess I'll change my vote to Dude in case I can't get back in time.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Okay so there has been a change of plans. I went back and read through the topic to count the votes, and as of THIS post...

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 29, 2011, 12:45:16 PMRays PMs to Askalice are quite suspicious... even in my early days, I didn't pull a stunt like that.

So Im voting for ray because is just digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole.

I may not be super active, but looking at what's going on makes my decision stand

...Raymondbl had 5 votes out of 9 people, which means INSTA and therefore everything afterwards is invalid. Sorry, I can't ignore this, I should have been counting the whole time.

So in a strange turn of events...
I-I-INSTA

Raymondbl is dead. It is now Night Two. Night Two ends Saturday, April 30, 2011, at 9:00 PM EST.

1. Mashi
2. SuperFireKirby
3. Jub3r7
4. drpamplemousse
5. askalice23
6. gzgregory
7. Raymondbl
8. Dude
9. ETFROXX

Story coming later, maybe.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

Wow this was a weird phase...but great for Day One

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Greg

...well, now I'm in big trouble.

SlowPokemon

Oh crap this just got interesting for everyone, I just realized.

DrP

I completely forgot about instas...

Ill just go hide in a corner.

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 29, 2011, 05:26:20 PMWas very quick to accuse me of bandwagoning though I clearly stated that I was simply restating my vote on raymond.
I didn't see that post, sorry.

Raymondbl

I told you you would regret voting for me  ::)

askalice, I'm not saying this is your fault, but you certainly contributed big time to it.  Just try not to make decisions to quickly next time. 

I've gotta go now. 

Good luck to ye humans.
P.S.  I think the Insta is a stupid rule.   ;D
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Dude

No posting after you've been lynched, ray.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 29, 2011, 07:46:14 PMP.S.  I think the Insta is a stupid rule. 

Insert Kefka Deal With It pic here.