News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG XV: Perils of Saffron

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2011, 06:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymondbl

haha.  trying to make up pm's?  MasterGamer did the same to me in my last game.  does anyone know me to use swearwords?  though his other imitations are rather good, but I don't take risks.  never trust anyone.  especially not askalice.  It only takes one lie for people to never trust you again. Good thing I didn't trust him with any secrets, or god knows what would've happened....  It makes me more and more suspicious, but my vote is still on Mashi.  The triangle doesn't match up. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

askalice23

your right ray i totally made up 4 quotes from you in 3 minutes. Oh no it gets better i secretly wrote all these quotes and perfected them when the game 1st started so that when you did try to frame me i could just pull them up right?

DrP

Rays PMs to Askalice are quite suspicious... even in my early days, I didn't pull a stunt like that.

So Im voting for ray because is just digging himself deeper and deeper into a hole.

I may not be super active, but looking at what's going on makes my decision stand

Jub3r7

Blaaah bad decisions are being made by a lot of people, including me.

1. raymond confided in askalice.
2. askalice told me.
3. I told Mashi that askalice told me something, but I didn't specify.

You shouldn't trust anyone in The Werewolf Game except confirmed roles;
If you have to confide in someone, say it to the seer.

And more mistakes are being made in the thread right now. Things are getting out of hand.

Ray randomly posts that he has suspicions on askalice but keeps his vote on Mashi.
This could have been used as a strategy of some sort, but askalice suddenly decides to jump on this.

In case you didn't realize this yet, askalice, but raymond didn't give any reasons on why he thought you were suspicious;
This was no reason to overreact and post information that could be extremely vital to the survival of the humans.

In your defense, you might say that it was already too late, because [vital information, involving people in chat last night, and communicated to askalice via pm]
Although this was not entirely clarified until your most recent posts.

Also just saw drp's post.
You're absolutely right. He is digging himself into a hole, but if he's not lying then you are digging the humans into a hole by voting for him.
I'd appreciate it if you were to wait for seering results before lynching off a possible human.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

I believe my vote was previously on ray but I'll restate it just in case. Sorry raymond but the evidence is just stacking up against you.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

Correction to my last post. You could possibly be lynching off the guardian.

Please reconsider your vote while I look back at everyone's posts this game.

Mashi

Hey guys, it's possible that I may not be here for the rest of the day soon, so I'm leaving voting in the hands of gzgregory and Jub3r7 because they're the most knowledgeable about these events and they're the only people I trust that have more than half a brain.

But anyway, askalice23, if you may, please screenshot those quotes from Raymondbl to prove their legitimacy.

Once most of this information is settled, I'll probably recast my vote and suspicions if I have the time, but since I'm in a rush at the moment, I'll have to do that a bit later.

Raymondbl

TWG CURRENT REFLECTION: PART 1 - THE RANT; STFU ASKALICE

There's no point in denying it any longer.  I am the guardian.  You guys are forcing me to admit because if I don't admit, you'll lynch me off of askalice's blunder.  If I do admit it, the wolves will get me and you will be guardianless :(    

go find your name and read it, and read other's if you're curious.  

DRP: askalice dug me into the hole, and I was keep trying to get out of it, but eventually it was too deep to get out of.  If there's anything suspicious about it, it's because I was nearly hysterical at the time of writing it.  I am quite hysterical now, and it is taking all my effort not to melt everyone here into pulp with my rage.  I don't know what you mean by stunt, though.  I was not lying in ANY of my pm's.  I trusted askalice just as I have never trusted anyone for soooo long.  It was very good, to have a friendship built on such trust and reliance.  I will never trust anyone again.  Trust is unstable.  Trust destroys all.  

JUB: The only reason I trusted askalice was because if I didn't trust him and tell him the truth, he would reveal how I almost gave myself away in my earlier posts, and in the "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" pm.  It was inevitable.  If I had not, it would have the same results as now.  

You should never tell someone that you know something, but are not going to tell what it is. I made the same mistake last year, where my friend told me which girl he fancied, and I said to some other girl I knew, and this whole bunch of girls stalked me in school for 4 days trying to find out who it was.  

No, I wasn't confiding, but I did make a mistake in trusting.  I did not need to confide in anyone but the seer.

Haha, you nailed it!  The first time I posted I had suspicions, was the first pm where I freaked out and told him I was the guardian, and he immediately said "ok I will immediately change my vote so you are not lynched" that sounds a little suspicious, no?  How polite and unquestioning is that?  And after we formed a bond I post my (fake) suspicions on askalice as a strategy, to make people think I'm not completely grabbing on Mashi and slamming him into the wall.  Yes, he jumped on it, and never realized it was a strategy, even though I continued to give him pm's that had nothing to do with suspecting him.  

SFK: I was uneasy because I was the guardian, and was stressed and wondering at how I would do.  The evidence is not stacking against me for humans, but it is for wolves.  Other than that you gave no other reason for why you're voting me, and if you were a human you would be actively trying to find wolves, not just post on who you hate the most.  This makes me think you are a wolf, but for paltry reasons compared to Mashi.  

ASKALICE: You made me feel sooo bad and stressed and frustrated.  You know how depressing this is?  First, you nearly gave me away. Then I pm'ed you with my identity, and you gave me away again!  Saying the guardian was stupid -  ask who's the stupidest person on TWG and everyone will point to me - that's giving me away.  Everyone knows I'm stupid.    Then you didn't realize I was lying in my posts in order to win and thought I was betraying you, which led to you betraying me and all the other humans and gzgregory.  And after that you were just outright rude.   ASKALICE YOU DON'T HAVE TO SCREENSHOT IT.

DUDE: Sorry about my post at the beginning.  That's all I really have to say, you haven't been active lately.  

MASHI: you really have been suspicious lately.  Although you did make a comeback in your reasoning and seem a little more innocent than before, I think in this type of thing, first impression counts, because we were all suspecting you.  Also, yes, you have a chance both of being a human and a wolf, but most likely a wolf would do that.  If it's to spark activity, you did it well, but you're taking all our attention off the other possible wolves.  This may be a mistake, and I know I would've made it.  However, you need to learn from it.  Though I would'nt have been any better than you, which is why I am not blaming anyone.   MASHI THE QUOTES WERE LEGIMATE.   

GZGREGORY:  sorry but this whole thing is ruined.  You'll be wolfed sooner or later.  we didn't get to work much, hope it's better next game.  You're a good player though.  

That's all as of now, I might have more to add.

Dude

Changing my vote to SFK because he's bandwagoning on ray.

Dude

When I see this:
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 29, 2011, 01:38:31 PMI believe my vote was previously on ray but I'll restate it just in case. Sorry raymond but the evidence is just stacking up against you.
it looks like "Oh look, ray already has a ton of votes on him. I'll go ahead and vote for him so I don't get noticed!"

Or maybe it's just me. Idk...

Raymondbl

Hm.... SFK has voted for me from the beginning and as far as I know never changed his vote.  But I don't see any reason for him to vote me unless you count his hatred.  as of now the evidence is inconclusive. 

Mashi

Guys, don't Insta Raymondbl.  Since he's outright claiming it to the thread now, I just want gzgregory to confirm he's the Guardian.  Because if Raymondbl truly is the Guardian and we lynch him, we're losing our Seer next Phase.  We may as well try to squeeze in that one Night Phase for seering next Phase by lynching someone else if Raymondbl really is the Guardian.

And if he's not, we lynch him.  Lynching a counter productive Human is almost equal to lynching a Wolf.

Jub3r7

Note that I am not "over-analyzing" to cover a wolf role; in order to sort out possible wolves you have to look at everyone.

Mashi - Take his wisdom with a grain of salt, just in case.
I believe the way he is acting is to get Greg to seer him, meaning that this behavior is expected from a Master Wolf.
However, there is also some evidence that he is human.

SuperFireKirby - I'd say you are a little bit UTR, even though your posts have been meaningful.
Oh wait. Your first post was a simple question asking when the day phase ends.
Your second post asked for clarification from Mashi, and then makes a joke about wolfing Slow.

Third post analyzes everyone, pointing out that I have a bandwagoning personality.
Even though I haven't changed my vote from a safety, I see your point now. :P
You predicted in that post that I would suddenly see Mashi's point of view and suspect askalice.
You were right. I seem to be easily persuaded by people's statements, but the truth is, I haven't acted on a single one yet.

Your next post analyzes Mashi, explaining our chances of winning if he is a wolf or not a wolf, and then explains how it is him versus askalice.
I can't tell whether you are focusing on him because you think he is human, or for other reasons...

You seem like either a human who makes typical assumptions, or a wolf that wants to cover for a team mate by analyzing him.
After thinking about it, I feel more inclined toward your human side until your bandwagon just now.

Jub3r7. If you don't help the humans through this, I will be disappointed in you.
This is your one chance to shine through and find the wolves, and actually playing your first decent game.

drpamplemousse. Your excuse for being UTR is that you have papers to write.
Your one point of activity was on page five when you were conversing about a possible clashing wolves theory between alice/mashi, along with why you wouldn't be very active during the game.

Your recent post was a bandwagon with reason being that "looking at what's going on makes my decision stand".
However, the only reasons before that were posted before include "he's acting suspicious."
"his pm's are suspicious"  "Sorry raymond but the evidence is just stacking up against you."
Okay, look. He's probably the guardian that trusted the wrong person.
It's best to hold off on voting for him until gregory seers him, so we don't "accidentally" kill the guardian, and the only hope of greg's survival.

askalice23.
What's going on with you, exactly?
Oh dear sorry have to rush the rest of this, I'll elaborate later but I have to go to work NOW.
You attacked ray the moment he said he was suspicious of you.
That was extremely unnecessary.
I appreciate that you trusted me earlier in the game, but I'm not sure the same will go the other way around anymore.

Would elaborate but mom is rushing me.

gzgregory - You know what the situation is, and I'm sure you can handle it from here.
You are the only one they can trust right now.

raymondbl - You aren't dead yet. Hang in there, and we'll soon find out the truth and maybe get things done the right way.

Dude - You've been mostly UTR but you seem more like a bored human to me.
I'll elaborate on these quick summaries when I get back, which is around 11:00 or so.

ETFROXX - Because you don't have internet access I have nothing on you.
If you turn out to be a wolf I will have sad.

master_gamer38 - Your posts were productive and encouraging, but that statement isn't needed to prove that you were human.
Rest in Peace.

As I said I'll elaborate later as mom is rushing me to go to work.

Mashi

19:18      *** gzgregory joined #twg
19:18   gzgregory   Are you here?
19:18   Vera   Yes.
19:18   gzgregory   Ok
19:18   gzgregory   All I have to say is, we're in big trouble.
19:19   Vera   Okay, so Gregory, you're going to have to verify whether or not Raymondbl is Guardian.
19:19   gzgregory   I'm nearly certain he is. I've received no counterclaims.
19:19   Vera   I see.
19:19   Vera   So we have to get votes off him now.

gzgregory can verify this log for me (Though I have no reason to fake it).
So take your votes off of Raymondbl, and vote for someone you find suspicious I suppose.

Greg

Agree with Mashi.

If we're gonna survive, we'd better unvote ray.