News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG XV: Perils of Saffron

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2011, 06:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymondbl

Quote from: gzgregory on April 28, 2011, 04:48:27 PMOk, I've read through the topic again, and I'm not sure who to suspect, Mashi or askalice23.
You two've been arguing back and forth for the entire topic, and you both are bringing up equally valid points.
Mashi, you've been really defensive for the entire topic.
However, askalice23 has also been overly aggressive towards Mashi.
So I'm going to safety on drpamplemousse, finish this ridiculous amount of homework that I have, then see if any more evidence comes up.
Also Mashi, I've had too much homework lately to be really active, and when I do have free time on the computer it's early in the morning, so the rest of you guys are never on chat :'(
I still vote Mashi.  I think askalice has not been overly aggressive, only just as aggresive as I would be, as we both agree on the same points, which is why I let him do a big portion of the accusing  :D 

I'm still not completely sure he's not a wolf though.  his last pm to me was a little unusual imo. 

Mashi, I tried to read the whole thing, but I've got to say, I would of acted the exact same way as you did if I were a wolf.  Many of the points you make are overly complicated and
1. makes people not want to read (I read it, though, not understanding some of it, not because I don't understand your meaning, i don't agree with your reasoning)
2. your reasoning would be great for a very intelligent person, but I do not think anyone is that intelligent on here to think of acting like what you say when in their point of view.  This is why I think you're going way too defensive - very defensive people find every little hole that can be used in every situation.  I don't blame you, and I'm not completely sure you're a wolf, but there's a big chance.   
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

Would someone please get on IRC? That would make this whole process go so much more smoothly.

Now there's seems to be unruly ganging up on Mashi. It can either end with really bad or really good results, as Mashi would be an important asset on both sides of the playing field. If he is human, our chance of losing this game only increase. If he's a wolf then for him to be gone would be a big advantage. I'll leave my vote on raymond but I'm waiting until tomorrow to make a real decision once everything has played out. But askalice doesn't seem to have been overly agressive towards Mashi or even really all that agressive at all. Suspicious, yes, but I think that maybe Mashi's super post was a little over the top defense-wise. Wolfy? Always possible. But that epic post did bring up valid points. Before hand, Mashi was not really taking all too much of a defensive stance. So really the fight seems between Mashi and askalice and who we want to believe. Who knows? Maybe they're both human. But that is most likely not the case. While I am leaning towards Mashi at this point of the two, they both arouse a fair amount of suspicion.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Mashi

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 28, 2011, 04:55:27 PMI still vote Mashi.  I think askalice has not been overly aggressive, only just as aggresive as I would be, as we both agree on the same points, which is why I let him do a big portion of the accusing  :D  
This is called not thinking and being a sheep.  We're trying to avoid this in this game.  Also, the point I made against askalice23 was that he was aggressive early in the game (Night 1), and his suspicions towards me seemed to have just grew and grew, despite being superfluous and incorrect.

QuoteI'm still not completely sure he's not a wolf though.  his last pm to me was a little unusual imo.  
May we see this PM?

QuoteMashi, I tried to read the whole thing, but I've got to say, I would of acted the exact same way as you did if I were a wolf.  Many of the points you make are overly complicated and
1. makes people not want to read (I read it, though, not understanding some of it, not because I don't understand your meaning, i don't agree with your reasoning)
2. your reasoning would be great for a very intelligent person, but I do not think anyone is that intelligent on here to think of acting like what you say when in their point of view.  This is why I think you're going way too defensive - very defensive people find every little hole that can be used in every situation.  I don't blame you, and I'm not completely sure you're a wolf, but there's a big chance.  
I frankly don't see how my post was complicated at all to be honest, but even so; as far as the Night 1 shenanigans go, we're discussing how I would have acted, not how you would have.
1. If people don't read it, they're not playing the game properly.  Also, if you don't agree with my reasoning, speak out and tell me why.  A Human can only defend himself/herself if they know why he/she isn't trusted or why he/she is being accused.
2. Again, I don't believe my logic was very complicated.  This is TWG; some of the tactics I pointed out are very common.

Also yes, as SuperFireKirby said, get on the IRC. :(

Jub3r7

Blaaaaaaah what are you people doing.

The reason I didn't vote for Mashi is because the evidence on him isn't solid yet, and we can't risk losing a human as experienced as him on the first round.
If anything, we should wait for seering results by gregory. Although as pointed out, we can't trust the results 100%.

I'm starting to see Mashi's suspicion on askalice23.
Someone earlier mentioned that I had a band-wagon behavior, but I was the first one to voice suspicion on Mashi.
And then askalice/raymond voted him, resulting in suspicion on me.
I appreciate the vouching from alice that I am a human, but it really wasn't neccesary.

If anything, either Mashi is a wolf, or alice and raymond are wolves.
Or both...  :P

Question: What is the irc channel/name of the TWG chat? I don't remember...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

/server irc.drshnaps.com
/join #TWG

Jub3r7

I know Mashi is acting a bit suspicious right now, but there's no reason for an all out attack at the moment.

Also, raymond, do you know what a safety is? I placed a safety on SFK.
A safety is a vote used on a person for no other reason than to avoid a phantom vote.

If we have "under the radar" behaviors, it would be dude and drp, although UTR can also imply bored humans.
Somehow dude seems to escape most of the analysis made so far.

DrP

Quote from: Jub3r7 on April 28, 2011, 05:34:50 PMIf we have "under the radar" behaviors, it would be dude and drp, although UTR can also imply bored humans.
Somehow dude seems to escape most of the analysis made so far.
Hahaha. That can be true... or UTR people have english and french papers to write!!!

Looking through these past posts, Mashi is becoming more and more suspicious on my radar. I'm not going to change my vote yet until I can analyze everything a bit further... Maybe analyze some previous games when everyone was really active.

My thoughts now are sort of like jub3r7s, either Mashi is a wolf and askalice is. There could be a possibility that theyre in collusion, playing off each other, but that could be just me.

I'm still on the fence, and I just hope the stuff I haven't stated might help my decision if I change tomorrow

SlowPokemon

I love the activity in this game! :D This is shaping out to be a great game. Just reminding everyone that there are twenty four hours left in the Day Phase. Vote carefully.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

I know!

*Slow used a Max Revive on TWG

Mashi

Quote from: drpamplemousse on April 28, 2011, 05:55:40 PMMy thoughts now are sort of like jub3r7s, either Mashi is a wolf and askalice is. There could be a possibility that theyre in collusion, playing off each other, but that could be just me.
Although I see the logic behind this, this is a strategy that is extremely improbable for either of us to use.  I don't believe we're the type of players who believe sacrifice like that for the Wolf Team should exist.

But anyway, I suggest you visit the chat, so we can discuss matters more efficiently and quickly.
Also, askalice23, I also recommend you come to the chat, because if not, there's not much to argue against and we may not have any sort of change in opinion.

DrP

Quote from: Mashi on April 28, 2011, 06:13:58 PMBut anyway, I suggest you visit the chat, so we can discuss matters more efficiently and quickly.
well 1) nikisbusy -- it aint the weekend yet. and 2) I know you want to see how we react without proofing posts before we hit "Soumettez"

askalice23

jub i was not bandwagoning i was the 1st to vote for mashi. I stated my case on why i think he is a wolf. IMO he came right out and try to beat the point that he was human home when no one was suspecting anyone at that point. Lets face it the wolves have always and will always lynch a good player first night. So really why plead your case that much when its just bound to happen. I changed my vote back to mashi because i had figured out some information that if revealed could destroy the humans chances at winning. The people involved know who they are and will be the only ones to know at this stage in the game. If you look back to previous games mashi has never played in this way. I think he is acting strange but vote how you see fit. My vote will remain on Mashi.

I as well will not care if i am lynched i really like where this game is heading. Keep up the posting.

askalice23

Also chat has never ran well on my computer that is why i have never been on. I apologize for that but the lag is ridiculous ad it kicks me from the internet whenever i use any chat whether its here aim or the likes.

Mashi

Quote from: askalice23 on April 28, 2011, 06:29:10 PMIMO he came right out and try to beat the point that he was human home when no one was suspecting anyone at that point.
See, what was occurring Night 1 was that I was making posts claiming I didn't want to be wolfed Night 1.  Although I understand how it could be believed that I was insinuating that I was Human, you fail to believe me when I say that there's absolutely nothing to gain for a Wolf to do what I did Night 1.  I keep telling you all, this is infinite reverse psychology.  My behaviour Night 1 can't prove that I'm a Human or a Wolf.

QuoteLets face it the wolves have always and will always lynch a good player first night. So really why plead your case that much when its just bound to happen.
They won't always.  For example, the Wolves left me alive and look at what's happening.

QuoteI changed my vote back to mashi because i had figured out some information that if revealed could destroy the humans chances at winning. The people involved know who they are and will be the only ones to know at this stage in the game.
If this involves me, then there's no point in hiding it.  It's completely unfair and silly to lynch me for reasons unknown to me.

QuoteIf you look back to previous games mashi has never played in this way. I think he is acting strange but vote how you see fit.
Then let me ask you this.  If I've never acted like this before (And actually, I believe I did in Mister MG's game where players aren't actually known), then how do you know this is how I act when I'm a Wolf?  If this playstyle is completely new, how can the difference be told for whether I'm Human or Wolf?  And please don't say because the way I acted Night 1 was just suspicious, I've proven this argument incorrect so many times already.

Also, drpamplemousse, what exactly is wrong with being able to test people's reactions in real time?  It helps find Wolves.  Posting on a forum makes it more difficult and slower.

Also, askalice23, do you have a YIM or MSN or anything then?

Jub3r7

Er, askalice23 made an error.

Page 3:
Quote from: Raymondbl on April 28, 2011, 06:13:57 AMby the way, safety on Mashi  I agree, he's been very talkative and confusing lately.  Almost like an outburst of innocence. 

Page 4:
Quote from: askalice23 on April 28, 2011, 09:25:59 AMmy two main suspicions at this point are mashi and ray. They both seemed very defensive at the start of the game. The one that strikes me the most is Mashi. Im voting for him because he came out from the very get go defensive when there wasnt a big reason to. Also it is unlike him to play in this manner. Ray in the past has played the exact same way. However why did you edit the post? I didnt read the original so did it have anything that gave you away?

Then the seer added their vote but changed it after reading through the thread a bit.
Correction: You weren't the first to vote for Mashi.