News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG XV: Perils of Saffron

Started by SlowPokemon, April 26, 2011, 06:57:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

hey wolves, just to let you know, i'm really bad and that if you're going to follow the manti rule wolf someone super good, but not me, because i'm the worst twger ever.
okay????????? good.  :)

Because if I'm wolfed, I'll make sure Mister MG and Miss ETFROXX are on your case.
Forever.

Dude

SlowPokemon

Ah yes, forgot to mention this.

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 27, 2011, 06:56:39 AMyes, yes, can't wait to lynch dude for revenge from my first game.

I am saying to ALL of you, and this warning especially goes to Raymondbl: do NOT mess up my chance to host. This is my game, and if people ruin it by doing stupid things, I will be very pissed to say the least.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

Wolfing good players so they can't play is a stupid move.
You could make them look suspicious because they haven't been wolfed yet!

Raymondbl

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 27, 2011, 05:02:26 PMAh yes, forgot to mention this.

I am saying to ALL of you, and this warning especially goes to Raymondbl: do NOT mess up my chance to host. This is my game, and if people ruin it by doing stupid things, I will be very pissed to say the least.
Quote from: Dude on April 27, 2011, 04:51:55 PMWhat.
;D
I was just kidding anyway, but sorry for the mistake.  It's been a year  :)
mashi, if I was a wolf, and you said that, I would wolfed you, because saying that just makes people more likely to do what you say not to.  I haven't seen the games you were in, so I wouldn't know for sure, but.... I'm not a wolf anyway.

Question: Is EST Ninsheetmusic time?  Mine is 8:00 right now - 5 hours off greenwhich, I think.... I'm confused.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 27, 2011, 05:02:26 PMAh yes, forgot to mention this.

I was just joking - I'm trying hard not to mess things up.  Don't have high expectations though, and PM me if I'm dangerously close to doing a Raymondbl.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Mashi

What the Wolves don't know though is that I'm trying to be a scapegoat for the Blues.
Unless I'm actually a Blue!
But then again.  Am I really dumb enough to be so open, at risk of being wolfed?
Well, duh, of course I am!
Unless this is also part of my ploy.

But seriously, wolfing due to the Manti Rule is dumb and for beginners.  If a person was really experienced, they would keep more experienced players alive so that they would be suspected.  Not to mention, if people do die due to the Manti Rule, it's obvious that the Wolves are going to be beginners.
That is, unless it's an infinite reverse psychology plan.  But I only give the smarter players credit for doing that.
Unfortunately, smarter players might be jerks and decide to wolf me to be mean. :(

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 27, 2011, 05:08:46 PMQuestion: Is EST Ninsheetmusic time?  Mine is 8:00 right now - 5 hours off greenwhich, I think.... I'm confused.

You live in Ohio. EST=Eastern Standard Time. Should be the same.

Also, there is no NSM time; just go to profile and click "Look and Layout Preferences" to change it to your time.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Raymondbl

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 27, 2011, 05:22:33 PMYou live in Ohio. EST=Eastern Standard Time. Should be the same.

Also, there is no NSM time; just go to profile and click "Look and Layout Preferences" to change it to your time.
Thanks! 
half an hour until night ends and I probably got wolfed :(
I'm writing my will right now  :D
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Jub3r7

Quote from: Mashi on April 27, 2011, 05:16:06 PMWhat the Wolves don't know though is that I'm trying to be a scapegoat for the Blues.
Unless I'm actually a Blue!
But then again.  Am I really dumb enough to be so open, at risk of being wolfed?
Well, duh, of course I am!
Unless this is also part of my ploy.

But seriously, wolfing due to the Manti Rule is dumb and for beginners.  If a person was really experienced, they would keep more experienced players alive so that they would be suspected.  Not to mention, if people do die due to the Manti Rule, it's obvious that the Wolves are going to be beginners.
That is, unless it's an infinite reverse psychology plan.  But I only give the smarter players credit for doing that.
Unfortunately, smarter players might be jerks and decide to wolf me to be mean. :(
I haven't seen someone act so defensive on the first round, although I can understand why.
I can imagine how annoying the Manti Rule could be if you were eliminated on the first round in every game...

Your ploy schematics are a bit dramatic; the problem is that this could conceal a wolf role or a human role of either color. :P

And wolfing me won't put a blame on any of my suspicions, because I haven't directly stated any of them.
So don't waste your time.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

Raymondbl, you can't commit anything towards the game after your death, unless it's a death post (Which must not pertain to the game at all; it's just in case you want to say something witty).
Just to let you know in case.

Also, you're so frivolous Jub3r7!  As if I would let the Seer or Guardian die by chance so easily!  Who knows?  Perhaps I truly am a blue acting in a bizarre manner in order to save myself from being wolfed due to reverse reverse psychology, so the Wolves aim for someone else and I get to stay alive!

Greg

You are confusing me a lot, Mashi.
I have no idea what to think now. ???

askalice23

Wow night 1 and it already is shaping up to be a good game. Lots of activity. Which means things to go off of.

On that note, this is just a thought at this point.

Mashi, you keep saying wolves please do not wolf me and all of this. Which leads me to think you indeed are a wolf. Think about it like this, a wolf could come out and be defensive like that because they know they are safe. You claim youre being a scapegoat for the blues but i personally do not see it.

On the other hand i can see your view point as a human. It sucks being the 1st one killed off because you never have a chance to put your inout in.

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 27, 2011, 05:29:37 PMThanks! 
half an hour until night ends and I probably got wolfed :(
I'm writing my will right now  :D
Raymondbl you also are doing a similar thing. The only difference is you seem to be trying to make enemies. Yes, the im getting revenge thing was a joke, however its probably best to keep that to yourself. Also if dude is wolfed i know where my vote is going now because of that comment.

Mashi

I did say that I was going to try to make this game active.
And that's difficult to do if you're dead, so I may as well take advantage of every second I have in this game.

askalice23

That is understandable and you are making the game active. However you are being defensive when there wasnt a reason to. I will say i understand where you are coming from with the wolfing a good player. At this point it is too early to tell, so we wait and see who is wolfed tonight.

Mashi

Wait, how am I being defensive at all?  All I've been doing was saying random things about me being wolfed.