Pokemon Rumble

Started by Jub3r7, April 25, 2011, 12:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will you attack?

green?
yellow
magenta

Dudeman

WHY MUST THEY BOTH BE SO AWESOME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

...sorry, Gengar fans.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Winter

SlowPokemon

Sorry Jub, Gengar and Alakazam are both cool but Gengar's design is so much more awesome.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Winter

Nana1Popo2

accidentally attacked Gengar.. instead of Alakazam...

would it count if I said, just imagine that Alakazam has one more than it does.. and Gengar has one less?.. i was thinking opposite for some reason..
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Dudeman

NO! DON'T! KILL GENGAR!!!

...oops. Now everyone's gonna kill me...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Greg

Lmao, everyone's killing my favorite pokemon.

Here's a vote for Gengar :P

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 13, 2011, 08:26:52 PMaccidentally attacked Gengar.. instead of Alakazam...

would it count if I said, just imagine that Alakazam has one more than it does.. and Gengar has one less?.. i was thinking opposite for some reason..

JUB UPDATE THIS SO ALAKAZAM CAN DIE D:

SuperFireKirby

lolol Gengar beating Alakazam in a fight. THAT LOGIC DOES NOT COMPUTE. AND ITS TIED FOOL

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Dude they both have type advantages against each other. In your perfect little RBY world of course Alakazam would win. But in newer games, it could go either way.

PLUS NO ALAKAZAM HAS SIX AND GENGAR HAS FOUR LOOK AT THE POST D:

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 14, 2011, 08:32:20 AMDude they both have type advantages against each other. In your perfect little RBY world which is the only one that matters, obviously of course Alakazam would win. But in newer games, it could go either way.

PLUS NO ALAKAZAM HAS SIX AND GENGAR HAS FOUR LOOK AT THE POST D:
*fixed

AND IT'S 5 TO 5, BUDDY

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 13, 2011, 08:26:52 PMaccidentally attacked Gengar.. instead of Alakazam...

D:

fabbemannen

I actually isn't much for any of them :P
Oh well, I've never owned a Alakazam due to the lack of trading possibilities *votes*

Shadoninja

Quote from: fabbemannen on July 14, 2011, 11:48:34 AMI actually isn't much for any of them :P
Oh well, I've never owned a Alakazam due to the lack of trading possibilities *votes*
gengar has to be traded too. your point is invalid!
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Jub3r7

Shoushm gave me her Alakazam when it was very young, and it's level 90 right now...

Hurry up, two more people have to vote for gengar right now gogogo.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]