Pokemon Rumble

Started by Jub3r7, April 25, 2011, 12:03:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will you attack?

green?
yellow
magenta

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SuperFireKirby

WHAT JERK VOTED FOR ALAKAZAM WHEN THERES TWO NON-GENGAR/JOLTEON POKEMON LEFT?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Greg

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Winter

I actually had all 4 of these guys in my LeafGreen Party, along with Ditto and Dragonite.

Jub3r7

blaaaaah notice next to machamp it said "Hey guys stop voting for Machamp". :(

The updates are going on strike atm.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SuperFireKirby

OKAY, WHO THE FUCK VOTED FOR GENGAR? >:(

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

OK, WHO THE FUCK HASN'T UPDATED THE POLL.

Jub3r7

Machamp hasn't been eliminated because he's too awesome, and vote counts have been reset to 0.

HA WHAT NAO SUCKAS. POLL WILL BE UPDATED TOMORROW AT 3 PM.

Shadoninja

YOU'RE SUCH A CHILDISH ASSHOLE.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

DrP

Quote from: Jub3r7 on July 12, 2011, 12:18:06 PMMachamp hasn't been eliminated because he's too awesome, and vote counts have been reset to 0.

HA WHAT NAO SUCKAS. POLL WILL BE UPDATED TOMORROW AT 3 PM.

HOW RUDE!

Jub3r7

Fiiiiiiine. Vote counts have been reset to 0 again. :(

Winter

garlicbananas

I love how Golem already has 10 votes and Alakazam and Gengar remain untouchable.
Please check out my arrangement! http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=4222.0

Jub3r7

THE POLL HAS BEEN UPDATED, AND THE VOTE COUNT WAS NOT RESET TO ZERO BECAUSE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY.

GOLEM HAS BEEN ELIMINATED. EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE VOTED ON THE ONE THAT'S NOT ALAKAZAM BY 3:00 PM EST TOMORROW.