TWG XV: Perils of Saffron Signup Thread

Started by SlowPokemon, April 25, 2011, 09:24:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

TWG XIV: Perils of Saffron
It is present day, in Kanto (Saffron City). Pokemon Trainers everywhere live in fear. Team Rocket has made the biggest, scariest, and gravest comeback in history. Even worse, Team Rocket has infiltrated Saffron City in the hopes of stealing Pokemon and then murdering the Pokemons' Trainers. There are Team Rocket members living in the town, but none of the Pokemon Trainers know who to trust and who to report as they look just like an average Pokemon Trainer. Trainers are GREEN, Rockets are RED.

There is also a Copycat Girl who likes to mimic people, and discovers a lot about a person by doing so, even discovering the person's color--however, this can only be done on the night phase. But Giovanni, the Team Rocket Leader, is known to be living in Saffron City. Giovanni is seer'd green even though he's a Rocket.

There is also the owner of Silph Co. (aka the mayor of Saffron) who looks out for the town in times of need and can protect one player per night from being killed by Team Rocket.

Giovanni (Master Wolf)
Rocket (Wolf)
Rocket

Copycat (Seer)
Mayor (Guardian)

Trainer (Human)
Trainer
Trainer
Trainer
Trainer

I, the Strange Boy, am but your host. I relay the information as it happens. Good luck to all.

1. Mashi
2. SuperFireKirby
3. Jub3r7
4. drpamplemousse
5. askalice23
6. gzgregory
7. Raymondbl
8. Dude
9. ETFROXX
10. master_gamer38
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi

SuperFireKirby

In, hopefully we'll get enough people in on this game.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Jub3r7

I'll notify Antagonism to say in.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

DrP

askalice23

Winter

Perils......

I can't look at this without seeing the word "penis"

anyway, I'll see about this. I'll be out of town for a bit

Greg

Raymondbl

Don't except me to be crazy active, but In. unless people don't want me to be.
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

Dude

If I remember correctly, you're banned from the twg.

Anyway, in

Mashi

Quote from: Raymondbl on April 26, 2011, 10:31:32 AMDon't except me to be crazy active, but In. unless people don't want me to be.
I have no clue about the reasons you were banned.  However, I believe in second chances, and because it has apparently been about a year or so since you were banned, and I don't know why you were banned (And I don't desire to know, lest I regret doing this), I'll absolve whatever reason you were banned for now.  So if there are no complaints, you may join this game.

ETFROXX

master_gamer38

Quote from: Mashi on April 26, 2011, 02:41:07 PMI have no clue about the reasons you were banned.  However, I believe in second chances, and because it has apparently been about a year or so since you were banned, and I don't know why you were banned (And I don't desire to know, lest I regret doing this), I'll absolve whatever reason you were banned for now.  So if there are no complaints, you may join this game.

I don't remember why he was banned, or if he even was. I can't find record of it even, but then again, I'm not looking to hard. Anyways, having activity doesn't hurt. So, keep activity IN.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Mashi