News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

[3DS] Mii Maker - "Main Theme"

Started by Bloop, April 21, 2011, 11:39:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

It's common courtesy to thank the arranger, but getting pissy and requiring acknowledgment of your work is just about the most childish thing I've heard of. Especially posting in the thread like this. If you don't want to arrange it then just don't fucking arrange it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FierceDeity

Sorry, I'll try to take maturity/"not requiring acknowledgement of my work" advice from somebody who treats getting sheets uploaded to the site as some sort of glory-hogging ritual.

(I understand that it's completely hypocritical of me, when talking about maturity, to take a shot at your own character, but hey, you called me out, and I'm not just gonna take that lying down ;))

EDIT: Also, sorry for complaining about the one irritating thing Black does that he actually has control over, rather than complaining about his large number of requests like everybody else. How dare he want to play many songs from his childhood?! CURSE YOU, APHRODITE, GODDESS OF DESIRE!!! *shakes fist at Mount Olympus*

Olimar12345

this topic is frivolous. ilu FD xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

FierceDeity

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FierceDeity on September 23, 2013, 10:01:20 AMSorry, I'll try to take maturity/"not requiring acknowledgement of my work" advice from somebody who treats getting sheets uploaded to the site as some sort of glory-hogging ritual.

:) Burn in hell.

Besides, at least my arrangements are halfway decent. ;)

FierceDeity

Quote from: SlowPokemon on September 23, 2013, 02:09:58 PMBesides, at least my arrangements are halfway decent. ;)
Wow, yeah, that's mature.

Also, as for your attempt to drag me into further debate without even sticking to the topic:

SlowPokemon

I'm not straying from the topic. I'm taking the request, because someone's too much of a princess to. ;)

BlackDragonSlayer

Both of you have reached the point of merely slapping mud* at each other.

*pun intended
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

This is stupid. Everybody knows I make the best arrangements around here. Stop asking for praise and start praising me, like should be doing anyway.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

spitllama

Wow. The newbie actually puts up a pretty good fight.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

MoboMoga

Well seeing your arrangement being uploaded is not really a "glory-hogging ritual", but it just feels bad when you see other arrangers get showered with praises when yours recieves a simple "good job" or even nothing. But it's also not right to bash other people's arrangements because that's simply, to put it in a euphemism, contradicting.

FireArrow

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 23, 2013, 12:01:14 PMthis topic is frivolous. ilu FD xD

This so much. XD

Slowpokemon, we live in a world with all these stupid social rules, but all it does is make us passive aggressive. I think it's much better to say "Hey, I feel like your ignoring all the effort I put into this for you" then not saying anything to look "mature."
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

blueflower999

How did this all start from just another Black Giant Dog Head request? If every request he makes turns into a flame war, we're in trouble.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

FireArrow

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 23, 2013, 05:08:13 PMHow did this all start from just another Black Giant Dog Head request? If every request he makes turns into a flame war, we're in trouble.  :P

You win the game.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Olimar12345

This topic could use a positive post:

@SlowPokemon: I love the return of your old avatar!
@FierceDiety: You are a fantastic arranger! Keep it up!
@blackgiantdoghead: Great requests! Really keeps us on our arranging toes!
@Maestro: ily!
@Spitllama: Hello!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!