News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

[GCN] Luigi's Mansion - Multiple Songs

Started by ASH501ST, April 21, 2011, 06:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

That's perfectly acceptable in my opinion, Bloop.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ASH501ST

Quote from: Bloop on April 23, 2011, 10:59:59 PMI mean something like:

Just some quick notes trew together :P

Yeah, that works good.  I didn't know what you ment at first, by double notes with left hand, but I understand it now ;) Thats probably way better then doing a duet anyhow :)
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Bloop

Yay. And what I trew together...
This is made by me on mario paint, some minutes AFTER making that example. Fun how I can finish songs like this because it's rare I finish songs.

ASH501ST

Quote from: Bloop on April 24, 2011, 01:03:52 PMYay. And what I trew together...
This is made by me on mario paint, some minutes AFTER making that example. Fun how I can finish songs like this because it's rare I finish songs.

Dude! you made that!  Thats pretty cool man!
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Bloop

Thanks. :P

I think I'll do another one (LM sheet).

ASH501ST

Quote from: Bloop on April 24, 2011, 10:30:13 PMThanks. :P

I think I'll do another one (LM sheet).

Cool ;)
I don't seem to get the best success with my requests do I?  I just need to become a good arranger ;) haha maybe this summer I will have more time to get back into arranging.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Sekter77

Not many people do get their requests granted. For me at least, it's kinda hard to get the motivation to arrange a song from a game you've never played, especially if you're already arranging other things or just don't have a lot of time. That said I do love Luigi's Mansion and would arrange for it, but those last two problems are holding me back. I just can't find as much time and I'm trying to stay committed to finishing other arranging projects.

But you definitely should try arranging! It's very rewarding and you learn a lot about music through it.
Guitar and video games.

Bloop

I was doing Dark Rooms btw, I have already a part done

ASH501ST

Quote from: Sekter77 on April 25, 2011, 06:09:47 PMNot many people do get their requests granted. For me at least, it's kinda hard to get the motivation to arrange a song from a game you've never played, especially if you're already arranging other things or just don't have a lot of time. That said I do love Luigi's Mansion and would arrange for it, but those last two problems are holding me back. I just can't find as much time and I'm trying to stay committed to finishing other arranging projects.

But you definitely should try arranging! It's very rewarding and you learn a lot about music through it.

No I completely understand I love arranging music, I come here to request because I don't have the time to work on it myself (not that I'm the best at it).  This summer I plan to get back into arranging music though ;)
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

ASH501ST

Quote from: Bloop on April 25, 2011, 11:04:47 PMI was doing Dark Rooms btw, I have already a part done

Thank you for that btw, its nice that someone can help ;)  I understand how people are busy, usually when I make a request its eather completely ignored or one person helps arrange a few songs so thanks for being that person this time around ;) haha
Per Audacia Ad Astra...