News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

[GCN] Luigi's Mansion - Multiple Songs

Started by ASH501ST, April 21, 2011, 06:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ASH501ST

Okay, I know that I have requested this before, but few people replied, so here I am requesting this again.  I know these are requests, so please do not feel like I am demanding people to arrange these songs, but that said, there are very few Luigi's Mansion songs on this website, being the great game this is, I find that very sad and would like that to change, also many of the songs for it on the site are poorly arranged.  So I am coming to you the arrangers on this site to help that change!  So that said, here is a list of songs I would love to see arranged.  The music of this game means so much to me, so I would be very happy if you arranged any song.  Thank You!
Ash

Title Screen
Game Boy Horror  Thanks Bloop -There is already one on the site, but it really needs a replacement!
Toads/Save Theme - There is already an arrangement on the site, but it needs an update, I would also appreciate it if someone would do a duet, and add all the notes.
Music Sheet Battle
Ending Credits/ Luigi's New Mansion - The Luigi's new mansion should be included at the end of the song.
Dark Rooms
Luigi's Mansion Opening
Shooting The Moon/ or its "Finding The Star" - There is no youtube video for this song.  It starts at 00:05.  I'm not completely sure of the title.
The Floating Whirlindas
File Select
Chauncey's Crib
Mini Games With Ghosts - Completed by DekuTrombonist

There are many more songs from this soundtrack, you can find the entire sound track at http://gh.ffshrine.org/soundtracks/962
I'm not very good at arranging music right now, so that's why I'm not just doing it myself.  So any help at all would be much appreciated.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Bloop

Gameboy Horror

Was an easy song.

ASH501ST

Thank you!  And the Composers are Kazumi Totaka, and Shinobu Tanaka.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Bloop

I thought only Kazumi Totaka. I always chose 1.

ASH501ST

Well they are both credited, but if you were to only put one Totaka would be the person, I'm sure he did most of it.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

DonValentino

Whoa, you´re too fast arranging, Bloop!  :o
Maybe it´s just that I´m too slow...   :'(
Oh! And the "Toad Theme" is already on the site, arranged by V.E. Norman.
EDIT: My bad, you wanted a replacement...  :-[

Shadoninja

Quote from: ASH501ST on April 21, 2011, 06:16:40 PMToads/Save Theme
http://youtu.be/YuUROg3ryX8
There is already an arrangement on the site, but it needs an update, I would also appreciate it if someone would do a duet, and add all the notes.

I'll Duet [/bad pun]

edit: on second thought, i'm not going to make it a duet because there's just not enough to it.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Bloop

Quote from: WarioMan98 on April 22, 2011, 05:14:15 AMWhoa, you´re too fast arranging, Bloop!  :o
Maybe it´s just that I´m too slow...   :'(
Oh! And the "Toad Theme" is already on the site, arranged by V.E. Norman.
EDIT: My bad, you wanted a replacement...  :-[
No, it's just an easy song. I've been working on like a month on rocket barrel

ASH501ST

Quote from: Shadoninja on April 22, 2011, 05:25:41 AMI'll Duet [/bad pun]

edit: on second thought, i'm not going to make it a duet because there's just not enough to it.
I know its not really enough to do a duet with, but there are 3 different parts all playing at the same time and I dont know how you can play all that with only 2 hands.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Bloop

Maybe adding a thirth hand (Like Koopa Troopa Beach (or so) from mario kart 64)

ASH501ST

Quote from: Bloop on April 22, 2011, 12:56:21 PMMaybe adding a thirth hand (Like Koopa Troopa Beach (or so) from mario kart 64)

That would work.
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

The Deku Trombonist

Errr....no, that sheet is long gone.

Bloop

oh.

Double notes in left hand?

ASH501ST

Quote from: Bloop on April 22, 2011, 10:59:36 PMoh.

Double notes in left hand?

Well, I just don't know how thats possible, but who ever wants to arrange that song can figure it out ;)
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Bloop

I mean something like:

Just some quick notes trew together :P