News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

What Pieces Are You Learning Right Now?

Started by Fleetstar The Flygon, April 21, 2011, 08:02:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bespinben

Mt. Pyre admitedly rivals the fear-factor of Lavender Town (*takes cover from RBY fanatics*). Where Lavender Town is just plain eerie, the moans of pain in Mt. Pyre and the gradual suspense built throughout the song make it almost even better than Lavender Town.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

fingerz

I agree. That's why I arranged it quite a while ago.
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SlowPokemon

Mt. Pyre is just a very gloomy song that sounds like dead people and impending doom. I really love it, it fits Shoal Cave and Mt. Pyre. Lavender Town's GS happy remix is my favorite of the two versions anyway.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SWMadness

I just got a couple piano arrangements of To Far Away Times from Chrono Trigger. It's pretty tough, but the song is just soooooooo awesome I'm resolving to actually sit down and work on them.

I'm just happy that the wedding I was playing for is over and done with and I don't have to practice Trumpet Voluntary anymore.  :D

SlowPokemon

Lots of stuff! I got the piano solo book for Pirates of the Caribbean 4, I love to play the End Credits and Mutiny themes.

Winter

Learning dance of the sugar plum fairy. cause bored

SlowPokemon

Six Ecossaises (hope I spelled it right) by Beethoven is so fun to play.

DrP

I'm playing some stuff out of the Real Book for auditions in a few weeks.

I've been working on lots of jazz standards recently on piano, too.... like Autumn Leaves, Alice in Wonderland and April in Paris

fingerz

The Girl With The Flaxen Hair - Debussy
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

Olimar12345

Almost done with maple leaf. then either fig leaf or solace. all by joplin.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

I learned Maple Leaf last year, Entertainer a couple weeks ago, and now I'm learning Solace. :) my awkwardly giant hands are perfect for Joplin's pieces.

Olimar12345

I learned the entertainer years ago. I only recently became interested in joplin again, lol.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

MassiveMayhem

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 21, 2011, 03:33:23 PMmy awkwardly giant hands are perfect for Joplin's pieces.
I wish I had bigger hands, my hands are kind of small.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 21, 2011, 03:33:23 PMmy awkwardly giant hands are perfect for Joplin's pieces.
Hi five! I have piano hands! :D