News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Submissions for June 4th Update - 5 New + ∞ Replacements

Started by The Deku Trombonist, April 16, 2011, 02:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winter

Alright everyone, I'm going to try and get this update started again. Submissions are opened again. You may have 5 new sheets and ∞ replacements this time. I'll run the update once we have a larger collection of sheets in this thread.

Also, I'd like to have a more veteran member look over the sheets and judge if they are to be accepted, and another person to make PDF's of the submissions missing PDF's, because it's not possible to convert them on my computer.

This may be somewhat of a hassle (for you AND I) but it's the quickest way for the update to happen.

Thank you!

Saria

Replacement for Zelda Saves Midna, this one is the complete track. I'm not sure of the title though, it seems to be different depending on where you look. I wrote it as "Link and Midna Find Zelda".  Feel free to correct it, etc...

PDF = http://www.mediafire.com/?s72kpj1c495z0cc
MUS = http://www.mediafire.com/?whhagawnijeana5
MIDI = http://www.mediafire.com/?s6rdec3io5a6r75
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Bloop

@winterkid
I don't have the midi's for my replacements now, but I can make the pdf's already.

EDIT:
ZIP file with the pdf's.
I can do the others too.

Winter

That would be great, thanks! If you could make PDF's of the rest of the sheets submitted, It would speed up the update.

Bloop

Jetsfantasy

Touhou 4: Lotus Land Story
Bad Apple!! [Stage 3 Theme]
MUS | PDF | MIDI

Touhou 6: Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil
Beloved Tomboyish Girl [Stage 2 Boss, Cirno's Theme]
MUS | PDF | MIDI

Septette for the Dead Princess [Stage 6 Boss, Remilia Scarlet's Theme]
MUS | PDF | MIDI

Touhou 8: Imperishable Night
Extend Ash ~ Hourai Victim [Extra Stage Theme]
MUS | PDF | MIDI

Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke  [Extra Stage Boss, Fujiwara no Mokou's Theme]
MUS | PDF | MIDI

winter: please follow these formatting guidelines:

http://www.ninsheetm.us/smf/index.php?topic=481.0

fingerz

Quote from: winterkid09 on May 28, 2011, 02:21:11 PMAlright everyone, I'm going to try and get this update started again. Submissions are opened again. You may have 5 new sheets and ∞ replacements this time. I'll run the update once we have a larger collection of sheets in this thread.
5?!?!?!?
YEAH!!!
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

Shadoninja

[NES] Little Nemo: Dream Master - Dream 1 Mushroom Forest MUS

[NES]Kirby's Adventure - Grape Garden MUS

[NES]Kirby's Adventure - Orange Ocean MUS

[GBA]Mega Man Battle Network 2 - Title Theme MUS

[NDS]Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon - Sharance Village MUS

winter: All accepted
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Naturematthe

Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver: Trainer Battle (Kanto)

MUS|MID|PDF

My first arrangemet I'm posting here. If there is something to say, please tell me.

winterkid09: First off, make sure your sheets follow these formatting guidelines before submitting any music.

I also checked out our own R/B/Y sheet for the trainer battle, and it's still more accurate to the HG/SS version than this sheet. Although, yours is much more playable. I think we should lean towards accuracy for the time being, this won't be accepted as is. Check out this link and try to get the rest of the parts in there, to start out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pozVn_rUFFU

______

Quotation marks for the title (bold), game title italic, arranger's name italic, Piano instead of Klavier. Did I miss anything else?

Concerninh accuracy, I would like to be helped a little bit, if that is possible. Especially the combination of being accurate and playable at the same time always has been a problem, and I always tried to make it more playable instead of more accurate. I would be greatful for any kind of help by anyone.

As far as the arrangement, post it in your personal submissions thread and the other members will help you out.

Bloop

Sorry for the wait, going to start the pdf's now.

Do you have the pdf's from the cave story ones already? Because I can't find those in this thread.

EDIT:
Here are the ones of gzgregory

Winter

@ Bloop: If the're not in the thread, we don't have them.

Bloop

Quote from: DekuTrombonist on April 16, 2011, 02:57:28 AM...

List of accepted arrangements (Updated constantly):

[PC] Cave Story (Doukutsu Monogatari) - "Hero's End" - Olimar12345
[PC] Cave Story (Doukutsu Monogatari) - "Seal Chamber" - Olimar12345

[NDS] New Super Mario Bros. - "World 3 (The Beach)" - Gzgregory
[NDS] New Super Mario Bros. - "Walking the Hot Desert" - Gzgregory

I don't see those anywhere in this thread.

Winter

Deku put the Olimar ones up. So I don't know. ignore those.

Also, Submissions are closed now. Thanks everyone for catching up and posting more. Now we have a decent sized update.

Brassman388

Quote from: Jetsfantasy on May 29, 2011, 10:47:12 AMTouhou 4: Lotus Land Story
Bad Apple!! [Stage 3 Theme]
MUS | PDF | MIDI

Touhou 6: Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil
Beloved Tomboyish Girl [Stage 2 Boss, Cirno's Theme]
MUS | PDF | MIDI

Septette for the Dead Princess [Stage 6 Boss, Remilia Scarlet's Theme]
MUS | PDF | MIDI

Touhou 8: Imperishable Night
Extend Ash ~ Hourai Victim [Extra Stage Theme]
MUS | PDF | MIDI

Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke  [Extra Stage Boss, Fujiwara no Mokou's Theme]
MUS | PDF | MIDI

Winter, which ones am I looking at?