News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Update, Friday April 15th of 2011

Started by The Deku Trombonist, April 15, 2011, 04:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiMan96

Deku does make those changes so that you don't have to make themselves. It is done out of good will. If you don't want it done is it really any trouble to politely ask for the updater to post corrections rather than fixing them?

Have a nice life anyway.

Clanker37

Well, edits are made to prevent new sheets from being of the same quality of older sheets. If the uploader just says "Measure 3-6 is wrong and this should be changed to that" then it is a possiblilty that the arranger may not see it for a week because they don't check the forums often. Or they could misunderstand which forces another 3 day delay for the arranger to fix it in which time it could be uploaded correctly and we could all be enjoying a correct arrangement.

Also you're jumping the gun a bit by saying you won't be submitting to this website any more. Personaly I think it's a bit rash but if it's your decision then by all means go ahead.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: celach on April 19, 2011, 02:46:46 AMAnd I didn't know sheets I submitted would be subject to some unilateral, not discussed changes. Like changing the word in my direction near the metronome mark from "mystery" to "mysterious" for no reason ("with mysterious" makes no sense by the way), like shrinking and scrunching up the sheets to fit into less pages for no reason and ruining the even spacing I gave it. No wonder the update took 5 years to post.  Why have guidelines if you're just gonna make changes whenever you feel like it anyway?

Yeah, not gonna be submitting any sheets here anymore.

Just calm down, the spacing needs to be changed for fewer pages especially if it was originally going to be like as an example, two pages and one measure.

And ugh I hate whiners like that. :|
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

celach

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 06, 2011, 01:52:52 PM
I like your enthusiasm about everything. XD

ASH501ST

Well, is it just me, or has it been a really, really long time sense there was an update?
Per Audacia Ad Astra...

Jub3r7

lol. The update waiting time used to be a lot longer than a month and 11 days.
I'll pm deku to see if he gives winter permission to run the update, or if he'll be back soon.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Arbeja on May 29, 2011, 10:12:59 AMAnother type of shopping cart is- hosted one, a very good choice especially for small scale business owners. It contains user-friendly interface where you can insert the product information easily that includes product description, price and shipping details. Hosted shopping cart solution is usually offered by third party web host company. A unique feature of this cart is it appears at the end of transaction process as it operates through HTML code and gives the purchase options.

Lololol I love how it changed the subject to "shopping carts"

fabbemannen

SlowPokemon

Yes we know, but he's only posted like twice and isn't active anymore.

fabbemannen

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: Jub3r7 on May 26, 2011, 07:55:44 PMlol. The update waiting time used to be a lot longer than a month and 11 days.
I'll pm deku to see if he gives winter permission to run the update, or if he'll be back soon.
thanks man.

Question: how does someone become an Admin or part of the "staff"?

Dude

Winter

@ Piano_Pika_ : I actually /am/ doing the update.

Piano_Pika_

Quote from: winterkid09 on June 02, 2011, 05:51:47 PM@ Piano_Pika_ : I actually /am/ doing the update.
that's great, but I was just asking out of curiousity.