News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

@TG: Don't quote big images like that.

@Ruto: OMG THEY HAVE AN ISABELLE HNGGGG SO MUCH WANT but it's like $100 ;c

There are a couple offers on eBay rn for WW Link at $15... Might get one...
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 02, 2015, 07:21:23 AM@TG: Don't quote big images like that.

@Ruto: OMG THEY HAVE AN ISABELLE HNGGGG SO MUCH WANT but it's like $100 ;c

There are a couple offers on eBay rn for WW Link at $15... Might get one...

Nooooo don't D: if it's that cheap, it could be fake! Wait for a rerelease if you really want an Isabelle! They rerelease stuff a lot!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

Olimar12345

yay I finished this 800 word essay and only bs'd a little of it
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

I made a friend at school! Her name is Izzy Gonzalez! She's really nice and we have a lot in common!  :)
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

found the instruction booklet for Adventure of Link
mmd for sure
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Just went half in with a friend to buy a baritone. I'm stoked!

mikey

I think you mean euphonium ;)
unmotivated

AwesomeYears

Baritone Saxophone or Baritone Horn?

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 05, 2015, 04:49:28 PMI think you mean euphonium ;)
Nah mate, baritone horn is way better than euphonium ;)

SlowPokemon

I think he means an actual baritone. They're hiring him to follow them around and sing opera all day.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

Ooh, a Baritone? And your friend bought it for you? Wow what a nice friend you've got! Hope my friend will do the same!  :)
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Olimar12345

A baritone horn and euphonium aren't the same thing.

@TG: I said a friend and I both paid for half of it.

TheMarioPianist

Just preordered Super Mario Maker! :D
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on September 06, 2015, 09:37:43 AMJust preordered Super Mario Maker! :D

I would have but my gosh darn WiiU is still broken...

Sebastian