Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altissimo

I'd buy it then, if they did lol

Magic Mole

Naturally the first place I went for answers was Google and I found this
All I can do is hope that Nintendo has the sense to release the Wii U bundle in the US...cross your fingers

Nebbles

We're getting a special edition here tho, with an artbook, character sheet or something, and a USB with ten songs on it I think?
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on August 30, 2015, 08:17:23 PMWe're getting a special edition here tho, with an artbook, character sheet or something, and a USB with ten songs on it I think?
Matte art card, and the other three things

Nebbles

Ah, yeah! I'm waiting for pre-orders to go back up.

ThatGamer

I just read that The Phantom Pain was given a 10\10 on IGN. Hoping to try it, even though I'm not into stealth...

Unfortunately, Devil's Third got a 3.5...but I'm glad cause WiiU is broken yay

These both made my day.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on August 30, 2015, 08:21:18 PMAh, yeah! I'm waiting for pre-orders to go back up.
Ooh. You didn't get it. It may be a little hard, given Nintendo's habit of under producing special editions recently.
Good luck, though.

Nebbles

I was sadly offline when it was first up. I'll keep a sharp eye out, though.

Olimar12345

Today I got to hear the Apollo Chamber Players string quartet play Stravinsky's three pieces for string quartet, Chávez's string quartet No. 3, and Revueltas' string quartet no. 4.

I found out later during orchestra rehearsal that our program for for the next concert will consist entirely of suites, one of which will be Holst's "the Planets Suite."

Got home to find that my Lucina Figma figure arrived in the mail today.

Today was a pretty good day. (^_^)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

I love the planets. Very pretty music :p

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 01, 2015, 08:05:28 PMToday I got to hear the Apollo Chamber Players string quartet play Stravinsky's three pieces for string quartet, Chávez's string quartet No. 3, and Revueltas' string quartet no. 4.

I found out later during orchestra rehearsal that our program for for the next concert will consist entirely of suites, one of which will be Holst's "the Planets Suite."

Got home to find that my Lucina Figma figure arrived in the mail today.

Today was a pretty good day. (^_^)
not bad!
unmotivated

Ruto

Who knew babysitting was so profitable xD *counts money* anyhoo I have another part time job working for the Mozart Society now. Not so much with their publications, but I'd be working on their accounting/budget...

I also got a new lens but I'm waiting until I get a few other things before I use it. I can't get any dust on it!!

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 01, 2015, 08:05:28 PMGot home to find that my Lucina Figma figure arrived in the mail today.

Do you collect Nendoroids too, by any chance? xDD there are some Nintendo ones coming out. There's also a rare Cynthia one they've stocked in the Pokemon Center apparently. It's pretty cute, but I don't get why she would get a figurine because she's such a minor character.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Ruto on September 01, 2015, 09:16:40 PMDo you collect Nendoroids too, by any chance? xDD there are some Nintendo ones coming out. There's also a rare Cynthia one they've stocked in the Pokemon Center apparently. It's pretty cute, but I don't get why she would get a figurine because she's such a minor character.

Unfortunately no, I don't, though I have considered the Wind Waker Link. I just don't like the way they look :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Ruto

Quote from: Olimar12345 on September 01, 2015, 09:37:28 PMUnfortunately no, I don't, though I have considered the Wind Waker Link. I just don't like the way they look :/

You should get that one! I saw it for $30 once, and since I bought 2 for $40+ each so that was a really good deal xD I think you can find it below $40 easily now, though. Then take pictures like this:

You can do some parts swapping between some Nendoroid figures, but I haven't tried it yet. I would like to see if Link can switch any parts with Sakura or Tomoyo lol.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Ruto on September 01, 2015, 10:01:18 PMYou should get that one! I saw it for $30 once, and since I bought 2 for $40+ each so that was a really good deal xD I think you can find it below $40 easily now, though. Then take pictures like this:

You can do some parts swapping between some Nendoroid figures, but I haven't tried it yet. I would like to see if Link can switch any parts with Sakura or Tomoyo lol.

Lol Ruto that is hilarious, I should get one of those!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"