News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on April 07, 2015, 01:49:56 PMsarcasm, mlf

he even tried your damn winking smiley thing. how did you not get that
lollollollollol
I see haha.

DrP

I was staying late at work today preparing TARFs.

And I got free breakfast, lunch AND dinner and I was able to get coffee from the hipster coffee shop I always go to for free too (and a vegan donut which was kind of meh).

and I thought it was going to be a bad day when my alarm didn't go off this morning

ZeldaFan

Sweet! Free food always makes my day better :)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

DrP

Yeah! I know! Plus it saves money!

I bought a bunch of awesome stuff today:
The new MacBook, preordered an Apple Watch, some B&O H6 headphones, a new desk chair and some sunglasses!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

http://soundcloud.com/datniggaovader/throwback-funk
MMD thread in a nintendo forum, yeah I think this is the best place to post this.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

yessss i managed to pre-order a robin amiibo
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

And I missed it because I was playing Awakening -__-

edit: Found out it was probably Frys. Good luck getting it Nebbles. You'll need it.

Nebbles

It was Frys! I got one pre-ordered and all.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 16, 2015, 06:28:27 PM[soundcloud]http://soundcloud.com/datniggaovader/throwback-funk[/soundcloud]
MMD thread in a nintendo forum, yeah I think this is the best place to post this.
man we got a new plugin and you didn't even use it
Quote from: Nebbles on April 16, 2015, 06:58:30 PMyessss i managed to pre-order a robin amiibo
I'm jealous ._.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

braix

wait we have a new plugin?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on April 16, 2015, 09:26:11 PMIt was Frys! I got one pre-ordered and all.
What I'm saying is that Fry's always oversells it's preorders. Always. If it has to be in store pick-up, it will be first come, first serve. They Just have some terrible business practices.

Quote from: braixen1264 on April 16, 2015, 10:26:55 PMwait we have a new plugin?
Soundcloud. For more than 2 months.

Dude

braix

ZeldaFan

Idk about you guys, but I think that song is 10x better with the Mario music

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D