News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Quote from: MaestroUGC on March 26, 2015, 06:50:49 PMJust found out I'm having my seventh child. I'm hoping for a cat this time but we'll see!

I need to know where you find that time and money for that. Seriously, I can't even buy enough food and toys for myself plus a hamster.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Saria

We don't have a hamster anymore and I always took care of them and bought their food.....
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on March 26, 2015, 06:45:24 PMI just saw two of the cutest promprosals ever and I actually aw'd out loud <333 I'm not usually a sucker for these kind of things but two great ones in one night really made my day
I'm on mobile so I can't see who posts stuff unless I check, I read this and thought, bubbles.
unmotivated

Bubbles

Latios212

You also really dislike periods
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AwesomeYears

Yahoo! School holidays are finally in and I can finally relax arrange more music sheets ;D I reckon I can complete at least 8 in two weeks :P

ETFROXX

I got engaged yesterday. nbd

Spoiler
[close]

It's a sapphire. And I absolutely love it.

Maelstrom

mikey

unmotivated

Bubbles

Holy shit congrats!!

ETFROXX

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

ermahgawd cONGRAZZLESSSSSSSSS
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Omg I looked at etf's post like a few hours ago but was like "that's pretty, I wonder why she got it" and didn't think about looking at the words

Omg I'm so happy for you :))