News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Maybe he left the $1.00 bills behind because they took too much work to carry.  :P

FierceDeity

Seeing as that'd only weigh a couple ounces at best,
Quote from: FierceDeity on September 24, 2014, 07:48:21 PMThat's . . . a really pathetic robber.

Off-topic, but on topic for this thread, I FUCKIN LOVE (most of) MY ENSEMBLES THIS SEMESTER.

I'm first trombone in my orchestra (YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH), and we're playing HOLST'S MOTHERFUCKIN PLANETS. Also, MOTHERFUCKIN TCHAIKOVSKY'S ROMEO AND JULIET. Two rehearsals in, and it already sounds AWESOME.

And in concert band, we're playing holst's second suite (AW YEAH MORE HOLST) and lincolnshire posey, so like, I get so fucking many euphonium solos it's ridiculous.

And my big band is SO BADASS. The guy directing it this year is from Stanford Jazz, and we have so many semipro jazz students it's ridiculous. There are solo changes in the third trombone part for one of the charts, and I'm so glad I get to play first, because even though I can play the changes pretty well, it'd be embarrassing to go after these guys fuckin wail all over it.
Oh, and my grandpa is friends with Don Sweeney, aka ex-music supervisor for the Tonight Show, and Don was clearing out his library/giving away a bunch of old charts, so my grandpa got about a dozen of them for me, and I'm bringing a couple of them to big band for us to likely perform.

...Also I'm in a brass choir, which is kinda cool, because we play some baroque stuff, but the last piece we got is this atonal cacophony of shit, and the director really likes it for some reason. Mehhhhhhh

but yeah those other 3 groups are awesome

MaestroUGC

That's neat.

Although programming The Planets with Romeo and Juliet seems like an odd choice.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

^My thoughts exactly xD but who knows
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Let me know whenever you guys get to some Bruckner or Mahler, real men who matter.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ETFROXX

Today was a beautiful day and I was in a great mood for the most part! 'Twas nice. Took Toby for a walk and enjoyed the sunshine and cool breeze.

BlackDragonSlayer

I just realized I made an unintentional pun while doing my homework: The instructions on the worksheet say to explain the allusion included in each sentence- for this particular example, the allusion was "Achilles heel." Here was my answer:

"An allusion to the ancient myth, where the hero Achilles had a sole weakness- his heel."
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

Quote from: FierceDeity on September 24, 2014, 08:31:51 PMAnd in concert band, we're playing holst's second suite (AW YEAH MORE HOLST)

Lucky! We're playing the first suite at the first concert, but I'd prefer to play the second! d:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 25, 2014, 03:38:09 AMI just realized I made an unintentional pun while doing my homework: The instructions on the worksheet say to explain the allusion included in each sentence- for this particular example, the allusion was "Achilles heel." Here was my answer:

"An allusion to the ancient myth, where the hero Achilles had a sole weakness- his heel."
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on September 25, 2014, 03:38:09 AM"An allusion to the ancient myth, where the hero Achilles had a sole weakness- his heel."
A+

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

Got a 94 on my first psych exam! :D
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DrP

Woot Woot! I never did well in psych.. Maybe it was the fact it was at 7 AM.

News: My company is sending me out to one of our bigger clients based in Cupertino to work there and help them out for 9 months. This is gonna be loads of fun!!

I'll be working 40 hour weeks!!! (Most weeks have been 55+).

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: DrP on September 25, 2014, 08:39:02 PMbigger clients based in Cupertino

who could it possibly be

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I know what your thinking, but I don't think they really fit the "bigger" bill. They're more of a "biggest" kind of client.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!