News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Nebbles

Found a dollar on the ground today. Was a nice little thing to happen on my Monday.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

FierceDeity

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on September 20, 2014, 01:45:21 AMI thought I just didn't like any since I had only ever been given beer and wine to try, but it turns out I pretty much only like hard liquor and mixed drinks /o\

Man and to think I almost didn't see a discussion about drinking

Some wine is ok (rosés are the best imo), and I've yet to try a beer I've actually liked, but mixed drinks are the shit.
So, basically what Dude said.
Quote from: Dude on September 20, 2014, 03:31:39 AMBeer is the worst, wine is OK, and cocktails are God's gift to the world!

But yeah, try various combinations with fireball whiskey. Fireball + apple juice/cider = apple pie in drink form. (not that there's anything wrong with straight fireball)

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on September 20, 2014, 07:44:55 PMAlcohol is a pretty good way to put your life down to a coin toss if you know what I mean

Unless you have the alcohol tolerance level of a rhino, like me (by some nature-defying logic, seeing as I weigh 125lb). Or, like kefka said, just don't be an rtard about it and you'll be fine.

Ruto

Quote from: Nebbles on September 22, 2014, 03:07:39 PMFound a dollar on the ground today. Was a nice little thing to happen on my Monday.

Oooh it was like that time when Kefka and my sisters and another guy was in DC. It was a Sunday and we were running up a hill, will all of us complaining about the walk and being slow, except for Kefka. He spotted a $20 bill on the deserted sidewalk while he was waiting for us to catch up and told us he found something and made us all run faster to see it...

Then there was this other time my mom was riding the subway and found a black plastic bag full of $1 bills. There was over 100 in there...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

KefkaticFanatic

Definitely not drug money

me irl
[close]

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

Definitely counterfeit money

DrP

Most definitely stripper money

Bloop

Maybe the owner was the stripper?

Waddle Bro

Definitely my money. Give it back.

FierceDeity

Quote from: zoroark1264 on September 23, 2014, 02:00:31 PMDefinitely drug money
Quote from: DrP on September 23, 2014, 11:16:33 PMMost definitely stripper money

No no guys, it was drug money from a dealer who caters exclusively to strippers.

Ruto

Lol you guys covered all the possibilities except subway performer/panhandler :D

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Maelstrom

FierceDeity

That's either a really pathetic bank, or a really pathetic robber.