News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 10, 2013, 07:52:07 PMTrue, there's nothing worse than an ugly girl flirting with you, except perhaps an ugly GUY flirting with you
lol
True :)

FierceDeity

Are we all just discrediting the opinions of ugly people, now?
Alright, then.

Yugi

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 10, 2013, 11:26:41 PMAre we all just discrediting the opinions of ugly people, now?
Alright, then.

I wouldn't say discrediting opinion, more like being subjected to unwanted attention.

me irl
[close]

spitllama

Quote from: Clanker37 on November 10, 2013, 11:44:18 PMI don't like the word ugly. I prefer aesthetically impaired.

lol wat
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 10, 2013, 11:26:41 PMAre we all just discrediting the opinions of ugly people, now?
Alright, then.
Well, if I didn't automatically discredit the opinions of ugly people, I might have actually listened to all the things you guys have said over the years.

Don't worry, I'll get the burn heal.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

At least some of his comments are slightly witty.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on November 11, 2013, 12:08:15 PM
Spoiler
[close]
Anyone who rebuttals with a meme has no right to be questioning anybody's wit except their own.

And Slow, just because your butthurt over my unrivaled sexiness and the fact that I have a better chance with Tom Hanks than you, it doesn't mean you have to be such a dick.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 11, 2013, 01:49:21 PMAnyone who rebuttals with a meme has no right to be questioning anybody's wit except their own.
Saying "Makes a slightly witty comment: 'burn'" is a lot... let's just say... weirder...?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

That's why they teach how to bend words starting from the second grade.

SuperFireKirby

I remember learning how to bend words.

Waddle Bro

yeah see that doesn't look as weird as saying "Word Art" right???