News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

Dammit, Ruto, replying to the same things as me...

Quote from: BonusPwnage on October 12, 2013, 09:10:38 PMShe's different from other girls because she wears modest clothing, holds education in a high standard, and is really fun to be around.

Whoa. Girls like that don't even... exist, here anymore. At least, not in my school...

Quote from: BonusPwnage on October 12, 2013, 09:10:38 PMSo guys, do you have any memorable first kisses?

I would tell the story of my [almost *sheds single tear*] first kiss... but this topic is for happy things... I think.

BonusPwnage

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 12, 2013, 09:39:56 PMShould have been Grooseward Sword
The Legend of Groose: Skyward Pompadour.

Ruto

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 12, 2013, 09:39:56 PM[pictograph]
Should have been Grooseward Sword

You did this to yourself!

Everyone else wait until you're in your 20s/college for people to start being tolerable. Or blame their mothers.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

BonusPwnage--

That's the most beautiful thing I've read in ages
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

I don't get it. Sooper handsome hunky asian firefighter man= Groose?

Also, congrats to Bonus. Sooper happy for ya, bro. I remember my first kiss. 9th grade, after a movie. Honest to God, the most frightening experience of my life up until that point. Nice, but frightening. And sooper awkwerd.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 12, 2013, 10:06:13 PMI don't get it. Sooper handsome hunky asian firefighter man= Groose?

Lol I just used a picture of someone being flirty. I don't know why I don't have more similar pictures. Also you agree? :O

Hahaha if it isn't awkward, it's great. They usually are from what I see on TV. But I won't get personal here...

SuperFireKirby

Ruto has a deep dark secret that she is unwilling to share. To mention it once, fine. But TWICE? Now I think you're obligated to give the deets.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sebastian

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 12, 2013, 10:19:37 PMRuto has a deep dark secret that she is unwilling to share. To mention it once, fine. But TWICE? Now I think you're obligated to give the deets.
yeah, whats your secret ruto?  ;)

Olimar12345

I attended a concert today(yesterday now :P ) that really made my day! A really big composition of mine had premiered! Even better, the consuctor told me that it might get performed again in March for another concert! :D
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

Ruto

SuperFireKirby

Ruto is actually a clown who aggravates traffic cops, and was produced by David Silverman(asexually, I presume).

Ruto

Hey! D: Didn't you actually watch that episode?

Krusty: Hey, kids!  It's story time.  [laughs] I'm going to tell you the story of Krusty's expensive new suit: his sexual harassment suit.  [laughs painfully] Boy. Anyway, as part of Krusty's plea bargain, he has a new court-ordered sidekick, Ms.  No-Means-No.
Krusty: [to her] Whoa!  You're hot.  Let's get some dinner after the show.
[She blows a whistle and holds up a stop sign with "NO" on it]

SuperFireKirby

I don't watch the Simpsons.

But... oh geez, that's awful.(If you're implying what I think you're implying)

BonusPwnage

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 13, 2013, 10:14:35 PMI attended a concert today(yesterday now :P ) that really made my day! A really big composition of mine had premiered! Even better, the consuctor told me that it might get performed again in March for another concert! :D
Olimar, that's so wonderful! You deserve to feel proud; you've definitely earned it. Here's to more showcasings of your work in the future!