News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterProX

My copy of Touhou: Silent Sinner in Blue (Volume 1) came in the mail yesterday... didn't notice it until today. Yay, now I can proudly say I own a book that I don't know how to read!  :D

Actually, almost all of the kanji in the book is also rewritten in hiragana/katakana, so maybe it won't be that hard to learn to read...

Yugi

My PE Teacher exploded at another student today.

greenflower999

Today my teacher asked my class is any of us watch doctor who. And, naturally, I went into a huge rant about how amazing it is and why she should watch it. After class she finally agreed to watch an episode!

Blueflower's little sister :)

ETFROXX

YESTERDAY DAN TOOK ME TO THIS COFFEE PLACE AND THEIR DRINKS ARE SO GOOD OMG.

Did you know Mocha isn't the worst thing in the world? I didn't.

Also it had a really cool atmosphere. :D

AND THEN WE CAME HOME AND CARVED PUMPKINS.

EDIT: Also this morning when I went outside to leave for class the neighbor's cat started running to me like it was excited to see me. :) Pretty much made my life.

Mashi

Ruto gave me a cupcake thingy and it was yummy and Ruto is super awesome.

Ruto

You're welcome :D It's been a while since I had those cupcakes too!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Kman96

I got a new phone yesterday! If you want my number, PM me! I might need to recollect some numbers I already had, too...my other phone is as dead as a doornail, so I can't transfer contacts... :(

Hmu if you want it! :D
Party Hard!
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

Every time I come to an assignment about misplaced and dangling modifiers, I can't help but smile. Like this simple little gem: I found my missing baseball glove cleaning my room.

Oh, what a nice glove I have!

And this one: He nearly drove the car for six hours today.

George has a pretty bad sleepwalking condition; I caught him trying to drive the car!

...one more... Three offices were reported robbed by the Atlanta police last week.

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Waddle Bro

A Finnish real estate commercial uses the track "Gymnopèdie No. 2" from The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Pretty much the best commercial I've ever seen. And heard

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 24, 2013, 09:17:31 PMA Finnish real estate commercial uses the track "Gymnopèdies No. 2" by Erik Satie as used in The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya".
Fixed that for you.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

Oh, my bad. I thought just saying Gymnopèdie in context with The Disappearance would be enough.

also according to the OST on Wikipedia, it's "Gymnopèdie No. 2" just checked

MasterProX

Quote from: MaestroUGC on September 24, 2013, 09:20:19 PMFixed that for you.

What's with the extra quote at the end? Didn't quite fix everything, now, did you?

Bubbles

I heard one of those in the mall once (I can't remember the exact name) and it was amazing. My mom was wondering why I was freaking out over just background music

SlowPokemon

^had the same experience last week LOL

And the S isn't necessary Maestro
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Roz~

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 24, 2013, 09:17:31 PMA Finnish real estate commercial uses the track "Gymnopédie No. 2" from The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya.

Pretty much the best commercial I've ever seen. And heard

Fixed ok I'm out
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.