News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

TheZeldaPianist275

My dad and I just had a father-son outing to a state park where we did some hiking, stayed at a lodge, and got completely drenched in a canyon :D It was awesome.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 07, 2013, 12:46:28 PMThe two new Layton games made my day, week, month, year, decade, life. I think I'm going to cry. For two reasons. This, and the funeral I'll be hosting for my wallet.

Can't wait either, I was so fucking happy
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

At camp, we somehow changed a convosation from yolo to how Roy Mustang genderswitches men.

Waddle Bro

KefkaticFanatic

thanks for stopping by waddle, glad to have you back

me irl
[close]

Mashi

guys waddle bro hasnt posted in 32 minutes im worried that he died

SlowPokemon

PHEW MASHI WHAT A RELIEF WELCOME BACK

Onionleaf

LOL, I only have to read this thread to make my day. xD

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Onionleaf on August 08, 2013, 01:34:39 AMLOL, I only have to read this thread to make my day. xD
^

Olimar12345

A friend got me a game on steam today! :> It totally made my day! (I kinda feel bad that I won't be able to play with them until I get back in town :c )
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Echo

Went to the Pokemon World Championships today (and yesterday!). It was pretty exciting since I've never been to a Pokemon tournament before. It was also kind of weird to play competitive players, because all my friends are pretty much 'in-game only' fans. >_>

Ended up with a bunch of free stuff from the side events too. Too bad that most of it was trading card products, which I never really got into. :-\

Waddle Bro

What kind of a team were you using?

Echo

^ Tailwind + Heatran was the main combo that I would try to pull off. Used Zapdos to take on Water types and also make use of Heat Wave on the side. Full lineup was Zapdos, Crobat, Hitmontop, Tyranitar, Heatran, and Cresselia. I can elaborate if you want, but the main idea was to use Heatran + Crobat if possible, while Zapdos deals with Rain teams and other Water types like Rotom-Washing Machine.

SlowPokemon

I bought Mario & Luigi: Dream Team today! I've played for an hour and forty-five minutes so far, and it's very very good. I can't wait until it gets to be great (because the beginnings of these games are always the slowest sections).