News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Made mah day.

Started by ETFROXX, April 14, 2011, 01:54:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

You should just accept the fact that you're related to a dance machine like me!!! It took an insane amount of practice.

FSM-Reapr

How much practice?

Waddle Bro

About 37 hours in total. I had about 12500 lots of times, but it's really, really hard to score a perfect. Soon you'll see how I roll. ;)

Just Dance difficulty >>>>>> Zelda II difficulty

FSM-Reapr

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on May 25, 2013, 12:28:16 AMAbout 37 hours in total. I had about 12500 lots of times, but it's really, really hard to score a perfect. Soon you'll see how I roll. ;)

Just Dance difficulty >>>>>> Zelda II difficulty
Kaizo Mario difficulty >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Just Dance Difficulty

Waddle Bro

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on May 25, 2013, 12:29:13 AM...
Well it's my favourite song of all time and space.

SlowPokemon

Technically this mmd last night?, but Jub sang for me on Skype last night and his voice is absolutely wonderful!!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Spending time up in NYC made for a great weekend~

me irl
[close]

Ricky

Completed the exam in mathematical statistics and signal processing and it went pretty well.

Pit0010

Quote from: Roz~ on May 24, 2013, 09:34:16 PMSame thing happened to me when I discovered Etsy.

OMG BRAH....Etsy is such a good website! I buy most of my things there  ;D ;D
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

SuperFireKirby

BUT IT'S KILLIN MAH MONEY!

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 27, 2013, 10:55:40 PMSpending time up in NYC made for a great weekend~
Are you, like, on the east coast for the summer or something? Cuz I thought you went to school at UW?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 28, 2013, 07:34:50 AMAre you, like, on the east coast for the summer or something? Cuz I thought you went to school at UW?

Yup for the summer

me irl
[close]

blueflower999

I'm posting this from my 3DS! :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

DrP

I just found out that my company is sending me to Helsinki for 4 days.

WOOO!

Yay, Finland.

FSM-Reapr

I'LL BE BACK IN HELSINKI ON THE FIRST OF JUNE.

ADJFKGSLADLAWBCWLEG;LBWEFEWHFBEFV

MEAT-UP!!!

When will you arrive?